worth, meaning, and sex

MoMurda

Banned
Reaction score
I must be somewhere else. A man who has never had sex isn't a man according to some, alot, ha, the whole fucing world. He must be a fag, he ain't fucing ***** so he must be fucing sh it ty a s s holez. Sex and women aren't anything, then why do i feel hate anger, resentment, Jealous,towards coulpes i see in public. Look at em all smilez touchy feeling ****, the guy looks , starts talking to his BI TC H, and whamo, instant laughter! "oh ,what a spaz, fucing homo". "nobody wants him! ha loser waste of **** n ballz." IMA KILL U MUTHA ****A! Maybe God wants me to be a fucing priest or some ****. 'And God said unto thee, "thall shall not recieve the gift of punani ..FOREVER,FORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEVER. I write this crap because hiting things, yelling and beating da meat somentimez are not enough to help me VENT these toxic fumes emitting from my lonley worthless carcass. My lack of experience SUXX. I never been kissed on the mouth by a girl till a few months ago, the rate i'm going i might get a BJ when i'm 40. "I wish i had a million dollars...HOT DOG." I think my problem is that i hate recjection. But when i get recjected in public i laugh it off, fuc it, that was never said to me before kinda ****. I dunno, maybe all the wasted years of jus hangin out, smoking n drinkin wit dudes is past me, and my mind, body and soul YEARN for somehting more. I know know , get a ****in hobby stay busy****DAT**** NIGGA,. I'm solame i can recall months when i didn't touch or recieve touch from ANYone **** it man woman alien. fuc ifeel that the lack of affection in my life has caused a imbalance of emotions or lack therof, gotta go, hope u like incoherent banter cuz i'll keep u posted as this story develops, oh and wait till u hear how my life is now, not that u'll care. Bring it! if u don't like what da fuc i say, i live in Colorado Springs i ain't hard to find, nigga.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand that you hate rejection. But do you hate it more than you love the chance for sex? You have to try, you have to go up, talk to the girls and get numbers. You know every guy in the site will be here for support and advice. You can do this! So lace up your Nikes & "JUST DO IT!"

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need to get out, go to the bars, whatever, just go where the ladies are. Parties are definately your best option. I know this guy, no luck or mack with the ladies, even he has had his chance to fvck (not to say he took it, he only made out with this girl, who went home with him, and slept in his bed, DOES HE NEED A SIGN THAT SAYS PUT **** HERE NOW!). but you have to set yourself up for rejection before you get rejected, and its all a numbers game my friend. Hey, save some of that 151 for me, i don't have my own iv, mind sharing needles?

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm solame i can recall months when i didn't touch or recieve touch from ANYone **** it man woman alien.
you know your luck is bad when you can't even get an anal probe from a Martian.