Would getting bigger help me get female action?

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 20 right now, if I go from 5'7" at around 125lbs to around 160lbs with low bf% would it help me get more women and attract more women?

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you say it would make a difference and help?
Becoming bigger means that you are stronger and that you can provide safety . When you look stronger , means that you also get more respect from everybody.

When you have muscle , you look also better and clothes fit much better. It gives you a big confidence boost which is important if you want to move forward and be more independent.

Women love all these attributes.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Becoming bigger means that you are stronger and that you can provide safety . When you look stronger , means that you also get more respect from everybody.

When you have muscle , you look also better and clothes fit much better. It gives you a big confidence boost which is important if you want to move forward and be more independent.

Yeah bc I'm built like a toothpick right now lol.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score

Do you think it makes the "game" easier with them since they'll be physically attracted to you?

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How it changed my life?
More respect from men, but also from other older people.
You notice subtle things, people start listening when you talk, or ask for your opinion about things, they don't try to test you too much.
They treat you like a man and not like a boy.
Obviously women are more interested and stick around longer, but women are attracted to the guy who is popular amongst other guys.

I don't know which weight and bf % is ideal for your body type, you have to figure that out yourself.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
How it changed my life?
More respect from men, but also from other older people.
You notice subtle things, people start listening when you talk, or ask for your opinion about things, they don't try to test you too much.
They treat you like a man and not like a boy.
Obviously women are more interested and stick around longer, but women are attracted to the guy who is popular amongst other guys.

I don't know which weight and bf % is ideal for your body type, you have to figure that out yourself.
Would you say it makes game and getting the girls somewhat easier since they're physically attracted to you? I get what you're saying about more respect from men too.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you say it makes game and getting the girls somewhat easier since they're physically attracted to you? I get what you're saying about more respect from men too.
No, them being attracted to you will make it harder .

Wtf is with these questions lately?

Get in the gym. End of.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
No, them being attracted to you will make it harder .

Wtf is with these questions lately?

Get in the gym. End of.
lol I get what you're saying bro, I'm just curious how it affects game and interacting with them. Some people have told me that some women would approach, some say they give you subtle glances and cues that they're interested.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol I get what you're saying bro, I'm just curious how it affects game and interacting with them. Some people have told me that some women would approach, some say they give you subtle glances and cues that they're interested.
It depends person to person girl to girl. But it will 100% make it "easier" but i mean you have to have a seriously good physique, not the average goes to the gym 2-3 times a week and doesnt really understand nutrition but has the odd protein shake.

I mean you need diet and training on point and consistency of both for a long period, MINIMUM of 6-9 months to get a physique that will set you apart enough that women will take notice.

So i suggest you start today and use that time to learn more about game etc because looks will get you in the door but you still need to know what to do once you are there.

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
It depends person to person girl to girl. But it will 100% make it "easier" but i mean you have to have a seriously good physique, not the average goes to the gym 2-3 times a week and doesnt really understand nutrition but has the odd protein shake.

I mean you need diet and training on point and consistency of both for a long period, MINIMUM of 6-9 months to get a physique that will set you apart enough that women will take notice.

So i suggest you start today and use that time to learn more about game etc because looks will get you in the door but you still need to know what to do once you are there.
Oh yeah I'm definitely trying to fully get into lifting and not even just for bishes, I wanna get stronger and feel better overall. I've been told I should lift 3x a week with lots of compound lifts such as squats,bench press,rows. I've been trying to gain as much info as possible on diet, I've been told that I should have around 3,000 calories to gain lean muscle. I was thinking of my diet consisting of chicken,salmon,eggs, brown rice,broccoli, foods like that. Do you think that's a solid plan for lifting? I definitely wanna be "all in" on lifting and diet. A few guys have told me it changes a lot with women, like getting eye contact from them showing interest,they'll try to lead the convos towards sexual topics is that true? lol yeah I'm trying to improve my game with women too for sure. I've seen so many chicks that I'd love to give a throw in the sack lol.

Infern0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh yeah I'm definitely trying to fully get into lifting and not even just for bishes, I wanna get stronger and feel better overall. I've been told I should lift 3x a week with lots of compound lifts such as squats,bench press,rows. I've been trying to gain as much info as possible on diet, I've been told that I should have around 3,000 calories to gain lean muscle. I was thinking of my diet consisting of chicken,salmon,eggs, brown rice,broccoli, foods like that. Do you think that's a solid plan for lifting? I definitely wanna be "all in" on lifting and diet. A few guys have told me it changes a lot with women, like getting eye contact from them showing interest,they'll try to lead the convos towards sexual topics is that true? lol yeah I'm trying to improve my game with women too for sure. I've seen so many chicks that I'd love to give a throw in the sack lol.
Ive never been down with 3x a week training, some people say it works for them but me personally i can do 5x a week easily and not overtrain and i get better gains that way.

Focusing on the compounds is a good idea do that for a couple of months then figure out your weak areas and target them.

As for 3000 calories, thats a bulking amount, whatis your bodyfat % right now, can you see your abs? If the answer us over 15% AND no, then you need to cut.

Cut to below 12% OR until you see abs first because it wont take that long and you wont need to cut 30lbs of fat and lose damn near all your gains after a few months

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muscles only attract attention from other dudes. The vast majority amount of girls do not give two **** about how big your guns are. Workout because you want to improve yourself in your own eyes, not of a woman's.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had more girls tell me they don't care for big muscles than tell me they are attracted to big muscles. Some of the biggest muscle guys I've ran across tend to be highly insecure with themselves and lacking personality. ;-)

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF? This is a question for Dear Abby!

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exercising does a lot for your body AND your mind! Looking better will give you more confidence naturally. Additionally, I have found I get less attention from larger women because being fit naturally projects the idea that you live a healthy lifestyle.

My problem is I feel like the builking process is sooooo slow. I am averagin about 250g a protein per day, 4 times a week in the gym, and I feel like it is coming so slowly... sigh...

Phizzeek

Banned
Reaction score
Ive never been down with 3x a week training, some people say it works for them but me personally i can do 5x a week easily and not overtrain and i get better gains that way.

Focusing on the compounds is a good idea do that for a couple of months then figure out your weak areas and target them.

As for 3000 calories, thats a bulking amount, whatis your bodyfat % right now, can you see your abs? If the answer us over 15% AND no, then you need to cut.

Cut to below 12% OR until you see abs first because it wont take that long and you wont need to cut 30lbs of fat and lose damn near all your gains after a few months
I'm definitely around 12% or lower. I've really been trying to come up with a solid diet and learn a lot about nutrition because I know it's very important for gains. I know someone told me that at 160lbs I'd look pretty good, I've had some interest from women before too, I've been told and rated that I have good facial aesthetics, but I've always been scrawny and skinny.