Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would you make a slvt your girlfriend?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seing this 22 years old for almost a year now.

I've told her two times already that I dont want a serious relationship with her but but she says that she wants to keep seing me anyway. Ok, so far so good.

Eventhough she has a few very good qualities (pretty smart, fun, responsible, lots of crazy sex, never complains, always follows my lead, etc)
SHE IS THE SLVTTIEST GIRL I EVER MET.

Just being 22 she has:
a) fvcked like 20 guys.
b) had a few ONS
c) had been having regular sex with three guys during one summer
d) did a threesome with her ex and another girl
e) did TWO threesomes with me (always FMF)
f) addicted to sex
g) addicted to svcking c-ock
h) had sex in lots of semi public places
i) likes to drink a lot but she tries not to
j) says she'd like to have a threesome with two guys or a buk-kake. I offered her to do this, but she said that at the moment she just wants to be with me
k) told me once when she was a bit drunk that she would not cheat on her boyfriend but that if it happened she would not tell him about it (nice...)

I know all this information because she just told me without me asking. She just talks too much about everything even if it is about her negative qualities.

Well, I think that she is a bit too much of a slvt to make a good, trusthworthy girlfriend, dont you think?

She has a few very good positives, but she also has a few very bad negatives.
I've been seing her for almost a year so I think it is time to break up with her.

Thoughts?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm seing this 22 years old for almost a year now.

I've told her two times already that I dont want a serious relationship with her but but she says that she wants to keep seing me anyway. Ok, so far so good.

Eventhough she has a few very good qualities (pretty smart, fun, responsible, lots of crazy sex, never complains, always follows my lead, etc)
SHE IS THE SLVTTIEST GIRL I EVER MET.

Just being 22 she has:
a) fvcked like 20 guys.
b) had a few ONS
c) had been having regular sex with three guys during one summer
d) did a threesome with her ex and another girl
e) did TWO threesomes with me (always FMF)
f) addicted to sex
g) addicted to svcking c-ock
h) had sex in lots of semi public places
i) likes to drink a lot but she tries not to
j) says she'd like to have a threesome with two guys or a buk-kake. I offered her to do this, but she said that at the moment she just wants to be with me
k) told me once when she was a bit drunk that she would not cheat on her boyfriend but that if it happened she would not tell him about it (nice...)

I know all this information because she has told me. She just talks too much about everything even if it is about her negative qualities.

Well, I think that she is a bit too much of a slvt to make a good, trusthworthy girlfriend, dont you think?

She has a few very good positives, but she also has a few very bad negatives.
I've been seing her for almost a year so I think it is time to break up with her.

Thoughts?
I think she has NO impulse control. You can call her your girlfriend and keep plates close by. Phvck as often as you are able.

Billtx49

Reaction score
No impulse control and already told you she will lie to cover her azz if she cheats as a GF. Plate only status or dump her. I wouldn't trust her to walk my dog alone out in public if there were other men around.

Last edited:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be a h0e you phvck... Just make sure she's reliable for sex don't trust her for anything else. She will occasionally take side d1ck when she's partying.

Phvck her very often, because a lot of times d1ck won't be on their mind if they JUST got some. Every day if you are able.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
told me once when she was a bit drunk that she would not cheat on her boyfriend but that if it happened she would not tell him about it (nice...)
So she's telling you out straight that she has no integrity.......
"women don't lie and men don't listen".........women will tell men what they are, men will ignore because they finally are getting good regular sex from an attractive woman.......a year or two later when they've sold their exclusivity to her, she hands him his azz.....he's shocked and
he starts writing in the No Contact thread and he muses...."damn there were red flags all over this hoe at the beginning, but I just refused
to face reality. I was too eager to tie my wagon to this *****."

.....but credit to you in this case....you are very much listening and paying attention....I'm wondering, if you are around the same age as her, why would you consider giving your exclusivity to anyone right now.......it won't be worth it in the end.........

....but nah, with this one......she doesn't sound like a candidate for exclusivity.......

I would keep her around and have fun with her. Stay detached and expect nothing but sex and fun.

No exclusivity, no expectations.

Building_and_Loan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you've started a lot of threads on this girl, and all of them say you don't want her to be a gf, just a f buddy.

It seems like you may not have many options if you're considering making a slvtty 22 y/o your girlfriend. Trust what your gut is telling you here. Just continue with your current situation as long as she allows it.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"women don't lie and men don't listen".........women will tell men what they are, men will ignore because they finally are getting good regular sex from an attractive woman./
I'd love to get your advice on this further. I always get stuck thinking if I'm only good enough, if I'm the perfect man that she won't leave, won't act up.

I think that's what gets a-lot of guys, definitely myself, stuck, i.e. she told me who she was but she treated me so well initially that the reason she's now acting up is because I must not be good enough to keep her behaving.

How do you break away from this line of thinking? I get stuck thinking about this all the time.

LimaBean

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never date a slvt bro. I've had an LTR with 2 different slvts. I partook in one of them knowingly. Neither women cheated(that i know of obviously), but regardless they make your life miserable. They also tend to use sex against you, as this is the only thing they have to offer. Tread lightly.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girlfriend? sure no problem, that doesn't mean shiit. Beyond that probably not. No cohabitation options at all. I have seen relationships with horny females that are only that way with their main squeeze. If it turns into one of those i'm game for more. If shes disappearing at night and giving me stories that don't make sense, arms length.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, make her your girlfriend. It's just a label. It doesn't mean you have to get feelings for her or stop seeing others. Keep your heart as hard as steel and you'll be fine. At that point she'll think it's something special and if she cheats she'll feel bad while you don't give a crap because it's just a fwb to you. Labels are meaningless.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, make her your girlfriend. It's just a label. It doesn't mean you have to get feelings for her or stop seeing others. Keep your heart as hard as steel and you'll be fine. At that point she'll think it's something special and if she cheats she'll feel bad while you don't give a crap because it's just a fwb to you. Labels are meaningless.
Do labels mean anything if he makes her his wife? Haha

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only if the law recognizes it as such, but otherwise no. You could just go to Utah and marry multiple plates so that if one divorced you, you don't have to pay any money due to the concept of having to sport your other wives. That'll just stick it to the courts lol.

Billtx49

Reaction score
What a label is supposed to mean is a certain degree to full commitment to each other depending on what the label is. Girlfriend, fiancé, wife.
Whether one or both people choose to honor said commitment is another story in this day and time…
I don't think a slut is capable of commitment. May say they want it to make themselves feel good, but most likely can't follow thru. Strange tingles mean more than commitment for them.

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah dude, this girl is a regular fuk... totally totally sluut her up... but don't catch feels... and remember one day, probably sooner than later she will be gone..

No big loss.. she's a hoe...

I'm currently banging a chick who i am totally sluuting up.. 3sums, 4sums, etc etc...

Who gives a fuk, enjoy it while you can..

randalljohnson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if a slutty girl, says she wants stability now? (Not sure if this applies for your girl since she's only 22. But I'm talking late 20s/early 30s)

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too easy.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What about if a slutty girl, says she wants stability now? (Not sure if this applies for your girl since she's only 22. But I'm talking late 20s/early 30s)
"So you haven't been stable up till now? Why not? You expect me to believe after all those unstable situations you put your self in and partaken in that you want different?" Listen to her words but trust her actions. It takes about 3-5 years from someone to make a turn around from a shady, slithery existence to one of more integrity.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if she said that, then off course you should get down on one knee and immediately propose to her..

Off course her days of sucking multiple ****ks are behind her now... you lucky guy!