Would I get more interest and action if I get bigger?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm currently pretty scrawny I'm 20, 5'7 and around 125lbs. Would me gaining lean muscle and getting bigger get me more attraction, interest from girls? Would it make a difference with them?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably not.

It's more about finding the type of girl that is into you rather than trying to attract all types all together. Middle class girls that are a bit nerdy, slight countryside background, and that are slightly conservative are the types that I attract. They all share interest with the military as well.

I do horrible with Liberal and city girls.

Getting in shape won't hurt you but it won't exactly help you.

Oh yeah,

Tom Cruise
Dave Franco
XxxTentacion
Andy Milonakis

- Are all 5'7" and have outstanding accomplishments. Just find the type of girls you attract.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For s**** and giggles at your age I'd work out like a beast get ripped throw some shirtless selfies up online and prepare to become very scarred from the cougar action.

Then you will have had so much ***** you will be completely blase about the chicks your age. Perfect IDGAF attitude. Welcome to the DJ ranks.

At your age Friday night drunken MILF booty calls should be very achievable. And for Christ sakes don't go down the Shades of Grey route there r a lot of twisted chicks out there who are into pegging and worse. Just ask Bible Belt