Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Would you go out with her?"

jaybeezi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned to my GF of 3 months that this blonde girl at school liked me, how a classmate told me about it, I told him I had a GF and wasn't going to talk to her etc...

2 days later she says

GF "I wanted to ask you something, if we weren't going out you would probably be going out with that blonde girl huh?"

JB "If we never met then maybe, I don't know."

GF "No, not if we never met, just if we hadn't been going out"

JB "..... it's possible"

What is she trying to figure out here?

Also I kinda messed up and got upset at her for leaving for an hour when she said she was going to be gone for 5 minutes, I made it obvious I was upset and acted like a kid. She then got upset, we talked, and everything is fine now... I think, we'll see.

Question is, what do I do when this happens? She knows I hate when people are late (not so much late, but when they say they will do something and then don't do it, and don't call to let me know anything's changed) Do I act like nothing happened... let her know I'm upset, but not that upset... I want to be cool about it but I don't want her to think she can do whatever she wants and I'll just go along with it.

theSpeculator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
jaybeezi said:
Do I act like nothing happened... let her know I'm upset, but not that upset... I want to be cool about it but I don't want her to think she can do whatever she wants and I'll just go along with it.
She's testing you to see how you will react. My advice is that you should be upset. But you should be upset like how a guy that is in control would get upset; not like how a guy that easily get mad at everything. You get my point? The next time she brings it up and gets mad, I would confront her and say, "Why are you getting so mad over another girl? Do you really think I'm gonna cheat on you?" in an angry tone of course.

I've had a girl that got mad and gave me an atitude when I made a joke about breaking up with her. So I confronted her and said, "Why are you mad over a stupid joke? Do you think I would be stupid enough to say that if I were serious?" Then she got real quiet and also really turned on. Go figure.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
theSpeculator said:
She's testing you to see how you will react. My advice is that you should be upset. But you should be upset like how a guy that is in control would get upset; not like how a guy that easily get mad at everything. You get my point? The next time she brings it up and gets mad, I would confront her and say, "Why are you getting so mad over another girl? Do you really think I'm gonna cheat on you?" in an angry tone of course.

What should he be upset over???? LOL Dood you obviously don't know women as well as you think you do. Joking about cheating, talking about other women in front of them will definitley get them acting: jealous, bi-tchy, different and start the downfall in your relationships.

I've had a girl that got mad and gave me an atitude when I made a joke about breaking up with her. So I confronted her and said, "Why are you mad over a stupid joke? Do you think I would be stupid enough to say that if I were serious?" Then she got real quiet and also really turned on. Go figure.

There's a fine line between what you should joke about with your gf and what you shouldn't joke about. If you go around joking about breaking up, cheating etc, she will not be happy and might turn around and break up or cheat on your arse!!

Jay: Why would you even tell your gf that another girl at school likes you? How would expect her to react to that?? What if she told you 3 guys at school really like her because their friend told her. How would you take it?? Remember girls run off their emotions unless us. If you put the thought of another girl in your gf's head she will start testing you, acting differently and maybe even ditch you keep mentioning it or it really bothers her.

Lesson: Don't do that in the future. There will always be girls hitting on you, if you have a gf its best not to mention that to her.

PIMP