Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Fukk Her Best Friend?

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had an interesting experience this weekend. I'm not going to tell you the outcome yet, rather I want to throw the scenario at you and see what you would do in that particular situation.

Lets say you are having sex with a woman. You have known her for a long time, but only recently started having sex. Aside from the sex, you treat each other the same way you always have, and not only has there never been any talk of dating or exclusivity, but she has mentioned several times that "it is what it is....we are free to do our own thing". You are only interested in sex, other than that, it's status quo.

One night she calls you up drunk and you agree to pick her up so she doesn't have to drive home intoxicated. You arrive at the bar, and just as you get out of your car to look for her she calls you and says "Nevermind, I'm driving home".

Just so happens that she left her best friend there at the bar- a girl you had previously been "intimate" with, although you had never had full-on intercourse. You bump into best friend outside of the bar and attempt to get your mutual friend who was driving home drunk to pull over the car and wait for you to come get her. She refuses.

The best friend then starts talking about getting a hotel, and asks you if you want to stay with her, but that she is "not having sex with you".

Stage 1- Do you

A) Politely decline her offer, help her get a cab, and go home,

B) Offer her a ride to drop her off

C) Take her up on the offer to stay with her

If you answered B or C, proceed....

You are totally sober and pissed at the first chick, so the two of you decide to stop for a drink on your way to the hotel. At the next bar she again offers several times for you to stay with her, and keeps saying "but nothing is going to happen, understand?" She then proceeds to tell you that she has been super attracted to you for a couple of years, but was unable to do anything about it due to circumstances. You have always been attracted to her as well.

It's last call and you are leaving the bar. She's still talking about a hotel. you live 5 miles away.

Stage 2- Do you

A) Drop her off at the hotel and give her a peck on the cheek after making sure she gets up to her room, and make your way home

B) Offer to stay with her at the hotel

C) Take her back to your house since a hotel room is basically pointless

If you answered B or C, proceed.....

You get back to your place/to the hotel room. She starts getting touchy feely. She is still talking about guilt, ASD, etc...

Stage 3- Do you

A) Throw some sheets and a blanket on the couch for her to sleep on as she suggests/jump in the other bed at the hotel and go to sleep

B) Reciprocate her kino, escalate, and close the deal

If you made it to Stage 3, what made you choose the hotel or to try to get her back to your place?

I'm assuming if you were staying with her you were looking to get laid. What led you to that decision?

I want to see what some other DJ's would have done, then I will tell you what actually went down.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is my response:

1) B

2) C

3) B

My Place - avoid the expense of the hotel obviously - plus I'd rather be at my place in the morning.

Get laid - I'm not in a commited relationship - so why not?

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) C (this is just to agree with her so we can get going - I'm really doing a B)

2) C

3) B

STR8UP said:
If you made it to Stage 3, what made you choose the hotel or to try to get her back to your place?
After the 2nd C, she wouldn't really care whether I was driving towards my house or the hotel.

My house is better since if she's being a drama ho, I can kick her out and go to my comfy bed 10 seconds later.

Her talking about guilt & ASD at that stage is just talk to reassure herself. I'll probably say a few things to help her with that then proceed with the escalation.

I'm assuming if you were staying with her you were looking to get laid. What led you to that decision?
My penis.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
1) B
I like to be vague about my intention prior to isolating.
2) C
Unless I knew there weren't going to be obstacles/cb at the hotel.
3) C
The reason I would take her friend up on her offer is because the first girl totally flaked out. If you're going to act with no integrity than you deserve none.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.

I basically told her in Stage 1 that I was going to help her out and make sure she was safe, but that I wasn't sure if I was going to stay.

Stage 2- I ended up TELLING her that I was taking her to my place since (even though SHE was the one who was going to drop the $100-$150) it was a waste of money (also because I have more control over the environment at my pad, and I had more alcohol).

Stage 3- As soon as we got out of the car she tells me "You have a nice ass for a white boy" and proceeds to slap it. By that time I knew it was 100% in the bag. I fukked her on the couch, in the bed, and in front of the mirror in the bathroom (her request).

To throw a wrench in things, the next day the best friend told the FB that she stayed over and that we fukked. Now I have to deal with the fallout with the FB. This brings up a whole nother topic of how ruthless women are when it comes to men. Maybe I will have time to address it tomorrow.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
To throw a wrench in things, the next day the best friend told the FB that she stayed over and that we fukked. Now I have to deal with the fallout with the FB. This brings up a whole nother topic of how ruthless women are when it comes to men. Maybe I will have time to address it tomorrow.
Nah, she was just a "low quality" woman :D.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
Nah, she was just a "low quality" woman :D.
Couldn't resist now that you brought up "quality" . A quickie before bed-

She's turning 35 in a few days, was married for 10 years. Grew up in a Muslim family. Supposedly only been with 3 or so guys her entire life, hasn't had sex in 3 years (she bled and it was tiiiiiight....) and has never had her pu$$y licked. Very skittish about STD's, oral sex, etc. Lots of ASD and talk of "what will this be if we do this??"

On the other side of the spectrum, she was a LIGHTS ON 100% girl, was adamant about being in positions where I could watch myself penetrating her, wanted me to watch her play with herself, and suggested I bang her doggie style in front of the huge mirrors in my bathroom.

So...all of you "quality" crusaders....is she indeed, "QUALITY"??? They are probably going to say "only if she didn't do all of those dirty things after you were with her for at least a year!", hehe

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you made it to Stage 3, what made you choose the hotel or to try to get her back to your place?"

The rules of Leykis which I agree with made me choose the hotel.

I do not want to wake up in the morning with the b!tch still there giving her an opportunity to conveniently leave a souveneir item of clothing in my house nor do I necessarily want to expose the location of my house to the girl or destroy all the mystery of what it might look like inside for her, nor do I want to cuddle or deal with further intimacy bullsh!t.

The hotel setting makes for a clean getaway and helps you avoid the situation of having to kick the girl out afterwards if you in particular want her to leave after the deal is sealed. Since of course you can simply leave the hotel quietly once she passes out.

Getting to my house would be something she'd have to work for and be rewarded with over time as in the course of weeks.

"I'm assuming if you were staying with her you were looking to get laid. What led you to that decision?"

Heh heh this is a pretty obvious answer Str8up. :p

And if you wanted a more detailed answer to this which you often do, an answer that involves the whole scenario including the other girl it is because much like Leykis I am in the practice of taking women literally by their word to get the best deal for myself, so technically there should be no fallout from the fvck buddy for getting with her friend, its all fair game and that was the agreement and if she doesn't like it she can fvck off which I'd be totally fine with. :cool:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her own damn fault for treating you so disrespectfully. If she hadn't fvcked with you like that, then you never would have fvcked her friend. And if you continued to put up with bvllsh!t like 'I need a ride, oh no wait I don't" then she would lose interest in you anyway.

My own girlfriend knows that if she treats me poorly, I am going to fvck another girl...because that is how she and I got together. The previous girlfriend could not believe it; she said no one had ever cheated on her. But she kept having sex with me for several more months anyway, even though she knew I was with the new girl at the same time.

You did exactly the right thing. That is the only way to treat women. Luthor Rex has a quote from me in his sig - "Don't get mad, just do her friends. She'll blame herself." I'd guess that she will now throw herself at you. Even if not, you still did the right thing. Well done.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's her own damn fault for treating you so disrespectfully. If she hadn't fvcked with you like that, then you never would have fvcked her friend. And if you continued to put up with bvllsh!t like 'I need a ride, oh no wait I don't" then she would lose interest in you anyway.

My own girlfriend knows that if she treats me poorly, I am going to fvck another girl...because that is how she and I got together. The previous girlfriend could not believe it; she said no one had ever cheated on her. But she kept having sex with me for several more months anyway, even though she knew I was with the new girl at the same time.

You did exactly the right thing. That is the only way to treat women. Luthor Rex had a quote from me in his sig for a while - "Don't get mad, just do her friends. She'll blame herself." I'd guess that she will now throw herself at you. Even if not, you still did the right thing. Well done.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds to me like you did the right thing. As far as quality, she sounds as quality as the next girl. H3ll, she was horny and wanted some d1ck. What's the harm in that? She isn't married.

I would however be skeptical of this load of garbage:
Supposedly only been with 3 or so guys her entire life, hasn't had sex in 3 years
because I know alot of girls who say that crap. Is she quality? Who really knows.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Very true. I am adamant about not getting pissy with women since you will lose every time, but that doesn't mean that you lay down and do nothing when they get out of line.

I can understand that you don't think straight when you're drunk, but to be WAITING for a ride home and get up and jump in your car? F that. Inexcuseable. Regardless of why it happened it was a blatant disrespect of my time if a grown ass woman can't control herself I'm not going to be the one standing around with my d!ck in my hand waiting for her.

Haha....now I need to figure out how to get pu$$y off of both women. It will be easier since they won't be on speaking terms for awhile....

You did exactly the right thing. That is the only way to treat women. Luthor Rex has a quote from me in his sig - "Don't get mad, just do her friends. She'll blame herself." I'd guess that she will now throw herself at you. Even if not, you still did the right thing. Well done.
I think so. What would ANY guy with half a nutsack have done? I admit I feel a little guilty since we are all friends which makes this a little complicated, but to be honest I was getting a little tired of the first chick anyway. The whole "I just gave you a great blow job and we had sex so now you owe me something" thing just doesn't sit well with me. Maybe now she realizes that her prized commodity isn't worth as much as she though it was, hehe.

KontrollerX said:
Getting to my house would be something she'd have to work for and be rewarded with over time as in the course of weeks.
Well, the first night I had her naked a couple of years ago she ended up at my place since I lived right across the street from the bar we were at (literally), so it wasn't a big thing. The thing about driving her to my house is that it allowed her to abdicate responsibility for her actions and gave me control of the surroundings. In other words, I brought her into my "kingdom". She had no choice but to submit to my will. :yes:

And if you wanted a more detailed answer to this which you often do, an answer that involves the whole scenario including the other girl it is because much like Leykis I am in the practice of taking women literally by their word to get the best deal for myself, so technically there should be no fallout from the fvck buddy for getting with her friend, its all fair game and that was the agreement and if she doesn't like it she can fvck off which I'd be totally fine with.
The bigger issue is that we have been friends for close to a decade. She annoys me at times but we have a good time together and although it wouldn't be the first time I've had to jettison friends from my circle, I don't like burning bridges.

She's still texting and emailing me angry jabs, but I have a feeling she will cool down.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
because I know alot of girls who say that crap.
I hear ya.

I'm pretty good at spotting congruency, which is really the only way you can get an idea if a woman is full of sh!t or not. While there is no way to be sure if she's telling the truth, other things she's said and done would lead me to believe that it's nto too far from being accurate.

Honestly it doesn't matter to me anyway. I as just trying to prove the point that women have two sides to them- the side that is REAL and the side they let the public see.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stage one depends on two things, how drunk she is and how hot she is. In the past I'd never consider hooking up with a girl who was too far gone to enjoy a potential first sex night anyway.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
Stage one depends on two things, how drunk she is and how hot she is. In the past I'd never consider hooking up with a girl who was too far gone to enjoy a potential first sex night anyway.
I agree, drunken sex isn't "ideal" sex, but I've learned that sometimes it's better to at least get your foot in the door, cause the door can close forever on a moment's notice.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
One night she calls you up drunk and you agree to pick her up so she doesn't have to drive home intoxicated. You arrive at the bar, and just as you get out of your car to look for her she calls you and says "Nevermind, I'm driving home".

~

I hope this wasn't you STR8UP. I hope this is all hypothetical.
Because I would be asking wtf you doing picking up some chick that calls you up like her b1tch, to come pick her up - as she is drunk.
I don't care how good a bang she is.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
STR8UP said:
I hope this wasn't you STR8UP. I hope this is all hypothetical.
Because I would be asking wtf you doing picking up some chick that calls you up like her b1tch, to come pick her up - as she is drunk.
I don't care how good a bang she is.
He does have a good point, STR8up.
If you had not gone in to 'rescue' her from the consequences of her actions (in getting shytefaced), the rest of her humiliating behavior, and the drama that followed, would not have splashed all over ya.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
I got to say I don't see anything wrong with picking up a drunk FB for sex that was out with her girl friend. Her not waiting till he got there is what's wrong. It did lead Str8up to picking up the friend. Which might not be a bad thing, but he hasn't updated us in in how it's all going.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i also dont see picking up a FB either. for me it all depends on how drunk and how far she is. 5 miles is ..iffy.

did you get any backlash from the FB who bailed on you?