Would you be her boyfriend?

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you be her boyfriend he she like you alot?

i would like to hear your thought! :rolleyes: :whistle: lol

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is all the post of "would you married this....." "would you be her this...." If you have interest in her, why don't you just go and do you thing with her... and seize posting irrelevant threads.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe im shallow, but to answer your question....no, shes a tank.

Than again, it is all down to what YOU want and these threads are kinda pointless...

Im not degrading the lady, im sure she probably has a hell of a personality and is a damn good woman, but fat chicks=no for me. I know I could do better, hell I could have something like that suckin me off at the moment if I wanted but my standards are high in the look's category

my input....dude if you wanna date the girl go for it. lol, who cares what we think

cannman11

Reaction score
Haha I would say no, but that's probably because I don't weigh a whole lot and I'm not attracted to girls who weigh too much more than me...

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
night56 said:
Would you be her boyfriend he she like you alot?

i would like to hear your thought! :rolleyes: :whistle: lol
It depends on a lot of things.

If you're asking personality and all that... maybe. I don't know what she's like.

If you're asking about just looks alone... I personally wouldn't because she probably wouldn't be my type.

But if you want to go for it, then do it. I don't think like "any other" man.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was stranded on a desert island with just me and her there and no one else, i would not touch the woman. I would rather jerk off than have her 300 lbs of flab all over me jiggling like jello. Fvcking gross lol.

pvf94

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
If I was stranded on a desert island with just me and her there and no one else, i would not touch the woman. I would rather jerk off than have her 300 lbs of flab all over me jiggling like jello. Fvcking gross lol.
*spits water all over the place laughing*:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, If I were trapped on a desert Island I would hog all the food to myself and let her starve til she look anoeric the maybe give her a shot. She's not that bad looking in the face, besides the double chins and cheeks like santa clause

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
What is all the post of "would you married this....." "would you be her this...." If you have interest in her, why don't you just go and do you thing with her... and seize posting irrelevant threads.
I agree. If you like someone just do it. Why the f*ck would you care what random people think on the internet? If I like a girl and my friends (I mean real life, not you guys) don't, I say to hell with them. I run my life exclusively! There is no board of trustees who all get to vote on my actions. What I want to do is what I want to do. Suggestions are appreciated but my vote counts as 100% of the action.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
no way bro, ur a loser

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
But if you were stranded on a desert Island, wouldn't you want a relatively quick death?

Death by suffocation MIGHT just be a possibility. Lol.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's fat, then there's obese. Obese, no. Fat has a chance :)

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:

so how big does she look? 150lbs? 200LBS? tell me the truth.:confused:

skip781

Banned
Reaction score
how YOU Are not banned is beyond me..........u are one of the reason that sosuave is not what it used to be!

night56

Don Juan
Reaction score
there is no need to be banned. Iam not mean or rude. Just werid and ask alots of ?? That all.

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
naw, ur girl is hideous bro, thats why u should be banned. even rosie o'donnell thinks that girl is obese