Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you feel like an a$$ if...

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Say you met a girl, she ended up being a sorority chick, you went out, had a drink and then realized this girl could put down more alcohol then you could. How would you feel?

I hate the idea of knowing a woman may be able to out drink me. lol I was at a sports bar one day and this 35yr old or so woman had 2x as much beer as I did, and she never even went to the bathroom. I was like.. Thank GOD she isn't my date. :eek:

Anyone here ever been out drank by a woman when you went out? I haven't yet, but I am sure it will happen, and then i'll have to let my male ego go. :D

I guess for me personally, I am your fitness freak and buff so my alcohol is usually just social and I dont drink till I cant drink anymore. Oh well, we all have our own talents I guess. Drinking a 30 pack is NOT mine.

sinful

Don Juan
Reaction score
My 'manhood' doesn't revolve around the fact that someone can out drink me, so no...i wouldn't feel like an a$$.

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm with Sinful. At 28, you should be beyond caring about something this silly, whether she can out drink you or not.

Reaction score
Who cares? The more she drinks the better chance to get her naked. Not that I need to get a woman drunk to seduce her but it never hurts.

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm actually a pretty known light weight and I don't really care, if I'm having fun that's all that matters.

Omen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All good answers :up:

And yes...the whole... Go ahead drink more and get drunk deal. lol

AlanB

Don Juan
Reaction score
How ridiculous!

Do you care if some fat chick can eat more pie than you?

I'm guessing not... same thing applies, it really doesn't matter.

I have seen women in their forties weighing around 100lbs who can drink two full 70cl bottles of vodka... do you know why? Because they are alchoholics.

I'd rather be known as "Two can Van Damme - the Shandy Warrior" then need to drink 2 bottles of vodka to get through the day.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omen said:
Say you met a girl, she ended up being a sorority chick, you went out, had a drink and then realized this girl could put down more alcohol then you could. How would you feel?

I hate the idea of knowing a woman may be able to out drink me. lol I was at a sports bar one day and this 35yr old or so woman had 2x as much beer as I did, and she never even went to the bathroom. I was like.. Thank GOD she isn't my date. :eek:

Anyone here ever been out drank by a woman when you went out? I haven't yet, but I am sure it will happen, and then i'll have to let my male ego go. :D

I guess for me personally, I am your fitness freak and buff so my alcohol is usually just social and I dont drink till I cant drink anymore. Oh well, we all have our own talents I guess. Drinking a 30 pack is NOT mine.
Never. But my tolerance is very high in conjuction with me being nearly 200 lbs. I do admit, I've seen some girls last for a long time with me before, and I've gotten concerned. In the end though, they all had just held it together pretty well for being as wasted as they were (later proved by them vomiting).

There's also been some times where in order to get a girl to drink (if they were hungover and being whiners or "didn't want to go out that night") I've offered to take 2 shots to their 1, and a couple times I went up to 3 to 1. In retrospect, I'm lucky those girls did not have high tolerances.

I've definitely seen a co-worker like the woman you describe. Her tolerance was really high. She drank just a little less than I did, but what was truly remarkable about that was her being able to go to bed at 4:00AM and wake up at 7:00AM to workout or go to work with no problem. Insane.

DoctorLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and one more thing. I've ran into girls that would not hook up with guys that couldn't drink more than them on multiple occasions. I can recall 4 seperate occasions off the top of my head where a girl told me that directly... Just an fyi to some of the guys out there.

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DoctorLW said:
Oh yeah, and one more thing. I've ran into girls that would not hook up with guys that couldn't drink more than them on multiple occasions. I can recall 4 seperate occasions off the top of my head where a girl told me that directly... Just an fyi to some of the guys out there.
If someone actually said that drinking more than a guy was a reason to next them, they are an easy target to bust on, because that's pretty ridiculous, if they are serious.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
As a none drinker myself , i would say that most women who drink could out drink me, i dont care as long as it does not stop them from Fing me...
QFT

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl can out-drink me, good for her.

That being said, she'll be sloppy-drunk/whiny/annoying until 2:00 am, will sleep until noon the following day, upon which she'll wake up and have no motivation to do anything productive. Then she'll wonder why she's groggy and lethargic at work all week.

No thanks.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time checked beer drinking doesn't grow you a penis and pair of balls (thank god) so ... . . NO

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my dates have out drank me, id rather be fit and athletic than drink more

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your date berates you for out drinking you, then challenge her for arm wrestling.

If you end up losing the arm wrestling then yeah you should feel like an ass and you better look and check if you still have a pair down there :crackup:.