Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you reply to this?

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
Background:

- Girl is a huge slut.

- Met her months ago @ party, couldn't get her to come home with me. Settled for a # close. (Embarrassing now after the stories I have heard regarding this girl hooking up with guys that aren't even remotely close to being as good looking / successful as me.)

- She begins to initiate texts with me wanting to "party together" pretty regularly.

- Flakes, but her excuse was legit supposedly, I still never bothered to talk to her again. She apologized multiple times.

We go about a month and a half without contact. Two weeks or so ago I decide to shoot her a facebook message to try and get some easy pvssy.

The message was "How's my favorite flake doing?"

Her reply was, "Flake?"

She knows what I mean.. She knows what a flake is. Seems like a pretty salty response for someone who was all over my cvock months ago begging for me to get it in.

Would you even bother replying to this? Ship sailed?

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got nothing to lose, see how far you can take and be straightforward with her i would say. Call her out and say "Yes...the girl who loves to flake when she's craving ****". Tell her, that she be ready in a few days. If she doesn't respond to that, move on.

This girl may be what we call a "Timewaster/Attention *****". A girl who will act like she's interested in you but in reality, doesn't feel that way sexually even if she fvcks many guys except for you. The timewaster will initiate stuff to get a thrill and to validate her own ego. The key with these women is to waste as little time as possible and to dismiss them.

Some guys might suggest try to play things indirectly, but i find that is just ****ing around and setting yourself up for more disappointment.

quixadox

Reaction score
I wouldn't say one more reply would hurt your cred too much. Just say something like "yea flake" or something short like that. If she responds rudely or not at all, consider it dead.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
brekke said:
Yeah..

I started running game on her right before she left the party.. Literally gamed her for 15 minutes. Still embarrassing..

I have one friend who sees this girl every week or so through mutual friends and he laughs at me for not being able to seal the deal. My friend's friend I met recently supposedly hooked up with her and he was one of the ugliest/scummiest people I have ever seen. It's just kind of mind blowing to me that I couldn't finish this one off. A small blow to the ego, but well see.

I may just let it die considering I will probably see this girl again and run game way better in person than on FB..

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
quixadox said:
I wouldn't say one more reply would hurt your cred too much. Just say something like "yea flake" or something short like that. If she responds rudely or not at all, consider it dead.
My first mistake was throwing the flake comment in the message now that I think about it.

She would 100% reply to this by saying "Okay?" I would bet a testicle on it.

DonJoseCantosie said:
You got nothing to lose, see how far you can take and be straightforward with her i would say. Call her out and say "Yes...the girl who loves to flake when she's craving ****". Tell her, that she be ready in a few days. If she doesn't respond to that, move on.

This girl may be what we call a "Timewaster/Attention *****". A girl who will act like she's interested in you but in reality, doesn't feel that way sexually even if she fvcks many guys except for you. The timewaster will initiate stuff to get a thrill and to validate her own ego. The key with these women is to waste as little time as possible and to dismiss them.

Some guys might suggest try to play things indirectly, but i find that is just ****ing around and setting yourself up for more disappointment.
This is usually how I would reply to stupid sh1t like this, however, one of my good friends is in her social circle and it would likely hurt my chances with the people in her/his social circle. So, it's pretty much not even worth it all things considered.

I am having a very hard time thinking of a suitable response to this which is why I am leaning towards just complete ignore.

It will be a lot less awkward when I do run into her again and still leaves her open to being approached next time out and her friends.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this ship has sailed already, forget about it !

(unles you meet her at a party and shes drunk n horny..! )

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, brekke's point flew right over your head.

You are saying that she's a career slvt, who fvcks just about anyone, but when you tried to game her, she didn't want to go home with you.

You swear you can get her because she's banged dudes less attractive and less successful than you???

Get off of that high horse. I love it everytime someone comes in here and can't comprehend why a woman won't bang THEM when they are "better looking" and "more successful".

Obviously, if you are attractive and successful and this girl is a major slvt, then you are obviously doing something WRONG. Wait, let me emphasize this again... YOU are doing something WRONG.

So not only can you not bring her back home, but you try to set up dates to go out with her and she continually flakes on you???

Did you not learn your lesson the first time?

She has absolutely NO Interest in you whatsoever.
Let that sink in for a second.

The SLVT has ZERO interest in you.

Fine, it happens to all of us... but this is where you made a huge mistake.

We go about a month and a half without contact. Two weeks or so ago I decide to shoot her a facebook message to try and get some easy pvssy.
Are you kidding me?

It wasn't easy the first, second, or third time. What makes you think it's easy now? Just leave this one ALONE. I don't care if you feel like it was a blow to your ego, you're going to gain NOTHING from this.

So all of a sudden you game the SLVT... big whoop.
Congratulations, you got the STD-ridden slvt laid. How's that ego feeling now?

I am having a very hard time thinking of a suitable response to this which is why I am leaning towards just complete ignore.
Which is why you should have never contacted her again in the first place, let alone with THAT that you sent to her. After a month and a half of NC, you break it by calling her a FLAKE right away?

And that was your plan to get EASY PVSSY?

You need to re-check your game. And practice and better subjects.

As kingsam said: This ship has already sailed... and if you do manage to catch it, it'll be a rotten dinghy.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like this (sluts) are usually just a bit messed up in that they chase guys who show them little to no interest, and generally act aloof around them. By gaming her for 15 minutes, you failed bigtime as you acted as though she was the prize.

And finally, dont contact her again. And squeeze your balls for goodness sake, you're putting far too much thought into this (particularly as she is a slut). I see so many threads like this now, just meet more women and you'll wonder why you gave a toss in the first place.

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe Im in a bad mood, but man, alot of you guys seem to put pvssy above all else, including having some self respect.
Then try to put a spin on the needy, pvssy a$$ behavior to make it seem like you're the sh*t. that urks me the most, you're not fooling anyone.
I am beginning to think most are just keyboard jockies and thats it.

todays_news

Don Juan
Reaction score
terran2k said:
maybe Im in a bad mood, but man, alot of you guys seem to put pvssy above all else, including having some self respect.
Then try to put a spin on the needy, pvssy a$$ behavior to make it seem like you're the sh*t. that urks me the most, you're not fooling anyone.
I am beginning to think most are just keyboard jockies and thats it.
No.

I put me above all else, and its the best way to be. Any girl I meet along the way is lucky to be there as far as I'm concerned! Call it arrogant, and it is. But its only in the last few months have I developed into that, and the good times are rolling.

As for keyboard jockies, I would say that you are the keyboard jockie as you couldnt go went six weeks before messaging a girl that rejected you. :down:

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When a girl screws you over, and you decide to make a second attempt, dont ackowledge that she screwed you over.

When you fail, minimize the damage.

When you hit her back, dont call her out on her flaking. You sounded like a weener. Act like nothing happened and try again. When you acknowledge that she flaked on you, your putting yourself in the position of a weener.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
todays_news said:
Girls like this (sluts) are usually just a bit messed up in that they chase guys who show them little to no interest, and generally act aloof around them. By gaming her for 15 minutes, you failed bigtime as you acted as though she was the prize.

And finally, dont contact her again. And squeeze your balls for goodness sake, you're putting far too much thought into this (particularly as she is a slut). I see so many threads like this now, just meet more women and you'll wonder why you gave a toss in the first place.
^^ this ^^

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to get rid of that hurt ego thing.
That's just bad karma, dude. And the worst thing for the game.
It is like a big red blinking BUTTON for a girl to press.

She may be denying you for several reasons:

1. She hooks up on ONS only with low guys to not get connection with them...cause she is a damaged goods.

2. Girls generally don't give sex early on not to appear slvtty to guys they see as LTR material.

3. You were just unlucky.

4. You are not so hot shot.

Nevertheless do not obsess with her just because you need your bruised ego to heal up! I might give you several reasons why it is bad for you but let me just tell you that it is very AFCish.

CantTouchMyStyle

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much keyboard jockeying going on in this thread I don't know where to start.

I guess I will with the guy who wrote a novel and was completely wrong about just about every point he tried to make.

1. You are saying that she's a career slvt, who fvcks just about anyone, but when you tried to game her, she didn't want to go home with you.

2. You swear you can get her because she's banged dudes less attractive and less successful than you???
1) No, I never said she fvcks just about anyone, but the guy she last hooked up with pretty much svcks my cvock everytime I am around, because he recognizes I am the fvcking man.

2) Yes. This girl is lower class than me and I am lowering my standards just for some easy pvssy, because I like variety in my life.

3. Get off of that high horse. I love it everytime someone comes in here and can't comprehend why a woman won't bang THEM when they are "better looking" and "more successful".
High horse? It's the facts bro. It's called confidence.

4. Obviously, if you are attractive and successful and this girl is a major slvt, then you are obviously doing something WRONG. Wait, let me emphasize this again... YOU are doing something WRONG.
Are you serious? I date and regularly bang much classier+successful+better looking chicks. I want to bang as many chicks as possible. I like variety. If you're too stupid to understand why someone would want have an around the clock booty call..

5. So not only can you not bring her back home, but you try to set up dates to go out with her and she continually flakes on you???
Your mind is so far off the picture it's hilarious. I got her number, sent her about a total of 6 texts, she sent about 25. She would literally text me every other day, "are you free to hangout today?" She wanted my dvck bad. I never got around to giving it to her. Finally, one day I was just like "come over tonight" she agreed and then something came up. She blew up my phone with texts apologizing. I never responded and forgot she existed until my friend told me a story about her.

Are you kidding me?

It wasn't easy the first, second, or third time. What makes you think it's easy now? Just leave this one ALONE. I don't care if you feel like it was a blow to your ego, you're going to gain NOTHING from this.

So all of a sudden you game the SLVT... big whoop.
Congratulations, you got the STD-ridden slvt laid. How's that ego feeling now?
First of all the ego thing was a joke. But I like that you ate it up.

Yes, it was that easy the first, second, and twelfth time she suggested she come over to ride my dvck.

Doubt she has STDs.

She has absolutely NO Interest in you whatsoever.
Let that sink in for a second.

The SLVT has ZERO interest in you[/B].
Just enough to beg me for like two weeks to allow her to come over to the Apartment, lmfao.

Which is why you should have never contacted her again in the first place, let alone with THAT that you sent to her. After a month and a half of NC, you break it by calling her a FLAKE right away?

And that was your plan to get EASY PVSSY?
Yes, lmfao. It is that easy.

You would **** your little pants if you were to read the texts she sent me after I replied to her FB message. I can get it whenever I want. Are you mad?

The point of this thread was just to see how easy people give up on gone cold prospects if they get a salty first reply.

CURRENT VEGAS ODDS FOR CTMS PUTTING HIS PENIS IN THIS GIRL'S ASS BY June 7th, 2010:

YES - -425
NO - +350

Smart money is on your boy rocking those jeans.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Yes. This girl is lower class than me and I am lowering my standards just for some easy pvssy, because I like variety in my life.

High horse? It's the facts bro. It's called confidence.

First of all the ego thing was a joke. But I like that you ate it up.

Doubt she has STDs.

Just enough to beg me for like two weeks to allow her to come over to the Apartment, lmfao.

The point of this thread was just to see how easy people give up on gone cold prospects if they get a salty first reply.
After reading this I realized I just spent 10 minutes writing original advice, another 5 reading this, 1 minute of slapping myself and 5 minutes to write this. I've just spent 21 minutes of my life on someone with delusional narcissistic disorder. I wanted to call OP answer retarded but I'm the one who is retarded for spending time writing this.

Bye

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
Smart money is on your boy rocking those jeans.

clearly, you don't need any help from us jockeys! Oh wait, why did you make the thread?