Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you next her?

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
So basically I met this girl at a party (hb 8), made out briefly, and then didn't see her for the rest of the night. Got her number on facebook, then hung out with her a week or 2 ago at my place, nothing more than another make-out at the end before she left.

Fast forward to last week, she says she can't hang out because of midterms so I took her word for it. Then Thursday night of last week I noticed she was a confirmed guest to this party on facebook that I was going to.

She had never mentioned anything of the such, so just to see if she would lie or not I asked her if she wanted to party that night; she responded with "Oh are you talking about _____'s party, I'm already going". So I was like "Oh really I didn't know you knew _____." and she never responded.

Kind of shady, cuz she's usually the first to contact me, but I just brushed it off and decided I was going anyway. I get there kind of late and she's all over another guy at the party (not kissing or anything but just heavy kino) and when she sees me, she acts like its no big deal but gets up and starts flirting with me anyway.

I was kind of annoyed so I kinda blew her off and started talking to other girls at the party, and went back over to her later. Long story short, she ends up leaving with the other guy to "go to the bagel shop with her". She gives me a hug goodbye and insists we need to hang out again.

I can only assume that she f*cked the guy and wasn't going to call/ text me again to hang out, so I deleted her number on the spot. However, this week she sends me a message on facebook saying "hey, I get out of class on thursday @ 10pm, can I come over then?"

So my question is: If you were me, would you agree to this? I had very low invested in her and wasn't that affected by the fact she left with another guy, but that night I kind of made the decision that I was going to next her.

Would you agree to have her over with a possibility of sex, even though she kind of disrespected you in a way? I feel like I should next her for being a slooter, but at the same time i've been spinning other plates (granted not in her presence) so how can I expect her to refrain from doing the same? I feel like my ego may be the only thing making me want to cut off all contact with her.

BTW: (I know there are such things as fvckbuddies, but it is from my understanding that guys who agree to have fvckbuddies do so as long as they do not witness her getting with other guys in their presence.)

Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends dude, sounds like she has been nexted emotionally, if u r for the whole sex thing then why not let her come over and just get what u want and leave, if she flakes again then next her physically has well has emotionally.

Bagel shop huh, wow that is a new one. lol

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
46and2aheadofme said:
. However, this week she sends me a message on facebook saying "hey, I get out of class on thursday @ 10pm, can I come over then?"
See what she brings to the table on thursday then decide if you want to NEXT her.

For all you know she was seeing that guy before you and is playing the field.

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
rushing dude 123 said:
depends dude, sounds like she has been nexted emotionally, if u r for the whole sex thing then why not let her come over and just get what u want and leave, if she flakes again then next her physically has well has emotionally.

Bagel shop huh, wow that is a new one. lol
LOL. Yeah bagel shop WAS a new one, especially since it was 1AM and probably closed. You are spot on about nexting her emotionally. I am just deciding if I will be happier letting her know that she can't have me (ego/ revenge) or happier knowing what the warm pink center feels like :up:

46and2aheadofme

Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
See what she brings to the table on thursday then decide if you want to NEXT her.

For all you know she was seeing that guy before you and is playing the field.
This is doubtful, since she just broke up with another guy recently, and I started hanging out with her almost immediately after (and she goes to a different college and wouldn't know many people coming to a party where I live). I can see why you would guess that given little context.

It just pisses me off more because the guy was a total tool-bag with a lip ring (who knows maybe hes actually gay?).

I think I've made up my mind though. I will extend to her the opportunity to wet my D. Anything less and she will never hear from me again.