Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would Lenny Kravitz Snoop on Her Emails

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love is wrong.
In this article he says
I wouldn't want her talking to other guys. It has nothing to do with jealousy. It has to do with RESPECT.
If you have read the article you would know that it isnt out of respect that doctor love doesnt want amber speaking to other guys, its out of jealousy, not respect.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Doc Love is wrong.
In this article he says
I wouldn't want her talking to other guys. It has nothing to do with jealousy. It has to do with RESPECT.
If you have read the article you would know that it isnt out of respect that doctor love doesnt want amber speaking to other guys, its out of jealousy, not respect.
He's human like everyone else, even he isn't perfect with women...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That maybe so, then someone should remove or edit that article.
Just a notice for eveyrone else reading this: read that article before commenting on my post and You will understand why its Jealousy if he tells her to stop speaking to other guys.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay $100 for an average human's advice.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The larger question here is, who the hell would want to be like Lenny Kravitz in the first place?

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
The larger question here is, who the hell would want to be like Lenny Kravitz in the first place?
Well, I believe he's black or atleast darker skinned for starters . But other than the fact that he has some talent as a musician and has lots of money, I don't think I would want to be him either.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when he says now you're cooking with gas he aint kidding around. That is a sure fire way to get yourself burned.

I think you are dead on though about the fact that spying on someone is done out of jealousy. There was a thread here the other day where a guy was writing about his girl looking at his phone and then trying to get pissy about it. I also have had girls do this to me. They got the boot. Doc Love trys saying that the girl in question has low self-esteem and what not, I think the guy who spys has much lower self esteem and probably got the boot himself.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't pay $100 for an average human's advice.
aahha, and this why something will be available very soon, that will not only be super cheap, but shall we say ... anyway, it will be kewl. I'll keep you posted.

madgame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys wouldnt believe how much I hate it when I open up the frontpage and the first thing that catches my eye is one of these "Would Tom Cruise do this?" "Would Sylvester Stallone act like that?" "Would George Clooney **** that hoe?" lines

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by madgame
You guys wouldnt believe how much I hate it when I open up the frontpage and the first thing that catches my eye is one of these "Would Tom Cruise do this?" "Would Sylvester Stallone act like that?" "Would George Clooney **** that hoe?" lines
I agree

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doc Love methods suck. He says not to touch woman, let her touch u(a.k.a do not perform Kino). If u dont perform kino, how will u create attraction then?

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LAdawg,

I actually would agree with doc love on that. Kino is not the only way to get a girl attracted. To be honest I consider kino pretty weak and it can easily be used wrongly.

I usually do what I can and use signals like her touching me as a barometer as to how well I am doing. If you think girls wont be attracted without kino than you need to work on your other skills.

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that is annoying. Stupid too. Who cares what a celebrity does that gets him n.ookie? It's like asking for fighting tips from someone who fights with an Abram's tank. Not an advantage I have; advice irrelevant.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NY Press: 50 Most Loathesome New Yorkers

Lenny Kravitz
Musician

WHEN IN PUBLIC, neo-hippie glam rocker Lenny Kravitz—aka Moe Ron—has been known to employ a man to follow him around and carry the flowing tail of his royal cardigan sweater. According to Vice magazine's Jesse Pearson, who once witnessed this crime with his own eyes, Kravitz's sweater chauffeur carries the hanging garment at an appropriate distance, "like a bridesmaid." We knew Leonard Albert Kravitz was a lip-glossed prima donna who spent two hours a day touching himself in front of a full-length mirror—but a bridesmaid for a boutique cardigan? That's 51 percent loathsome, 49 percent humiliating—for all of us. Don't stop fVcking yourself, Lenny.

....I rest my case

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. You can be secure all you want but it doesn't mean she's not sucking someone else's cack and then french kissing you.

2. There's a motto in certain organizations that makes sense:
"trust, but verify."

3. Kino or any other tactic in and of itself doesn't create an attraction that otherwise isn't there.

4. Y'all can hate on Lenny all you want, but he gets some mighty fine puzzy.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
NY Press: 50 Most Loathesome New Yorkers

Lenny Kravitz
Musician

WHEN IN PUBLIC, neo-hippie glam rocker Lenny Kravitz—aka Moe Ron—has been known to employ a man to follow him around and carry the flowing tail of his royal cardigan sweater. According to Vice magazine's Jesse Pearson, who once witnessed this crime with his own eyes, Kravitz's sweater chauffeur carries the hanging garment at an appropriate distance, "like a bridesmaid." We knew Leonard Albert Kravitz was a lip-glossed prima donna who spent two hours a day touching himself in front of a full-length mirror—but a bridesmaid for a boutique cardigan? That's 51 percent loathsome, 49 percent humiliating—for all of us. Don't stop fVcking yourself, Lenny.

....I rest my case

That's bull**** gossip.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to look at the context of how he ment talking to other guys. If she is out there letting guys hit on her and chatting them up then she is definately being disrespectful.

If it's just casual "hey howya doing" and she answers and holds a minor convo then it's cool.

Tyrone Biggums

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
Well, I believe he's black or atleast darker skinned for starters . But other than the fact that he has some talent as a musician and has lots of money, I don't think I would want to be him either.
What's that supposed to mean? Do people REALLY have to classify others by their cultural backround or skin tone? :rolleyes:

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums
What's that supposed to mean? Do people REALLY have to classify others by their cultural backround or skin tone? :rolleyes:
Those were meant to be made fun of, not classified by.