Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

would u guysn take ur girl to the gym

would u take her to the gym

• yes

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • no

Votes: 15 57.7%

• Total voters

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
k the girl that u guys are going out and u guys been dating for a few dates would u invite her to work out with u at the gym

numlock

Don Juan
Reaction score
only if she's into fitness and already goes to the gym on a regular basis

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whaddya kidding? the gym is the most romantic place on earth!
Imagine, a candlelight dinner for two over some dumbbells.
Sharing a romantic moment while some sweaty guy grunts like a gorilla.
Looking passionately into each other's eyes while your partner chokes under the bar.
Ahhhhh, only at the gym....

I don't understand, why would you take a girl to the gym? She can't spot you, there's no chance for romance, kino, or anything of that type. All you get to do is watch each other grunting and exerting great effort...... except not while having sex!

I guess you could try to impress her with your burly muscles hard at work, and you could watch her bending in all sorts of positions in a tight skin-revealing outfit while sweating..... but if you've already gone out several times, I think there's a better way to see those ;)

DJ Fedorov

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's ok to do if you've been with her a little while and she's comfortable around you, because I know a lot of girls are insecure about their weight and body and you never know if being at the gym would bother her about issues like that

ultrashogun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand, why would you take a girl to the gym? She can't spot you, there's no chance for romance, kino, or anything of that type. All you get to do is watch each other grunting and exerting great effort
Who says that you cant do normal stuff with your girl?

seloifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ultrashogun
Who says that you cant do normal stuff with your girl?
That's my point, you can't DO anything with her. If you want to do something normal, go golfing or something.
The gym might be nice for bonding, but chances are you aren't in the same weight class, nor are you doing the same excercises, that you would have a chance to bond together.......

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work out hard, and I don't have time to deal with girly bull**** while I'm working out. I would, however, take her on a run with me, or anything to that affect [where I didn't have to shapperone her].

Sato21m

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i think by taking her with u one day to the gym u show her how confident u are and ur not insecure of urself since there are alot of guys there too i dunno thats my point of view i just toke her today with me but just today w/e

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MoAF
I work out hard, and I don't have time to deal with girly bull**** while I'm working out. I would, however, take her on a run with me, or anything to that affect [where I didn't have to shapperone her].
this is the attitude i like

i get pissed when girls try to talk to me in the gym

i'm like you got 1minute to yap between sets then shutup

if you got the muscles go for it.

let her watch you i know shell love it

i bring the girls to my gym to do everythin but lift. we got b-ball courts indoor wall climbing, pools indoor and out and 2 hottubs

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd only go if she really wants to.

I wouldn't invite her along for any reason, unless she is attracted to smelly men.

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd take her to the gym, I don't see the big deal about it. It defianetly wouldn't be one of my first choices to take her but you don't always have to try and woo your girl everytime you are with her.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ultrashogun
Who says girls cant train hard? Just because she doesnt lift as much doesnt mean she cant train hard.
no one said that they cant its just that very very few do

most come to the gym to look at guys and to get guys

and also to annoy ME

when's the last time you saw a girl do a barbell squat?