Would you rather be seen as creepy or as a wussy?

Would you rather come off as:

• Creepy

Votes: 20 95.2%
  • Wuss

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok you see a girl you like walking or sitting in the park or at bar or whatever.

If you approach her you run the risk of being seen as creepy

If you dont approach her you're building reference experience that you're a pu55y who can't approach the girls he likes.

Chose one.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is unbelievably difficult. I think creepy but give me to the morning to think it through. Actually, rather be creepy. I think if you give it a go the lass would have a lot more respect for you, just my opinion/experience though.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
The classic Beta wuss vs Omega creep debate...I have elements of both in me unfortunately, but also alpha traits. Id rather be a creep but only if I wasnt ACTUALLY a creep, just approaching women way out of my league and they felt bad so called me one.
Whats the difference between being a creep and being called a creep?
Isnt creepiness subjective? Like if you did something that is considered creepy but you didnt know and nobody told you it was creepy, would you be considered a creep?
And i'snt creepiness just a mental label given by the judger? So what happens when there are no people to judge the behavior? Is it still creepy? And to whom?

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been seen as both, but at least creepy is on the way to where you want to be. You start off as a wuss, you have to go through the stage of being creepy until you get your calibration right, then you're able to be just suave and you're a proper DJ.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There are two types of creepy:

1. An awkward guy who is inappropriate towards or around women.

2. A guy who is otherwise normal, but not good looking to the woman. Instead of her admitting he's not attractive to her (and her risking sounding shallow), she calls him "creepy" as a smokescreen to make people believe she means #1. She wants others to BELIEVE she is rejecting him because of his awkwardness and poor social savy, not because of looks. That way, she's not "shallow"; he's just awkward creepy like #1.

So what does this mean to us guys? Well, #1 is fixable with experience. As you get more comfort and experience around women, you can take care of #1.
For #2, take reasonable steps to optimize your look. Work out, dress well, blah blah blah, etc.

If she still calls you creepy, too F-ing bad. Consider it a badge of honor at that point, because like the others said, this kind of creep can still get laid.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. Almost 100% of people here would rather be seen as creepy. So why is it that almost everybody on this forum dreads cold aproaching?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a creep is on his way, just needs some fine tuning, a wuss still has a long way to go..

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Think of it like playing the Mega Millions Lottery.

A wuss buys no tickets. :down:

A creep buys one ticket. :up:

The creep has a better chance of winning, even if it is super slim.

I'd rather creep. That's my ruling.

Case closed.

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
I almost exclusively cold approach. Been called creepy many times. Been laid many times. It comes with the territory.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Creepy hands down. Creeps at least try. Better to regret something you did than something (or someone for that matter) you didn't do.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
Then you must be the guy who stays at home jerking off on saturday nights.
Dont give me none of that "I'll come off as a pimp" talk because even pimps run the risk of creeping girls out.