Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst **** up ever? + sex dance

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at a club in Shanghai a couple of weeks ago, dancing on the stage with some of my buddys around. I know this sounds sorta homo, but we actually do enjoy dancing and raving. We're European like that.

Anyway, all of a sudden, this beautiful Mexican girl, definitely a 9 or a 10, just comes up and starts grinding me like there's no tomorrow.
I decide to play hard to get, so I get off the stage to smoke a cigarette. When I get back up I'm just dancing there when all of a sudden I see this menthol *****-stick fly into my mouth. She wanted to me suck it, so I did. Then she starts grinding me more vigorously and asks me where I'm from. I continue to semi-ignore her, besides dancing with her a little, but when she asks me if I have a girlfriend, I took it a little too far and said YES. Haha yeah, I straight ****ed up. She was gone in 10 seconds.

So the moral of the story is. Hard to get definitely works to increase interest, but you gotta show at least a LITTLE something.

Relatedly, I perfected what I call the "sex-dance". It's a really simple dance technique I adapted from some cuban friends. It involves moving your hips... suggestively, while moving your arms in a way to make it less obvious that you're basically humping the air. If you do it well, girls look at you and think subconsciously "He knows how to ****":yes:. Or maybe just "Damn, that white boy knows how to dance!". I don't know exactly how it works, but I'm telling you, it creates some sort of gravitational field around your ****. It also great for loud-music clubs where you can't really talk.
I ****ed a solid 7-8 indonesian girl that same night using this. I can elaborate further if you guys are interested.

Btw, thanks for all the great advice on this forum. It's awesome here.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uploading your air humping sex dance technique to Youtube should be your next step. :whistle:

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Were you playing hard to get or did you just get nervous and run away?
I wasn't really nervous, since she approached me and I was pretty tipsy, but it's true, I didn't have much game. I only started looking at some of the stuff here on the forum yesterday. So far my tactic with girls has just been do whatever and wait until they come to me, which works sometimes, but not enough to get laid on a regular basis. That's why I dig the sex dance cause it draws them in more.

One thing I have tried, is the apocalypse method or something I read about somewhere, where you basically go up to a girl, say hi, what you doing after this, and then ask her if she wants to go to your place.
I've had the balls to try this twice and both times have worked very well.
So I'm basically the laziest guy ever when picking up girls.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you ignored a sure advance by a HB9 and then you told her that you had a g/f (i.e. you were taken) ...WTF were you drinking ?.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chickfight said:
So I'm basically the laziest guy ever when picking up girls.
Lazy was not the word I was thinking. :crazy:

actionjaxson

Don Juan
Reaction score
didnt read the thread but i ****ed up big time. got too drunk and my friends dropped me home. nights done i messed up oh well **** it.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, I guess since it was working so far, I kept doing it, but didn't know when to stop :D
It's all good though. It was still a nice confidence boost.