Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you of done it?

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today at lunch we had this dunk tank in the inner court. They had teachers sit on the plank. When I saw the tank I wanted to get up there and do it.

I went and ate some lunch and came back and asked if I could get up there and go for it. The person in charge said I had to have a waiver from my parents. I said ok whatever.

Thats when everyone started chanting my name, Jerry Jerry Jerry! They all wanted me to go for it anyway. So, ignorantly, I did. A kid dunked me. A few seconds later the person in-charge came over and said to go to his office. I was then sent home for the day and got saturday school. I also got a lecture from my mother saying how I'm acting like a freshman when I am a senior. That I need to grow up and think about things before I do them and such.

Question is, would you guys of went for it?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea although i dont know what a dunking tank is

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
A dunking tank is where someone sits on a platform over a big bucket of water while people throw balls at targets. When someone hits the target, the platform bends and you fall into the water.

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea that's what I thought but what was it doin in a cafeteria?:confused:

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell ya i would have

**** AUTHORITY!!! REBEL!!!!

HAIL HITLER! I MEAN REBEL!!!!

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have done it...OHH NO NOT SATURDAY SCHOOL.

And Vincent it's not **** authority, it's learn to play authority for all it's worth.

face2003

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL! It was in the Inner court, where the grass field is (atleast at my school).

I'm not worried about the Saturday school Best Friends? NAY, I just wanted to know if you guys would of went for it too.

It was hella fun going against what the guy in charge said, I've never really rebelled that much before...heh.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yeah you were right to do it. You wanted to do something and you did it. Where or not I would have done it(had the balls to do it) is a different story :D

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have done it if people were chanting my name out because i know it would make my name even more known among the general school area.