Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you ever prefer to have a one night stand with an obese ugly woman, or a stunning male homosexual model? You have to choose one, and please answer the question honestly.

Thanks

Mystery

Reaction score
What kind of an idiot lesbian/ fag question is this? This is a man's forum - take that shyt to a lesbian/fag websitte!!!!!!!! HO!!!!!

Smile

Don Juan
Reaction score
In all fairness if those were the options i just wouldnt have sex.

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets say if you didn't choose you would be castrated and never be able to have sex again, which would you choose.

Don't be frightened to answer, I'm not judging

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Mystery would you rather suck the c0ck of a horse or the c0ck of an gorilla since its more human-like? If you didnt your ovaries would be cut out and inserted in place of your eye balls.

SilverSpring1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I'm a woman, if I was to choose between an obese ugly man and a stunning female lesbian model, I would totally pick the female lesbian model. It's odd how straight guys get all funny when we mention homosexuals. I'm glad I can give my honest opinion without fearing other people's reactions.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah an its really funny how you can expect someone to say "yeah id **** a guy" on a message board thats made to pick up chicks.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
Mystery would you rather suck the c0ck of a horse or the c0ck of an gorilla since its more human-like? If you didnt your ovaries would be cut out and inserted in place of your eye balls.

LOL

PS: How're ya doin, MysteryWoman? I hope the kids are well. :)

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it is a stupid question.

would you rather die by 1000 12' nails being shot at you? or 1000 14' nails?

who the **** cares it's not ever going to happen.
but i would **** the obese woman.

and to the chick. a hot female is much more attractive then a hot guy. i understand how chicks can be bi sexual.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy Sh1t, NEITHER!

But at my age, the sex drive is not so high that I would want either one. I can wait...

If we get castrated, GAME OVER... why would you want your last sex experience to be with a fat ugly woman or a man?

THis is an example of woman's logic!

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
Id probably prefer getting a d1ck up my arse than fvcking some ugly obese freak girl. If I HAD to choose one of them to live that is.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by quest
it is a stupid question.

would you rather die by 1000 12' nails being shot at you? or 1000 14' nails?

who the **** cares it's not ever going to happen.
but i would **** the obese woman.

and to the chick. a hot female is much more attractive then a hot guy. i understand how chicks can be bi sexual.
God damn! 12' is one long freakin' nail! :D

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ApparentlyFromMars
Id probably prefer getting a d1ck up my arse than fvcking some ugly obese freak girl. If I HAD to choose one of them to live that is.
Thanks for having the guts to be honest, I just thought this thread is a bit of lighthearted fun.

I think most men would secretely choose hot male model, as good looking men have naturally feminine features. All you have to do is throw on a wig and put a bit of make up on the male model and would be like having a one night stand with a hot woman.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
This really isn't a fair question at all. This is like that scenario when a terrorist kidnaps your two kids and says, "choose one to die or I kill them both."

Golden Arms

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MysteryWoman
Thanks for having the guts to be honest, I just thought this thread is a bit of lighthearted fun.

I think most men would secretely choose hot male model, as good looking men have naturally feminine features. All you have to do is throw on a wig and put a bit of make up on the male model and would be like having a one night stand with a hot woman.
Shows how little you know about men. Most men are repulsed by the idea of touching another male in that way. And it makes no difference if it's a hot male model or some overweight plumber

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
your cunning plan to expose us all as the f*ggots we are has worked, mwuahahaha,

holly sh!t, and to think one little old girl (you) outsmarted us dumb idiot men, what a plan.

ive noticed this isnt the first time youve "subtly" tried similiar sh!t like this "accidently try and play men for the silly fools we are"...............im on to you missy.

oh and to answer your question, i wouldnt bang the guy, considering ive hit chicks like you just described in my past why would i not do it again?, no skin off my sack to fvck a warbeast.

and thats the honest truth.

btw for all who dont know or have yet to figure it out.

MysteryWoman = penis envy, with low to mild leanings of misandrism.

Status
Not open for further replies.