Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would LTR with a woman that makes more money than me work?

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm never taking stimulants to study again... between that and the stress this was probably the lamest sounding post I've ever made

Last edited:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it is causing you this much concern without the mention of you being excited or proud of her possible success then "no," it probably won't work.

Buzz

Don Juan
Reaction score
fYea this post sucked too, disregard it.

Last edited:

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how old are you dude?

it really sounds like you're way young and you're worrying about this way way way way too early.

you're probably not even going to be with her then..

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All right lightyear, from the first post, the part about you being worried about someone else taking her interst from you sounds like the beginnings of a possible jealousy issue. Be careful of that. As to the financial thing, yes sometimes it helps to be the one that brings in more money, but if it comes down to winning an argument and winning respect just by how much you make, that is a pretty pathetic relationship. If she likes you enough, and you are worthwhile enough, she will stay with you most of the time no matter where she goes, although LDRs are usually bad ideas.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Buzz
...As far as me not mentioning my excitement for her and everything else, I just didn't feel like writing a 10pg message that nobody wanted to take the time to read.
Point taken...

Originally posted by Buzz
Basically I am dating (LTR, mutual love) a younger girl, we are both in college, and she is going to be a lawyer (and I doubt highly she wont be) while I am planning on an MBA and a career where I will probably make only half what she does in the financial industry. Don't get me wrong, I think it rocks that she is going to have a kick @ss career, I'm just concerned about how it could effect me...
There, how's that?:D

PurplePimp

Banned
Reaction score
you scared she leave you for other man

no

you have issue with self. you call "inner"

i say fix self first.

what is all this about lose "power"? relationship is not game or struggle. you have not power to lose. every thing you see is how you see.

you think lose power then you lose power. but i no lose power to lady love me. because i no think like that.

mind is strong. you have weak mind now. that is your issue with self. fix self. then relationship is ok.

i think you think too much. man is action no think too much.

have more confidence.

hope that help you.

mroriginal

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by PurplePimp
you scared she leave you for other man

no

you have issue with self. you call "inner"

i say fix self first.

what is all this about lose "power"? relationship is not game or struggle. you have not power to lose. every thing you see is how you see.

you think lose power then you lose power. but i no lose power to lady love me. because i no think like that.

mind is strong. you have weak mind now. that is your issue with self. fix self. then relationship is ok.

i think you think too much. man is action no think too much.

have more confidence.

hope that help you.
TROLL!

Lhemmix

Don Juan
Reaction score
:D
Purple Pimp speaks like Yoda!!!
:D

To the question:
If you are secure with yourself, if you don't involve your ego then the relationship can work.

I would really like the situation you are in. Not that I'm lazy, but I'd rather have the women work and I stay at home.ü If her money can support the both of us that is.

Well, if you let your pride get over you then you would lose the girl and then she still has higher pay than you (and you not enjoying it ). You won't gain anything by losing her. Except maybe "self-respect".

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Put it this way

My brother is married & now has a kid with his wife of a few years, & they've been together since 1999.

My brother cuts concrete for a living. His wife is a manager of a bank... Says it all really

Attraction has close to f*ck all to do with your income

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction has close to f*ck all to do with your income

BINGO!!!

after my girl has our child..I will probably take off work when she gets a job..so I can get my baechelors in a yr instead of 2 yrs....

infact it was her idea..because her degree will pay her about 15K more then I make now..and I make pretty good coin...

real love goes well beyond money.

she knows ur situation..she loves you for you nothing else..dont mess this up :)!