WORST rejection stories for fun!

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so i tihnk we needa have a little fun people.

So let's here your worst rejection stories and have a laugh with em....

Also so the people who don't approach can see your still here alive and living today after your experience! :D

neobrood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I did everything for her and she still rejected me.

Worse is... I was on her a$$ for months... even after she ALREADY rejected me... hoping she will change her mind.

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's some.

I used to go to a crappy nightclub in my early twenties. I saw this woman I really fancied and had a few drinks to pluck up courage to ask her to dance. When I did ask, it was at the top of a short flight of stairs. I was pretty drunk by this time so she just shouted 'NO!', grabbed me,spun me round and shoved me down the stairs!

Can you imagine a man doing that to a woman? He'd last about five minutes under the bouncers' boots.

I also went out with a girl at uni who stopped seeing me for some reason. When I asked why she said I was 'too small and thin'. Ouch.

Dan Hunter

Don Juan
Reaction score
i saw this young girl in a bar in Ibiza and thought about talking to her...so i built up loads of courage (it was along time ago i was shy..lol) and went over and said "hey how you doing"....

i had the best rejection line ever,she said

"NO" in a mean nasty voice,i was shattered and wondered if i'd ever approach a woman again..all that building of courage for the word NO

i still have the mental scars now ;)

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
haha this may not be the worst, but it was at a club and I was on the dance floor just about to attempt some bump and grindin. So I approach the hottie and put one hand on her hip to get her to back it up. She takes my hand, takes it off my hip, squeezes it hard, (I squeezed hard back) then pushes me away (still holding hands) then starts to pull me back in, and I do a little spin back to her and we're like face to face, body to body and she says "Dont ever touch me again unless I ask you too" haha needless to say I was shocked and just said "ok" then she rushed off, a few people around looked at me and I just shrugged, whatever, and keep dancing. Yeah looking back that was pretty funny, I think should found the way I handled it a little amusing, but she was still pretty pissed lol. Yeah thats about it. Not the worst ever, but I still thought it was funny.

joecollapoppa

Banned
Reaction score
This was in my young and immature days. I went up to a girl and pointed at a random girl (she was a HB10) and said my girlfriend wants to know if you think im hot. She said yes. I went to the HB10 and pointed to the girl i talked to first and said my girlfriend over there wants to know if you think im hot. she said yes. Upon arranging a hot 3 some my real girlfriend came and busted me. I got jumped that day. I was almost home free too. (smooth move indeed but i didn't plan to see my girl.) Yeah i was a big jerk back then. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I only approached 2 times in my life. Yes, i'm new & jus' abt to approach a girl later in the mall if an opportunity arises.

and school is about to start so i'll be pimpin' alot of student nurses soon!

anyway, on to my rejection!

#1 I really liked this japanese girl, we had no common language, she spoke japanese; i spoke english. The only language anyone knows we share.. Body language.. lol. did i already mention i was 8 years old at this time?

so anyway, i went on to shake her hand, i offered mine. but to my shock, she shook her head sideways... disapproving my friendship offer. I was hurt badly, and until now, this affects me badly.

#2 was 15, I went to a basketball game.. saw a cheerleader. the prettiest one. she was the sexiest being i ever saw in real life (then)...

she was a friend of my friend.. so my friend told me he'll introduce me to her; but upon interacting.. and upon seeing me, the girl refused to be introduced to me. that really sucked.

i lost every confidence and dignity i had for myself. i was torn apart. shredded my dignity.

:(

go ahead.. laugh now..

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playa in trainin'

i lost every confidence and dignity i had for myself. i was torn apart. shredded my dignity.
good you're half way there to being a DJ now.. one must experience such hardship first....
use it as motivation to become better and kick some asss

Reaction score
Originally posted by chicksrock
good you're half way there to being a DJ now.. one must experience such hardship first....
use it as motivation to become better and kick some asss
That happened a decade ago.. You can't be serious..? :confused:

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by playa in trainin'
That happened a decade ago.. You can't be serious..? :confused:
just do watever that suits you mate...
:rolleyes: