Would you get married?

Will you get married?

• Total voters

Trojan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont mind the fact to spend the rest of my life with someone, I just dont see the point in getting married. Maybe to make sure your riches and property go to your famly but that can all be done by a living trust. I was raised in a christian family so out of respect to my religion I'll get married...when I'm ready. lol

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not. Its not just feminism, its the fact that I have far bigger aspirations in my life than raising a kid.

Lets face it, having a "little me" doesn't really do much for me. I can't think of anything more boring.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its weird bro, on one hand i would like to get married, have kids, but then its like im not so sure. and i know what kinds of things go into like raising kids and marriage cuz my parents are divorced so like my little brother lives with my mom and my little sis lives wit her dad. so im only 23 so i wouldnt do anything like get married or have a kid anytime soon

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love to read all the marriage advice coming from 20 somethings. After 10 years of a very good marriage the best I can come up with is:

"If you like fukking, marriage aint for you." - Chris Rock

http://www.nomarriage.com/

Reaction score
The marriage option should not even be considered in America considering the poor quality of women to chose from -- you have sex with hors - you don't marry them!! Don't have a hor-baby either!!

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
you have sex with hors - you don't marry them!! Don't have a hor-baby either!!
Does that mean you're a hor-baby?

Reaction score
diplomatic_lies said:
Does that mean you're a hor-baby?
No, my mother wasn't a hor - she was married when she had me!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does everyone get down on so many american women? I meet lots of "good" girls that are good through and through and i live in f*cking sin city. And no it's not because i haven't spent enough time with them. Everyone has flaws and I spend a ton of time picking girls brains and observing their nature. Hell my mom is an american woman (obviously) and she's very upstanding and giving with her morals in the right place.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

Everythings wears out... monogamy sucks.

The only thing I work to keep working is old cars. LOL! Love it!

Women are getting more accessible day after day. Older men here says it was hard to get sex without some kind of commitment in their days. Now it's not. And to be honest, I do not want anything besides sex from women... damn, I hate those meaningless talk sessions! Why should I marry?

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for a third time? Nope. I’ve had two marriages; one for 3 years, one for 21. First one was good for a year, second one good for 15.

For most of the 5000 or so years of the history of marriage people didn’t’ live too damn long. Get married young 14 or so, pop out some kids, die by 30. Marriage worked.

The term “’til death do us part…” meant something quite different then than it does now.

I just don’t happen to believe marriage fits in modern society anymore. Should we seriously expect people to fall in love, love each other, and no other for their whole lives? 50 or 60 years? People change too much and live too long for this to be a realistic expectation.

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump.

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Don't even get me started again. I already ranted on the evils of marraige in several other threads. If I do get married, it won't be until I'm at least 30 years old, and only to a rich girl.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blusher (in a different thread) said:
Sometimes I wondered if any of you has ever been truly loved, ever. Even by your mother. Because if you have to rely on studies to chose wether or not to believe in love, it looks pretty much hopeless...

I have loved, I have been loved and my GF loves me and oop! it's been two years, if anything, the feelings grew stronger and the connection deeper but I guess you have to experience it.

Learn to let go and just live for Pete's sake.
that's all i can say about the people in this forum.