Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would if be AFC-ish

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all,

Would it be AFC-ish to sign a girl's yearbook (at the end of the school year) with my phone number/AIM screen name?

Feel free to flame me if it is AFC-ish...

Thanks for your opinions!

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
NO, it wouldn't but sya soemthing like. Just don't call me 8 times a day.
Hahaha, I like that.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Best friends? NAY
NO, it wouldn't but sya soemthing like. Just don't call me 8 times a day.
Ya i like that idea.

Its not afc ish, its hard to keep in contact with people after HS. So if you give them your number and aim especially it'll be easier than in college. Its not like your proclaiming your love to them or anything. Just be sure to drop some neg hits in it to give her a laugh and a reason to call.

And if you have to ask if its AFC-ish you need to adjust your mentality so you know.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You want to know a secret? I'll tell you:

Girls don't call guys.

Unless she's way into you, a girl will probably not call you if you give her your number. I gave my number to 2 girls a few weeks ago (they asked) and they still have yet to call me. If you absolutely must give a girl your number for whatever reason, MAKE SURE you get her number in return. You don't want your number to end up in her trophy case of AFCs phone numbers, do you? Of course not; so take the initiative and get her number. That way you can be sure that you keep in touch.