Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you Date A Black Man Or Woman? It seems All Blacks Are The Same

Status
Not open for further replies.

steveyork

Reaction score
well would you. it seems all blacks are alike in terms of character, education, personality, beauty, and behavior. they all seem to pull tricks and think because they have nothing, all other blacks are the same and fight amongst themselves.

as for me, they all seem alike and 70% of black women are unmarried and 70% of black kids are single parent households.

thus, what value would dating blacks bring

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you serious right now ? Can we just get this thread closed ?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this another jplaya thread? Seriously this **** is getting old real fast

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you're not supposed to pay attention to the trolls. They pretty much masturbate to attention.

Onlyliveonce

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all blacks are the same. You are making a generalization about a group. Everybody does it. It's easier to put someone or something in a nice tidy (they're all the same)box rather than look at someone as a individual.
I do think the media/entertainment industry does play a role however. The worst thing to happen to the black male is they paid attention to the mysoginistic music and integrated it into their life. Rather than growing as a man with their own thoughts and experiences they let some punk tell them to
be a thug bully.
My first impression of blacks growing up was they were loud and disrespectful. While that is the case with some of them, that could be said for every group to some extent. It was only after working in a prison system, of all places! that I understood some of them had personalities like myself, which is quiet, leave me alone and don't fvck with me. Loud abrasive people are the first people you are going to notice in a public setting, that doesn't mean they represent the whole race.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
IBTL! Women are women. Always.

Case dismissed. :rolleyes: Get the f**k out of my court.

Status
Not open for further replies.