Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you marry HB9-10s

CherryBreaker

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know all of us are in search of these HB9s and HB10s but even when we get them, would you seriously consider marrying them?

From experience, I find them selfish, lazy, and only concerned with themselves and that's just in the BF/GF phase. Most of them cheat BTW when they turn you into an AFC. Because of this site, I've been able to break their hearts w/o feeling bad.

Not only that, half of them have kid(s) already.

Yur thawts...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking whether or not a guy would marry a woman only for her looks?

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
soon as you marry a girl, she's just gonna get fat and lazy anyway..

"oh lets have kids. i'll go back to work once they are 2. i'll lose the weight."

2 years time.

a. "lets have another kid. i'm ready for it now. i'll start my career after this one, plus, I didn't put on that much weight."
b. "this kids a real handful. Better wait until he starts school before i get back into my career. Why don't my old clothes fit?"

3 years more.

"I can't work now, I've been out of the workforce for too long. Plus, I'm not confident because I don't look good in a skirt anymore."

10 years more.

"Why are you banging your secretary? *gurgle* *burp* we have a family together *fart* I can't believe you did this look at your (red headed, pimple faced, computer nerd, who just so happens to hate you) son."

ICaughtFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
man ur just thinking of the worst case scenario, if u know how to find a good wife it wouldn't happen, just think of the despearte housewives, except u get to keep them to urself in bed

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

quest you crack me up.

Yes i would marry a HB9 or HB10. my girlfriend is a HB 9.4 (imagine the lenght i took to calculate that) and we're planning to marry.

the difference here is that u can't stop cracking the whip on her everytime she gives u her bull.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evangenlion
:crackup:

quest you crack me up.

Yes i would marry a HB9 or HB10. my girlfriend is a HB 9.4 (imagine the lenght i took to calculate that) and we're planning to marry.

the difference here is that u can't stop cracking the whip on her everytime she gives u her bull.
:)

I'll probably get married some day...

But mentally, right now, I'm a very long way from it.

-my main point is, a 21 year old HB9, MIGHT not be a 31 year old HB9.

ak5

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what the word marry means, sorry cant help you there.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a theory on HB 9's and up...

It's not that they are immature... I mean, most are, but it's not their fault.

I mean, imagine if you Quest, could get everything in life you wanted becasue of your looks, you would be pretty rotten and heartless too.

Once a HB meets a real man, they usually snap out of it. Most women, espically hot ones, never had a guy that didn't become a total AFC around them. My Ex was like that, totally dumbfounded when I told her I really didn't want to date her at first.

Me personally however, I am not getting married... I wouldn't mind settling down with one, but I am not getting married

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old Italian Proverb -

The man who marries a beautiful woman never sleeps

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

" stop being insecure " i hate that saying. it's a cop out for not having enough balls to confront a woman about what she is doing THAT IS WRONG or potentially damaging to a long term relationship. – Lost In Translation