Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst Night in History

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Night,

I was chillin with my girl, y' know? At first, we went to the mall, then I called up one of my homies, and I was trying to buy some weed off him.

I got up with him and he sold me some weed called "Choker", after getting the weed, me and my girl headed to the hotel, so we could smoke it. I didn't want any regular weed and I started to think that if i got some GOOD weed, me and my girl would be fvcking all night cause we'd be high for a long ass time.

We get to the hotel and we sat up on the bed, she teaches me to roll a good blunt, it was 2. We started smoking and then, I got high as fvck after getting a "shotgun" (she blows smoke out the end of the blunt and I inhale all the smoke). After that, I held her romantically in my arm and I was telling her stuff, then I pulled a ring out my pocket and we made a promise on that ring, which was sealed with a kiss from us both: We promised that we'd always be together. I put the ring on her finger and it seemed to fit perfectly. Then we get to kissing...

As I was kissing her, I would open my eyes and she had her eyes closed. I noticed the TV was still on, so I turned it off. As I kept kissing her, I couldn't feel my lips anymore, but I thought nothing of it. I wrestled my pants off after I took her panties off, then I noticed I couldn't feel my legs. But I thought nothing of it. I started to e@t her pvssy, then I noticed that I couldn't feel my upper body or my tongue. I'm thinking by now, that weed was fvcking with me HARD. I was e@ting her so good, I had her moaning, she even c.ummed about 2 times just from me eating her.

"Fvck me.." she goes, and then I go up to penetrate. My d.ick is LIMP AS FVCK!! Oh NO!! Why is this happening to me?! I decided to keep e@ting her until I got myself hard, but I couldn't get hard to save my life

"What the **** is wrong with you?" She says, and I couldn't say anything. But by now, I'm tripping hard off this weed. Here, I have MY girl, butt-ass naked with her FINE ASS, and I can't even FVCK her because my d.ick can't get hard!!! Then her sister calls my cell phone and tells her she has to come home, so my girl says "Let's go.."

I was so ashamed of myself, I can't believe this **** happened to me. I tried to tell her it was the weed, but she goes "What does the weed have to do with it?" I just wanted to die, and I wanted to fvck her all week long, but wasn't able to because of my work schedule.

With that ring she wears on her finger, that PROMISE RING...

She promised to wait for me until I come back from Iraq (15 months)
***But I couldn't fvck her

She promised to always be by my side

She promised me her everything and to always be my "wifey"

So we leave the hotel, but by now, I'm stumpling bad. I'm leaning against the walls to support my balance as I walk out of the hotel.

Te Te keeps asking me if I'm okay, and I told her to drive because I can't right now. So she drives and she's still inexperienced to driving because she's 18. But she drives us to her house, but her dad is home (he's real overprotective). So she parks at the apartments across the street.

Her: "Are you gonna be okay, are you gonna be able to make it home?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm good.."
Her: "Okay, baby, call me when you get home so I will know you are alright."
Me: "Yeah, okay.. but wait.."
Her: "What?"
Me: "I don't think you're gonna like me anymore after what just happened.."
Her: "You good; you straight."
Me: "What do you mean by that?"
Her: "What, I don't get what you mean..."
Me: "You just said I was straight and that I'm good, are you talking about the fact that I couldn't get hard?"
Her: "I don't know what you're talking about.."
Me: "..yea, ok"
Her: "C'mon, gimme a kiss.." (we kiss)
Her: "Gimme another one" (we kiss again)

She leaves, and about an hour or two later, I'm still in the parking lot across from her house. I called her and told her that I was throwing up, because I was actually throwing up.

Her: "What do you want me to do, boo?"
Me: "I don't know, there's nothing that you can do"
Her: "You want me to come back outside?"
Me: "Yeah."

So she comes outside with her 2 sisters, Breea (older), and K.K. (younger). All 3 of them look good and nice, K.K. and Breea are looking at me...

KK: "damn, he's really fvcked up! That weed got him LEANING!"

I get out the car to throw up again.

Te Te really sees that I'm sick as fvck and somewhere deep inside I'm only hoping that she knows that it was the weed that ruined my sexual drive. Te Te has wanted me to smoke with her for the LONGEST and know that I smoked with her, THIS shyt had to happen.

I get back in the car, and I sat back in the passenger side. Her sisters, Breea and KK went back into the house to get some money, Te Te stayed with me.

Me: "What made you come back? Why did you come back to me?"
Her: "What are you talking about boo?"
Me: "You came back outside, and you're here with me.. why?"
Her: "I mean, if I care about you, I'll do this.."
Me: "But why do you care?"
Her: "Oh My God, Mike! Why do we have to go here?"

I asked this because there's NO WAY she could still like me after I embarrassed myself like that! There's just NO WAY. I wanted to go home, but I couldn't go home. But I knew that when I got home, that I would never hear from her again, I know this. Why would she call me back or want anything to do with me, this is the MOST embarrassing shyt that has ever happened to me EVER! I wouldn't even call me back if I was her.

Te Te's sisters came back and got in the back seat of the car, I was still in the passenger seat, Te Te was driving. Te Te goes to her friends' house because they was over there smoking. There were guys and chics outside and shyt. I couldn't come to my senses because I was so fvcked up. KK and Breea go inside, and Te Te wanted to go to but I was still fvcked up and she didn't want to leave me there, I mighta got robbed she kept telling me.

Me: "No, I'll be okay. Go."
Her: "Mike, drive home, okay? And call Breea's phone when you get there.."
Me: "Ok"
Her: "C'mon, drive..."
Me: "I can't now, I will later... just go"
Her: "This is so unfair! I can't just leave you here like this, if I was fvcked up, would you leave me here like this? No, you wouldn't, now c'mon!!"

I get out the car to go to the driver's side and I proceeded to drive the best I could but I drove back to the apartments where I was before. And I ended up passing out in the passenger's seat. I woke up the next morning around 8AM, and I was like "FVCK! i'M STILL HERE!!" So I get up and leave to go back to the hotel and I go to sleep. Now I'm online writing this. I know Te Te ain't gonna call me back, why would she? She has a boyfriend (me) who couldn't fvck her last night. Who's want to be with someone like this??

the_great_gaia

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
was ready to accept that fact that this girl was ready to stone cold DUMP my ass. I accepted the fact that she would NEVER answer my calls. And I accepted the fact that I was ready to NEXT her (or perhaps myself). But she called me. Once at 1PM today... I didn't answer. And she called again, at 1:48 PM. Its 2:07PM now.

I don't get it. This girl never does the "wrong" thing. I'm still waiting on her to fvck me over, and she never does.... Why did she call? I wouldn't have called me if I was her, she has dead surpassed my expectations of a woman. If you read my past posts, you'll see how badly i got fvcked over. You'll know how I think of women. But this one, she's fvcking with me, she's nothing like the perception of women i have. I guess she really likes me or she wouldn't have called me back. Man, I dunno. Maybe she's planning to break up with me. I couldn't even get my d.ick hard.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It looks like she really cares about you.

Only a shallow overreactive piece of garbage would dump a guy for not being able to perform under the influence of drugs when both the guy and girl are doing this together.

Seems you've found a quality woman.

Only thing you should be worried about is her keeping her promise to stay with you while you're gone for 15 months in Iraq. Like the oldschool poster DIESEL said "even if you find quality there's no gurantee it will last".

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh the youth today, brightens my spirits that the future of the planet and the human race is well in hand.

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, what the fock did you smoke? Sorry about your night. You guys are young....I wouldn't worry about it. She is probably not even experienced enough sexually to realize it was even a problem. Besides, if you seriously made her climax twice, then she's happy anyway.

I think maybe you should not smoke premium grade marijuana because you can't handle the superdank.

J

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
15 months? And she's 18?

Keep it all perspective man, she's 18 with a very active sex drive. 15 months is a looooong time.

Sorry your night was so ****ed up. Just don't mention it again to her. The more you apologize, the weaker you'll seem. Just suck it up and move on like nothing ever happened.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iraq awaits your skills, judgement and courage -

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why is this in the mature mans forum?

This is sooooooo 16 year old.

mintxx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man you're a little bit nuts

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aren't you supposed to be in Iraq, dumbass?

You have to be a Troll.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What the fvck. You are waay too worried about meaningless ****.

You couldn't get it up so you're not a man now? fck sake snap out of it.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moderator - This Man Is Under 25 And A Pot-head. Please Moderate!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
styles07 said:
It frustrates me that people like this do well with women...
ummm, i dont know if id call them 'women' - more like ghetto trash.