Worth pursuing?

guynamedluke

Reaction score
Hello guys!
I am new here and need some dating advice. I am 20 years old if it matters and dont have many experience with girls and dating. So I was interested in a friend of my cousin and she was giving me signs that she was too. Last week on a party I made a move and kissed her. On wednesday we went on a date and it seemed to me that she was interested . We only kissed at the end of the date. I was too nervous to do something in the beggining (I know maybe I fvcked it up). Then I asked her ''See you next week?'' she said ''Yes! But I am buying this time.'' (I insisted on buying her a drink before. She wanted to pay half). From then I messaged her once but she made a close ended reply. She sends me 1 or 2 snaps a day but thats it, only general snaps she send everyone.
So my question is why is she so uninterested over text? Should I even ask her on a second date? Or am I overthinking this whole situation?
She is also a friend of my cousin so theres a little preasure.

Thank you all!!

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should ask her on another date. If she says yes, let her pay, like she said she would. If she says anything other then yes, ghost.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys!
I am new here and need some dating advice. I am 20 years old if it matters and dont have many experience with girls and dating. So I was interested in a friend of my cousin and she was giving me signs that she was too. Last week on a party I made a move and kissed her. On wednesday we went on a date and it seemed to me that she was interested . We only kissed at the end of the date. I was too nervous to do something in the beggining (I know maybe I fvcked it up). Then I asked her ''See you next week?'' she said ''Yes! But I am buying this time.'' (I insisted on buying her a drink before. She wanted to pay half). From then I messaged her once but she made a close ended reply. She sends me 1 or 2 snaps a day but thats it, only general snaps she send everyone.
So my question is why is she so uninterested over text? Should I even ask her on a second date? Or am I overthinking this whole situation?
She is also a friend of my cousin so theres a little preasure.

Thank you all!!
Good work making the move and the date.

Now stop overthinking things. Set up a date with her, go out and have fun and attempt to escalate further. When she replies, how she replies, etc are meaningless. You will drive yourself crazy thinking what these mean and in truth they mean next to nothing.

And thats all there really is to it. In its simplest form, dating is simply meeting a woman and attempting to escalate more than you have the previous time until you escalate to the point of fvcking her.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you used the term "worth pursuing" speaks volumes.

You don't "pursue" girls.
You ask them to hang with you and If not you find someone who will.

Because you are a great guy who gives value to a girls life and deserve to recieve it back from whomever you decide is worthy of dating you.

^^ if that statement above isn't true do what you must to make it so.