Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you guys confront this Retard?

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just found out my ex, just told another friend of mine I was "creepy"

I have no clue what this means, but it bothers me for some reason (I dont want rumors going around my other friends)

This Whacked out brood has some mental disorder, and she is the one that used to call me crying for no reason at 4am, and she calls me creepy??

p.s. it was kinda a messy breakup, but I just ignored her at the end, and she went away

now she is hanging around the same circle of friends as me

Am I blowing this whole thing out of proportion?:confused:

OddTech

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why are you so worry? If your circle of friends know you for who you are, they can tell that your ex is blowing smoke. If your friends are so willing and quick to pass judgement on you, then they are not your friends. You don't need to prove anything, so just be your regular self.

If your ex is hanging around with your friends, sooner or later, her true color will show. People who like to hang around with a wacky mental woman are not usually wacky themselves.

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well , around the same time we broke up, I found this site

So, I was like total AFC, and would call her and try to win her back (when she wouldnt even return my phonecalls, I would send her emails, etc)

Then When I COMPLETELY STOPPED for like 6 months, she started sending me voicemails and emails

so I figured my AFC behavior would have sent her "creepy" vibes (which is funny because she was the AFC in the relationship)

I felt like she wanted nothing to do with me, and I kept calling/emailing her for validation

Now I regret having done all that, because I was trying to be her friend, but feel like a jackass because she misconstrued me wanting to be her freind as a creepy guy who cant let go

thats what bothers me

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Several times in my past I worried over what my ex's would tell my friends, etc.

Some of them did try to poison people's minds against me.

But I can tell you, your worst fears won't be realized. 98% of people will know she is just being vindictive, and the issue will lose their interest very quickly.

My point is, just ride it out. It will not be a bad as you fear.

Dietzcoi