Would you rather have three plates that are 7's or marry a 9?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Here is the dark secret of marriage: physical attraction is a spell that only lasts 2 years on average. After that, it's like looking at the same Playboy magazine over and over. The problem with an exceptionally pretty girl is that other men will always be fawning over her, and rightfully so, they will make her feel more attractive than you do, and she will leave you (and you won't care, but the gay central bankers illegitimate, tennis-playing step-nephews will be sure to use the opportunity to destroy you in case you ever catch on to their scheme, by which time they will retreat to their safe rooms after granting her access to your bank account for life).

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neither. I have done both. Rather spin a couple 9s or settle down with one unmarried.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Here is the dark secret of marriage: physical attraction is a spell that only lasts 2 years on average. After that, it's like looking at the same Playboy magazine over and over. The problem with an exceptionally pretty girl is that other men will always be fawning over her, and rightfully so, they will make her feel more attractive than you do, and she will leave you (and you won't care, but the gay central bankers illegitimate, tennis-playing step-nephews will be sure to use the opportunity to destroy you in case you ever catch on to their scheme, by which time they will retreat to their safe rooms after granting her access to your bank account for life).
Wow, that started off making sense then got weird quick.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Neither. I have done both. Rather spin a couple 9s or settle down with one unmarried.
Dont be the a hole who says neither, you have to pick one option! Gun to your head!

Reaction score
3-7's that aren't super high maintenance vs a high maintenance 9 that you go thru hurdles, booby traps to get any kind of intimacy.

BTW, the 3-7's treat you like a god and the 9 thinks she is the god.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Dont be the a hole who says neither, you have to pick one option! Gun to your head!
Shoot me.

Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Are you calling your 9's attractive marrieds who are maintained by a husband and you give her the sex?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
Are you calling your 9's attractive marrieds who are maintained by a husband and you give her the sex?
I don't do other men's women. :nono: I don't commit to actions that I wouldn't want done upon me.

I had married a 9. I had spun 7s. I choose neither. I will remain unmarried, eventually settle down with a 9.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Wow, that started off making sense then got weird quick.
Translation: jurry is either gay, a banker, or plays tennis.

Who do you think made the laws that dictate that a man's life is ruined if he gets divorced?

The central planners, that's who. They don't want strong, independent men to exist. Hence they celebrate Caitlyn Jenner. Be honest jurry, did you use the words "bravery" and "courage" to describe Bruce having his testicles removed?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Marrying a woman who is a 9 just to get married will not be good. It needs to be a good decision and the woman needs to have no red flags. Then people can not whine about divorce when it was their own fault it went bad. Marriage is not for everybody but there is no need to bash it when you were never marrried.

Marriage is normal so of course I would say marry the 9. But the woman needs to be compatible with you and be a good choice for it to work.

bigneil said:
Translation: jurry is either gay, a banker, or plays tennis.

Who do you think made the laws that dictate that a man's life is ruined if he gets divorced?

The central planners, that's who. They don't want strong, independent men to exist. Hence they celebrate Caitlyn Jenner. Be honest jurry, did you use the words "bravery" and "courage" to describe Bruce having his testicles removed?
Why do you post just to insult jury? How does what you say answer his question? Your first post was meant to bash marriage and is nothing to see.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plates get boring fast. I've got all the plates I can handle....yawn....maybe its just because I'm getting older, but if the 9 is rare and down to earth and we actually have a real connection than without hesitation marry the 9 so I can focus on more important things in life than women. Spinning 7s gets pointless after a while.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
zinc4 said:
Plates get boring fast. I've got all the plates I can handle....yawn....maybe its just because I'm getting older, but if the 9 is rare and down to earth and we actually have a real connection than without hesitation marry the 9 so I can focus on more important things in life than women. Spinning 7s gets pointless after a while.

I agree. Most plate spinners only can spin plates because they do not have the resources or do not know how to be in a relationship. So they attack relationships and marriages calling men betas who are in one. It takes an alpha man to handle controlling a woman each day being in a successful relationship or marriage.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
BTW, the 3-7's treat you like a god and the 9 thinks she is the god.
Yeah, personally I don't believe that 9s make good LTR material, they have too many options. This tends to make them high maintenance, attention hos, and a high hypergamy risk. Also, I will not be getting married again, so I'll take the three 7s.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i would rather have several cute 7's that each had a different look or style over one 9 for sure

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If the 9 is a compatible long term partner than yes