Would it be weird? We're not blood-related or anything

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my sister's husband's niece is pretty good looking. I've known her for about 7 years. Never saw her that often, maybe once every 2 or 3 months.

She used to be all over me. All signs of interest were there. Obviously she was younger then, so I didn't do anything.

I saw her again recently at a gathering. Still pretty hot, still was all over me, touching me and stuff.

I don't know...I don't really see her as a "family" member, I don't know if she sees me as one. I mean, we're not blood-related or anything.

She's 19, I'm 25.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not weird at all given that there's no blood relation. Go get it son

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bad is your game that, with all the women out there in the world, you have to resort to pursuing your brother-in-law's 19 year old niece?

I haven't read enough of your threads to know if you're a troll or not, so assuming you aren't - how did you read your thread title back to yourself and not be able to answer your own question?

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheCWord said:
How bad is your game that, with all the women out there in the world, you have to resort to pursuing your brother-in-law's 19 year old niece?

I haven't read enough of your threads to know if you're a troll or not, so assuming you aren't - how did you read your thread title back to yourself and not be able to answer your own question?
No, it's not that I have to resort to her. I just ran into her recently, she was still all over me, so I thought about it.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
No, it's not that I have to resort to her. I just ran into her recently, she was still all over me, so I thought about it.
Stop it.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wey I. Get her fu*ked.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is hilarious.

OP was asking for a go/no-go answer.

Then there's the "dud ur game suxx famly memburs wtf lol afc" answer, as if gaming a receptive hot girl in situations where you can't do anything else (family gatherings in this case) is a bad thing.

Draw water from all sources. Don't listen to KJing if you have an easy kill lined up. This reminds me of when Tyler from RSD had a student of his get laid, and the student was sad because he "didn't use proper game". LOL guys come on

teddy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
This thread is hilarious.

OP was asking for a go/no-go answer.

Then there's the "dud ur game suxx famly memburs wtf lol afc" answer, as if gaming a receptive hot girl in situations where you can't do anything else (family gatherings in this case) is a bad thing.

Draw water from all sources. Don't listen to KJing if you have an easy kill lined up. This reminds me of when Tyler from RSD had a student of his get laid, and the student was sad because he "didn't use proper game". LOL guys come on
Yeah, it's not like I've been sitting at home fantasizing about her for years while doing nothing else. I ran into her, wondered about it, and posted asking if it'd be ok, because she seems receptive. I mean, geez, is there even a point in posting anything anymore? Isn't the whole point to get feedback/input?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It's kinda weird. She's your in-law, dude. Just because it's not blood related doesn't make it "not weird". It depends on the family. Some might be okay with it, some won't.

MrNiceGuy23

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have to post here asking if something is weird, then you probably already have something inside you telling you it's weird.

Think about it this way... assuming your sister and brother-in-law stay married for a long time (maybe forever), then his niece is someone who is also going to be in your life forever. You are going to see her at family functions and probably at other events depending on how close your family is. If you bang her or do anything with her and your family finds out, will they think you're weird for it and judge? Worse than that, after you have your fun, if either of you feel awkward how would that situation be for you and your families?

You're not in love with this girl so I would stay away, there's too much drama involved with things getting weird after you two are finished and your families finding it out and being creeped out.

Blood related or not, I think family is family, I wouldn't touch it.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
Nah. It's kinda weird. She's your in-law, dude. Just because it's not blood related doesn't make it "not weird". It depends on the family. Some might be okay with it, some won't.
No dude, not weird at all. Being an in-law means just that: your relation to her is on f*cking PAPER, as a relative of someone her relative married.

Would it be "weird" if you met this girl BEFORE they got married? Hell no.

F*cking SoSuave. Get it together fagg*ts

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
MrNiceGuy23 said:
You're not in love with this girl so I would stay away, there's too much drama involved with things getting weird after you two are finished and your families finding it out and being creeped out.
Nailed it.

Sometimes a quick bang isn't worth it SoSuave..

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell is so creepy about this? THERE IS NO BLOOD. IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CREEPY BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED; what difference does it make when their names are on a piece of paper at the courthouse and the families are forced to interact with each other more frequently because of it? Besides, you both have different last names.

You guys are so full of limiting beliefs. Now if there was blood involved, this would be a MUCH different post.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
What the hell is so creepy about this? THERE IS NO BLOOD. IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CREEPY BEFORE THEY GOT MARRIED; what difference does it make when their names are on a piece of paper at the courthouse and the families are forced to interact with each other more frequently because of it? Besides, you both have different last names.

You guys are so full of limiting beliefs. Now if there was blood involved, this would be a MUCH different post.
Big picture view here...

Yeah no genes are involved but its not like you can just cut her out of the picture if she turns looney toons on you. She'll be there at all family gatherings every 2-3 months...

May_Day

Don Juan
Reaction score
teddy said:
I've known her for about 7 years.

She used to be all over me. All signs of interest were there. Obviously she was younger then, so I didn't do anything.

She's 19, I'm 25.
How many years ago was she all over you?

Poop1337

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd date a cousin if I had one I was into. Seriously though bro you have no blood relation to this girl it's only weird if you make it so.

It would be weird for you to date your ex wife's hot young niece but also bad ass. Your situation it's not your niece so go for it

d0g

Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur with the others who say that it wouldn't be "weird" to bang her, but the problem comes afterwards: if you're seeing her every 2-3 months at family gatherings, then it will be awkward after you bang her. (It seems fairly rare for a guy to bang a girl, and then have things immediately be "normal" between them afterwards once one of them decides they don't want to bang anymore.) I think this situation is kinda like banging a co-worker: it's not illegal, and if she's not your boss or your underling, it's not unethical, but it's almost guaranteed to cause enough problems that it's not recommended.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Teddy, try to approach and talk to all the women youre attracted too.

Action, make mistakes, learn and get back up - and repeat.

Spread your chances don't be all over 1 girl.

This girl, just kino back have fun, I wouldn't care if I were you but only fvck her when she's giving you 100% signs like trying to isolate you and stuff. Would be disaster if she told your family that your pursuing her and that shes freaked out.

I would go for other girls unless she makes it 100% clear and the situation to escalation occurs. If that happens go for it bro, I would lol

Igetit!

Reaction score
May_Day said:
How many years ago was she all over you?
teddy said:
Like 4 years.

So when you were 21,your 15 year old family member was all over you.

Huh. Well you asked for opinions,so here's mine....

That's WEIRD dude. Ten billion chicks out there,yet you're asking about your sister's niece.

That be some weird sh1t if you guys were to have a family gathering....and I KNOW your sis would freak.....having her brother and her niece fooling around with each other.

In the original post,you said.....
I've known her for about 7 years.
You've known the girl 7 years. You're 25,she's 19.......so you've known her since she was 12. Well did this sh1t cross your mind when she was 12 and you were 18?

I don't know man,this is just........DAMN. :nervous: