Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you be concerned about a "rape by fraud" law?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading this article and it got me thinking:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_facto...or_legitimate_sexual_assault_legislation.html

It seems to me that if a man were to lie about *anything* about himself in the process of securing a sexual act with a woman, he could legally be a considered a rapist.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hmm ... I wonder if it would also be "rape" for the woman to lie as well - e.g., "it's OK, I'm on the pill".

:trouble:

Niterider450

Don Juan
Reaction score
At one time Seduction was a crime! If I can find it I still have a copy of the statue. I found it while in college. There were some very strange laws on the books years ago.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty soon you'll need a lawyer to draw up paperwork to fück bıtches. It'll be like a closing when you buy a house.

"Hold my calls, Gladys, I have to meet Shinkleberg at 2:00 for a sex closing, I met this wonderful brunette last month. Call me in an hour and remind me to put doggystyle in the clause, I almost lost my house with that last blonde in August!"

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well.... does this mean 'gold digger' chicks are rapists? I mean come on, I totally get that there are men out there that manipulate women lie, cheat, etc....

But Jesus, in my experience women do the same thing in a different way. Is a woman committing "Rape by Fraud" when they wear make-up, high-heals, and dye the grey out of their hair?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was growing up, I remember feminists saying that "all sex is rape". Feminists have been trying to expand the definition of rape since feminism began. This is just another case of it. Can't say I'd be shocked if they got it done, unfortunately.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure every single chick that I've EVER been with would catch a case.

Bleached Blonde? GUILTY!!!

Hiding a drug habit from you? GUILTY!!

Wearing makeup to bed? GUILTY!!!

Padded bra? Fake t¡ts? GUILTY!!

I can't think of a single one that wasn't fraudulent on some level. And, I'M the big azzhole when I find out they're liars.
:rolleyes:

Talk about bogging down the courts... it would be mayhem. "He did this and that. Oh yeah, well, she did that and this." Hours of back-and-forth about laundry lists of grievances!

Scariest part? Look at the inset...

Earlier this month, state Assemblyman Troy Singleton (D-Burlington) introduced the bill (A3908), which would create the crime of “sexual assault by fraud,” which it defines as “an act of sexual penetration to which a person has given consent because the actor has misrepresented the purpose of the act or has represented he is someone he is not."
Notice it doesn't say "she is someone she is not"? Or, even "He/She", nope, "he". If it passes, I'm filing a lawsuit for sexual discrimination. Any lawyers with me here?

You no longer have the privilege of being referred to as a "man", Ms. Troy Singleton. You're fired. It's Assemblywoman from now on.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a sop to femininsts by a typical Democrat. "My opposition voted against my bill to keep men from getting sex by lying to women!! He's waging a war on women!"

That's all this is, not any kind of real policy proposal. This will never, ever pass anywhere. Courts are reluctant to adjudicate fraud cases that don't have money damages, they would outright refuse cases where the "damages" are a consensual sex act.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
dasein said:
Just a sop to femininsts by a typical Democrat. "My opposition voted against my bill to keep men from getting sex by lying to women!! He's waging a war on women!"

That's all this is, not any kind of real policy proposal. This will never, ever pass anywhere. Courts are reluctant to adjudicate fraud cases that don't have money damages, they would outright refuse cases where the "damages" are a consensual sex act.
bingo

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
PC for the ignorant masses: Any anti-rape law, good. Opposing it, bad.

Even though one of the queen Feminazi's herself seems to oppose it, to the mob, facts and details are meaningless.