Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would You Date A Girl Who Has The Same Last Name As You?

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a chick this past weekend who is funny, hott (8.5-9), and really cool to be around. Hell, she's even bisexual(which is unbelievably cool to me:D ) BUT there's just 1 problem. We have the same last name! :eek: We're not related or anything, but I just think it'd be weird dating a girl with the same last name, and I know my friends are going to give me a hard time with it:p .

So my question is.......

Would you date a girl even if she had the same last name as you?:confused:

MacdaddyJr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely!!!

just as long as it's not a family member. Incest is not recommended....well

maybe if she's hot...

j/k:D

You don't have to mention her last name to anybody so don't worry about it. Plus, don't miss out on some fine puzzy cause of a stupid name. If it doesn't bother her it shouldn't bother you. Although it is a little strange.

Hit it man, tap that sh*t. Just make sure she ain't your
cousin. lol

peace

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In high school a dated a girl with the same last name and was born on the same day as me (no, she wasn't my twin sister). Too bad she decided to go to mortuary school. Freaky...

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been in this situation. we actually dissected our lineage. turns out I'm Dutch and she was German, yet we still had the same last name. Those crazy Europeans.

We had a blast dating. Don't let the name stop ya.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what a retarded question, yeah, what's the deal here?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what, are you afraid that eighteen hundred generations back you had an ancestor in common?

pffft..... don't even worry about it, there should hardly be an issue. It can turn into a joke tho (you can maybe use C+F that she's already trying to take your last name etc etc)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This question reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal when George Alexander's character breaks up with that model-looking girl because her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
This question reminds me of the movie Shallow Hal when George Alexander's character breaks up with that model-looking girl because her 2nd toe is longer than her big toe.
I find it a major turn off too :eek:

Btw, be careful man. You know how f*cked genetics are. Maybe when you kiss her your chromossome 79 wiil have a strange reaction and your nails will turn green.

Just a friendly warning :)

BBB

bust.it

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHO CARES WHAT HER LAST NAME IS

IF SHE'S GOT A PVSSY THEN SHE CAN FVCK

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you guys..I didn't think its a big deal either, just kind of weird! :D I just hope that I don't find out she's my long lost sister! :eek:

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I know of a girl that lives 5 houses away from me and has the same last name as me. I was going to date her until I realized she's psycho!

Paid Laid & Made

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last name thing dont matter to me. If it has a $natch I'll tap it.

Eventide

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just tell everyone she wouldn't give it up until we married, and I had to do what I had to do.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i've been in this situation. we actually dissected our lineage. turns out I'm Dutch and she was German, yet we still had the same last name. Those crazy Europeans.
More like those crazy ****ers at Ellis Island that changed everyone's names... :D

high nrg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe when you kiss her your chromossome 79 wiil have a strange reaction and your nails will turn green.
i thought we only had 46 chromosomes.

maybe im wrong, i dont pay attention in biology class.

McKindley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on what your last name is. If you are a Smith, I wouldn't worry about it. If you're a Schlakenfieldstonefarbenstein maybe you should worry about it. If I met a girl with MY last name I'd probably stay away from it since I don't have a very common last name. But if that's not the case, I don't see a real problem.

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some names are just common. And some names while not common HERE, are common in other places... My grandmother recently met a man who had the same last AND first name as my (deceased) grandfather. It's not a very common last name and it's a very rare first name. But there are A LOT of people with that name in Italy, especially in the town his family was from.

And also remember that a lot of the time someone's last name came from the town they lived in or from their profession. For ex, someone with the last name Taylor, their great great grandfather might have been the town tailor. Same for someone with the last name Schneider (means tailor).

Don't worry about it.

And think, if you marry her she doesn't have to change her name at all. How easy.

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu

And think, if you marry her she doesn't have to change her name at all. How easy.
Ahhhh!:eek: Marry her! Don't mention that! :D

LaZaRuS

Don Juan
Reaction score