Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you rather be labeled a so-called “nice guy” than..

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Would you rather be labeled a so-called “nice guy” rather than having to be the “Bad boy” and deal with chicks who prefer them nonsense? Not saying being a pushover but to be honest most dudes don’t need nor want to deal with chicks who need to be put “in line” or have some sort of drama after they’ve gotten home from a long days work.

In other words just being your best self while not being what these dopey chicks crave in order to have less stress in your life even if it meant you got less chicks?

Face it. Most chicks these days are liabilities and bring more stress than quality to mens lives. Can't live with em and can't live without em.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of the so called "bad boys" don't even have jobs, or a car, or if they have a car it's a piece of sh!t. I work 50-60 hours a week running my business. The last thing I have time for is to raise some girl how I want her to be. Alot of success with women these days boils down to who has the time and patience to babysit a woman 24/7. I have neither.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
Alot of the so called "bad boys" don't even have jobs, or a car, or if they have a car it's a piece of sh!t. I work 50-60 hours a week running my business. The last thing I have time for is to raise some girl how I want her to be. Alot of success with women these days boils down to who has the time and patience to babysit a woman 24/7. I have neither.

I hear you dude. I have more than enough things going on in my life and like my peace and quiet to worry about having to be a certain "appearing to be exciting" type to have some chick want me.

You be the best you can be for yourself. Like I've said most chicks these days are nothing more than a liability and none of them are that "special" as to really enhance your life more than they would cause problems for a man. The ones who really compliment you in all ways are extremely rare.

I look at it this way: If I'm not looking to have a chick jump through hoops or cause "exciting" drama etc in her life. WTF do I need her to do that to mine?

So much for clowns who claim they don't pedestalize chicks. They're 99% full of it. Soon as they get a chance they'll trip over themselves to "get some" then come back here crying or to their friends.

A chick causes me problems or I sense she'll be a problem? I either tell them to keep it moving or I don't bother with them at all. Let them be someone elses "excitement".

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I never met a "bad boy", jerk, douche bag, or loser that attracted good women of ANY kind. They all had issues, were low class, trashy, etc. The hot girls were shallow and slutty, with issues of their own... The notties just acted like they were hot sluts. All of these people were fake, immature, insecure, had low self-esteem, and were dysfunctional. Lots of drama, games, *****ing, back-stabbing, etc... it's what these losers live for. There's nothing quality, pleasant or good about them. They're annoying, rude, disrespectful, dumb as hell, etc.

I was part of this crowd, attracted these types, and was considered a bad boy for a time (not a troublemaker or criminal type... just loud, conceited, mean, vulgar, ****y, arrogant, stuck up)... it wasn't worth it. Not many of the girls who seek after these types are very good looking, because they're losers. Losers are insecure, miserable failures, and therefore, not many attractive women fit the bill. But there's a lot of "easy" pretenders that do. The hot "bad" girls are so fake, shallow, STUPID, immature, and worthless that it's not even worth it. They're also *****es... not nice at all.

Either way you swing it, these people are in the minority. They're just flashy, aggressive, make a lot of noise, and in your face. The women are wild, skanky, and crazy, and also in your face. That's why they stand out... they seem promiscuous and exciting... which they are provocative about. And they're always complaining and causing drama and problems; luring WK's and NG's into their BS. But they're bad news.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls like me because I am the "anti-douchebag".

I will never understand why the seduction community decided to choose the "@sshole jerk" as their role model. Doesn't seem like something anyone should aspire to. And as far as types go, there are many that are far more attractive to women, and will reap far better dividends to your life.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you stop labeling things and just be yourself. try it, it feels pretty good to live outside the boundries of others...

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, this depends on your definition of bad boy or jerk.

I don't think good women are attracted to dudes in and out of prison, with no money or car who drink and fight. Not seriously anyway.

They ALL like it if you are dominant, sexually aggresive with them, and emotionally unshakable, and a little arrogant.

You can still be a nice guy. What women don't like is a hint of wussiness. So you can't be a wuss, but you don't need to be a bad boy.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I do understand why the gurus push the @sshole jerk as the ultimate male role model. It's because it can be done by the least common denominator. Even if a guy has absolutely nothing going for him, he can still act like an @ss.

But I don't observe this "women want jerks" phenomenon in the real world (unless they're very damaged). In fact, I would say that the least desireable male is the Nice Guy (as defined by the PUA Community - not really a nice guy, but actually a wimp). Then the next least desireable male is the jerk. But hey, at least he gets more women than the wimp, right?

1-800-HellNo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone watch the show Dexter?

yea he's a serial killer sociopath, but he also seems like a damn good example of an introverted alpha male and the right type of "bad boy."

I know it's just TV but i've never met a girl who doesn't want to fvck that guy.
maybe im biased since i look kind of like that actor and weirdly have a similar persona.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1-800-HellNo said:
Does anyone watch the show Dexter?

yea he's a serial killer sociopath, but he also seems like a damn good example of an introverted alpha male and the right type of "bad boy."

I know it's just TV but i've never met a girl who doesn't want to fvck that guy.
maybe im biased since i look kind of like that actor and weirdly have a similar persona.
There were even studies that show that women ARE attracted more likely into people who possess the dark triad of personality.

Narcissism, Machiavelism and Psyhopathy.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What always gets me is how a woman will go after a guy knowing beforehand that he doesn't have sh!t going for him other then being a "bad boy" and then months later all you hear about is her complaining about how he didn't ever take her on a real date, never complimented her, made her stop hanging out with all of her friends, was controlling, abusive, cheated on her with her best friend in her own bed, etc etc. It doesn't take me long to get the bead on the type of woman I'm with. It d@mn sure doesn't take me months to figure it out, just give me a few dates...sometimes 1 is all it takes. I also like how women will purposely choose the wrong guy for them and then complain that there are "no decent guys out there" simply because SHE made a stupid choice. that's like buying a car that you know is a piece of sh!t that wasn't worth the $1,000 you paid for it and then sunk money into hoping it will fix it but all you're left with is still a piece of sh!t car and then claim ALL cars must suck because YOU chose to buy a piece of sh!t to begin with.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
I also like how women will purposely choose the wrong guy for them and then complain that there are "no decent guys out there" simply because SHE made a stupid choice
Remember that women (generally speaking) play the passive role, while the males pursue. I think a lot of the time women will end up with a "bad boy" because he is the one who gamed her hardest. Maybe the supposedly better choice nice guy was too shy, or hesitant, to make a good move. So she picks the guy who to her mind is most interested in her.

Another possible mistake for the women is if she chooses based on looks (guys can surely understand this), and then it turns out that he is a player.

Also, a lot of bad boy types will sell themselves as something else, they will actively work to deceive the woman about what type of guy he is. The woman buys into it, and she gets burned.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Remember that women (generally speaking) play the passive role, while the males pursue. I think a lot of the time women will end up with a "bad boy" because he is the one who gamed her hardest. Maybe the supposedly better choice nice guy was too shy, or hesitant, to make a good move. So she picks the guy who to her mind is most interested in her.

Another possible mistake for the women is if she chooses based on looks (guys can surely understand this), and then it turns out that he is a player.

Also, a lot of bad boy types will sell themselves as something else, they will actively work to deceive the woman about what type of guy he is. The woman buys into it, and she gets burned.
All you say is true. However, if the "nice guy" games too hard and pursues too much he runs the risk of being labeled as a creeper or a guy who can't take a hint or even being stuck in the friend zone. I think that's why alot of guys hesitate. Alot of the girls I'm thinking about that have dated the bad boys over and over have admitted that looks didn't always play into it. their reasoning was always "there was something about him".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robert28 said:
All you say is true. However, if the "nice guy" games too hard and pursues too much he runs the risk of being labeled as a creeper or a guy who can't take a hint or even being stuck in the friend zone. I think that's why alot of guys hesitate.
The problem with the stereotypical "nice guy" is that he isn't sure of himself. That's why he hesitates. Besides, if he is a wimp, he isn't a prize either.

Instead of looking up to the jerk, guys should aspire to be confident, competent, masculine, excelling men. All this @sshole business is just high school stuff.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women won't let nice guys be too aggressive or game hard.

If you don't fit the bad boy look profile, she will shut you down if you are too aggressive/forward.

PUA gurus know this. They want guys to keep failing so they come back for more products and boot camps.

Nice guys need to focus more on being assertive, smooth, and seductive, rather than some loud aggressive "caveman" or a$shole sort of game.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
PUA gurus know this. They want guys to keep failing so they come back for more products and boot camps.
There was a recent thread on the RSD forum where they were talking about getting a mansion in Vegas and charging guys two to five thousand dollars a month rent to live there year round and learn pickup from a live in instructor. Seriously, what kind of guy devotes that much time to chasing women?

Why go to even one bootcamp if you're not going to leave there a pimp? Now you have to devote years to it and buy the latest products to be on the cutting edge? At what point are you ever good enough? Gurus hold out a carrot and stick type of thing where there's always another level of cool that you should try to attain.

djjizzyjeff

Banned
Reaction score
zekko said:
There was a recent thread on the RSD forum where they were talking about getting a mansion in Vegas and charging guys two to five thousand dollars a month rent to live there year round and learn pickup from a live in instructor. Seriously, what kind of guy devotes that much time to chasing women?

Why go to even one bootcamp if you're not going to leave there a pimp? Now you have to devote years to it and buy the latest products to be on the cutting edge? At what point are you ever good enough? Gurus hold out a carrot and stick type of thing where there's always another level of cool that you should try to attain.

PUA nonsense is for desperate clowns and aspies. The friggin "instructors" are weirdos who no chicks want that pose and fraud completely clueless desperate horndogs. It's really pathetic.

I guess the purpose of my thread as I wrote it kindof quickly is wondering if anyone else gets a bit tired of not acting persay but having to fit some sort of "mold" or keep up with what types are "in demand" these days.

EX: Has to have Tats in order to seem "edgy" and a "risk taker".

Has to always be "Congruent" with being a certain way (no nonsense type) to seem like a "prize".

Not on Facebook = no life, "uncool"

Now I'm not saying I nor anyone should act a certain way but to be honest it gets boring playing keep up with the joneses or whatever sheep are influenced by the media etc.

We of course should all work out, groom and dress our best and improve in all aspects of life the best we can. But for the most part it almost seems like what's "media kewl" or the "next best thing" is what the sheep desire and you get to a point of frig that nonsense. I'll just keep doing me my best for me and not jumping through what every other sheep expects of each other.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
Women won't let nice guys be too aggressive or game hard.

If you don't fit the bad boy look profile, she will shut you down if you are too aggressive/forward.

Nice guys need to focus more on being assertive, smooth, and seductive, rather than some loud aggressive "caveman" or a$shole sort of game.
PUA gurus claim that looks don't matter, nor does your money. Gee, I wonder why? Oh yeah, that's how the PUA Gurus get rich and get to hire these pretty girls into making guys believe that this stuff works.

If men became millionaires, they wouldn't have lots of problems with women, so long as the men aren't beta providers.