Would you do a woman 25 years older than you?

Would you or wouldn't you?

• Yes

Votes: 32 64.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 36.0%

• Total voters

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am seriously considering doing this woman I meet today.. she's 48. I am 23. I know she likes me, and to be her age, she's good looking.

I mean, I have done older women, but not twice my age older... should I proceed with caution or just give you a FR tomorrow before I go clubing?

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If shes hot, tap it. See if what everybodys been saying about older women with experience is true.

Slevin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Age is just a number. If she's hot, f**k her!

That rhymes... so you have to do it now!:cheer:

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, think of it this way. What do you have to lose? You probably won't impregnate her. :up:

niceguydying

Don Juan
Reaction score
Several years ago I would answered this poll in the affirmative, but since I am 35 that would make a broad 60. In order for me say yes, she would have to be on top of her game. There just isn't that many 60 year olds out there that would do it for me.

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't because i don't **** women whose natural hair color is gray

good looking at 48 is the equivalent to being barely average at 21 imo

DankneZS

Reaction score
Having been with 2 women significantly older than me, I would say go for it. In general older chicks like to take care of their men. In and out of the bedroom.

It will be easier to be open about your guys' relationship. If she is 48 and still single than she isn't looking for somebody to father her children so gettin a no strings attached agreement will be easier. However just like all chicks lay your intentions out on the table first and you'll be fine.

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No i dont think I would....

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she's fine enough to make you think she was in her late 20's of mid thirty's (which I have met older women like that.) then I say hit it. But you dont need our permission, you know what you wanna do so just do it.:D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a little more insight.

to answer some of your questions.. on a scale of 1 to 10 she is a solid 6.5, and that was without a damn bit of makeup on. About 5'6, blonde hair, easily size D breats.

She was married for 18 years, has been divorced 12. I get the feeling her ex husband is loaded, because she lives Well beyond her means. She BLEW 20k on a motorcycle earlier this year, cash, bought her ex boyfriend a Ford F-150 (while they were together) and she drives a 04 BMW Z4.

My thinking is just the opposite of what someone else said. I think she is at the point where she might be desperate for a man, at least life long partner type of man, I doubt she has any problem getting laid. Attractive yes, but I wouldn't even consider coming on to her if she wouldn't have came on to me as hard as she did because of the age difference. Subtle but ovbious. She literarly has two sons my age, well younger than me, but only by 4 years.

How I look? I have posted this before, but.. I don't have a camera. I am not going to say I am not photogenic, I just don't do pictures... I'm not a picture person. If I ever get around to buying one, trust me I am going to go on a picture taking frenzy.

I'm 5'8, about 175ish now, stalky, not huge, but I'm no wear near skinny if you get the point. About 11% ish body fat.

I'm black, but I have a unique skin complection. I'm not dark skinned, nor really light skinned either, I have a goldish brown complextion, natural hazel eyes, which I get complimented on at least 1 time every other day.

All in all, i'm a good looking guy, but I mean I'm not brad pitt or anything.

**** it, I'm going to tap it, but not today, I already have a date, but I will soon and let you know who it is.. she already told me she was great in bed.

Jackman

Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
My thinking is just the opposite of what someone else said. I think she is at the point where she might be desperate for a man, at least life long partner type of man, I doubt she has any problem getting laid.
I've had several friends in this situation and I seriously doubt this. Women this age do not pursue men half their age for a life long partner. She may not be desperate for sex, but make no mistake that's the only thing she is interested in.

F-ck her. Let her buy a few toys for you in the process. When she's done with you, accept it and let her go.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:( No I would not fu-ck any woman that was older than me, I only like the hot younger babes:yes:

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I voted "no" because a woman 25 years older than me would make her 54-55, teedering on senior citizen :)

54-55? So your not sure on your own age desdinova :D

One thing i add to this poll is that you have to remember that quite a few of the people on this site are virgins and would have sex with almost anything if they were offered it....

Sarge On!

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomatoes said:
you have to remember that quite a few of the people on this site are virgins and would have sex with almost anything if they were offered it....
There are also people on this board who NOT virgins and would have sex with almost anything:eek: