Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would YOU become exclusive with someone with someone who's had many sexual partners?

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was just thinking earlier and I've slept with some very, shall we say... easy(?) girls. But if they've ever tried to turn it into more than just casual sex I've cut contact with them. Any female that was either too easy to get into bed or I know has had a ridiculous amount of sexual partners I would never be exclusive with. I know people have sex but imagine walking round and everyone looking at you and thinking "i've ****ed your girlfriend/wife". I feel the same every time I walk past some skank i've nailed and their stupid boyfriend. Damn, I could probably still have sex with some of them still, even with boyfriends (although I wouldn't and don't condone it)

You certainly cannot make a ho a housewife :down:

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember in my mid twenties sleeping with these girls who had no problem telling me I was like number 50...

they were lovely girls too. just a bit damaged. the kind that mistook sex and love as the same thing.

but i was kind of damaged too.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl who has had wonton sex with many men is either

damaged
or
awesome and knows what she wants

or both

unfortunately I am a little over 200. my mom told me two things never to tell a girl I wanted to date.

how many girls Ive had sex with
the amount of student loans I am going to have when I graduate (around $250k)

girlfriend them? yeah. I would. the damaged ones are easy to control. and they know how to ****. so why not?

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally, I wouldn't be dble to do it purely because I'd hate the thought of other dudes in the area thinking: "I wonder if he's doing her in the butt like I did?"
I actually knocked a girl back when she hit me up for an LTR because she'd slept with three of my good friends. And I told her that. She lost her shyt, started crying, told me I was an arsehole etc. But I just didn't want to be the guy who settled with the town bike.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My gf at age of 15 ****ed with more than 3 guys, guess what. BPD.

So, I guess that means my alarm is ringing " DON'T ATTACH '.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Most of the girls I've dated say they've been with about 15 guys, so I consider that normal.

I had one girl brag it was over 100, another say "We don't count" but admit more than 50. The stripper will swear it's less than 20. I don't ask too many questions, but I do parity checks - I ask the same question 3 times over several months to make sure they are consistent.

I especially don't like girls who boast high numbers.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really. I'd enjoy the fun while it lasted though. When it comes to being exclusive I prefer modest women who don't have a lot of baggage or miles on their sexual odometer.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In this day and age it's kind of hard to find any girl that hasn't been through a share of many guys. It used to be a problem for me a year or two ago. I was already with my ex when the discussion came up, and she told me she had been with 18 guys (at age 17). It bothered me a little bit, and I even used it as fuel to call her a slvt when I was mad at her, or reevaluate any on my cheating suspicions. It was never good.

Nowadays I realize a number like that is pretty average. I believe she was being honest. Most girls will tell you 7-8, you can be pretty sure that it's almost always double that, as girls only tend to count the guys they WANT to count.

Back to the question at hand, would I date a girl with many sexual partners? I wouldn't actively seek for it, but if the girl was good, respected me, had high interested, and wasn't THAT crazy, I think I could look past it.

-Scars

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my experience: if she says she has slept with 7 guys then you multiply that number by 6 ...you get 6*7=42 guys(or d!cks)

hope it helps lolz

if i wanna get exclusive, its best to be with a virgin,
note: i live outside of US (i know finding a virgin in the us is like finding bigfoot in time's square)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Women are like the Cyberdyne Systems Model T-101, only prettier.

They all have the same microchip. The only variations are:

0) Did their parents give them a good example?
1) How hot are they?
2) How old are they?
3) How much do they drink?
4) Did they have relationships, sleep around, or both?
5) Did they have the kid or get an abortion?
6) Does she have a sweet disposition, or a nasty one?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Me personally I'd waste neither of our time. A chick who's had numerous partners is damaged goods with mental/self esteem issues IMO. Now If she's had several long term relationships in life like two years or so that's something I wouldn't mind. Otherwise no thanks. Not that I'd ask or they'd even tell the truth regardless. I think you'd be able to tell in most cases though.

I do find it hilarious that women will claim it's their life and none of your business, Yet won't have a problem lying about how many dudes they've been with. If they don't see it as a problem or shameful to begin with then why lie about it in the first place
?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess it depends on her personality, but it would be a difficult thing for me to do because I would not trust her. Decent/normal girls just don't sleep with a buncha guys like that. If she did come across as seemingly normal I would always be suspicious. Until I saw some kind of character proof, or just spent enough time with her.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
I guess it depends on her personality, but it would be a difficult thing for me to do because I would not trust her. Decent/normal girls just don't sleep with a buncha guys like that. If she did come across as seemingly normal I would always be suspicious. Until I saw some kind of character proof, or just spent enough time with her.
according to some on this website normal, decent girls are out fvcking men left, right and centre...and if you think otherwise you are naive.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
according to some on this website normal, decent girls are out fvcking men left, right and centre...and if you think otherwise you are naive.
Well, girls lying about their sexual partners is about as old as prostitution itself. So if a girl tells me one thing, her actions better reflect what she said.

If a girl tells me she's a virgin and I go meet her father who is extremely over protective and kicks me out of the house. I may believe she has only had a couple partners that managed to sneak one in there.

If a girl tells me she has only had one boyfriend, but feeds me the "all my friends are guys" line. I can safely assume she has had more than a couple partners.

One thing for sure. A girls coochie doesn't lie. If I check her down there and its a gaping cavern of roast beef she's a HO!

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
SgtSplacker said:
Well, girls lying about their sexual partners is about as old as prostitution itself. So if a girl tells me one thing, her actions better reflect what she said.

If a girl tells me she's a virgin and I go meet her father who is extremely over protective and kicks me out of the house. I may believe she has only had a couple partners that managed to sneak one in there.

If a girl tells me she has only had one boyfriend, but feeds me the "all my friends are guys" line. I can safely assume she has had more than a couple partners.

One thing for sure. A girls coochie doesn't lie. If I check her down there and its a gaping cavern of roast beef she's a HO!

lol. Some girls you have to ask yourself if they feed you lines of BS when you first go to screw them and they tell you to go slow as it's been a while. Especially if you know yourself you aren't huge and never asked how many guys theyve slept with. It's like a general statment they mayve read from a magazine to appear they dont sleep around much and make you think you are big at the same time to get you to not focus on how many guys they mayve been with.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it depends on what you want. My ex sorta bragged that she has slept with over 60 guys. We got along great and her interest was super high with me, so I didn't think otherwise and brushed it off. I try not to overanalyze on things.

Well, in this case, maybe you should. She ended up cheating on me, several times. Just keep in mind, if a girl has a high number, she likes sex...a lot! In time, you will become boring to her and she will seek the attention and variety that is out there in the world, make no doubt about that.

Now, I say it depends. What are you looking for? Just a casual relationship? A housewife?

My ex was easily one of the craziest and best in bed, but not faithful at all. So I enjoyed it for what it was, I was definitely not looking to get married, just looking to have fun and steady azz. So, ya it sucked she cheated, but in the end, I wasn't looking for anything serious.

That's just one example, but I have plenty more that describe girls that have hight numbers. It's really self-explanatory. You may think you're god's gift to the world, but trust me, she will always love the attention from other guys and will more likely than not cheat on you.Her numbers are high for a reason! What do you think, she's just going to stop at the flip of dime for you all of a sudden? No shot.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Their number should be somewhat low. You don't want Jenna Jameson numbers. However, I have met a decent amount of crazy a$$ virgin girls that I wouldn't phuck with a rented d!ck! Good luck to the poor sap who hooks up with one of those and thinks its relationship gold! All that estrogen build up makes a woman phuckin nuts. They're still around albeit incognito, don't think otherwise. Bangin those chicks is like wrestling a Hefty bag filled with water.

They can't can't be sluts nor virgins. Gotta be somewhere in the middle.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The point is not about being exclusive or having a long term but invest in that girl, investing emotionally, psychologically and economically.

I would have no problem to have a long term with such girl but I would simply accept from the beginning that it will be easily over and that she will cheat on me, I would enjoy the months spent toghter but still conscious of whats behind.

What I would not do is investing in her my head and wallet.