Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worst examples of AFC'S in Movies....

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wondering about some movies that have the worst examples of AFC'S in movies. I want to know the movie you think is the worst and examples in movie, I know we had AFC songs so I thought to make this thread because of what I am watching.

I started to watch "I think I love my wife," just to waste time and I gotta say......HOLY FVCKING SH1T BATMAN! I mean this guy is the ultimate AFC .....actually going on a plane to help a women pick up her sh1t and gets FVCKING beat up and he still isnt tapping that....such a shame. Whats worse is that some people men AND women are going to watch this movie and for the men they will think this type of behavior will help them get hot ass women...and for women it will give them an excuse to act this way to the depraved.

Now on to your examples.

ItsOnNow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Off the top of my head,the guy in say anything,with the boombox outside her window. It's funny,in reality,he would be called a stalker,yet that's what women say is romanitc. Ya know who I think is a good movie don juan,and he's not a James Bond/Dirty Harry/Rocky Balboa/any tough guy role etc,nothing against those,I like all of them,bet Ferris Bueler. How can you watch that and not think he is the coolest guy ever?

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The last American virgin. Gary's crush ends up falling for his friend and instead of just letting it go, he just sulks like a little b itch and pays for the abortion when she gets pregnant only for her to go back to the jerk.

Reaction score
the kid from superbad....hes such a pvssy in that movie

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
How about BEST examples of AFC's in movies?
-Zach Braff's character in Garden State
-Severus Snape

Both are clearly AFC's yet girls still love them.

Reaction score
i wouldnt call zach braff an afc...hes just a dude with seriously emotinal problems. he doesnt really supplicate to the chick hes just happy cuz he can finally experience emotions again cuz hes off the drugs

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
canadianmetalhead said:
i wouldnt call zach braff an afc...hes just a dude with seriously emotinal problems. he doesnt really supplicate to the chick hes just happy cuz he can finally experience emotions again cuz hes off the drugs
Not really Braff in general but his character in Garden State

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Dude..I got the one.

:D

That guy from the Notebook

BA HA HA HA!

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:
Not really. He got the girl in the end. They had passion.

How is he an "AFC"?

Purple-Haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KillaPetehog said:
Eh..no he didn't.
Ohhh, you mean the other guy. Not the main male lead. The one who proposed to her and then got rejected in the end?

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately Mikey from Swingers. We all know a guy or two like that.

I'd also say the guy from Office Space (the weird guy who loves his stapler) is what I consider the embodiment of an AFC. Not because of how he interacts with women (I don't think he does interact with women in the movie), but the way he lets his boss and all the others in the office walk all over him. Not to mention how turns out to be the typical passive-aggressive type (when he burns the place). Being an AFC is so much more than how one behaves around women. Chances are if you tolerate flat-out disrespect from others, that lack of spine/assertiveness carries over into your love life as well.

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've actually known a guy who is a big DJ and gets girls frequently, yet I've witnessed him do that phone thing that Mikey from Swingers does.

BlakeW5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:
I've actually known a guy who is a big DJ and gets girls frequently, yet I've witnessed him do that phone thing that Mikey from Swingers does.
Do girls actually come back to him after he pulls such a stunt or does he get them before they see that side of him?

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blackmm said:
The last American virgin. Gary's crush ends up falling for his friend and instead of just letting it go, he just sulks like a little b itch and pays for the abortion when she gets pregnant only for her to go back to the jerk.
holy shiut i was thinking that. thats probably THE best example. thats a surprisingly rough ending for an eighties movie. but real.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lazikia said:

yeah i know a kid who gets laid allot and he hammers girls phones. psycho calls them constantly. yet they still show up. maybe because he is a doctor lol

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Purple-Haze said:
Ohhh, you mean the other guy. Not the main male lead. The one who proposed to her and then got rejected in the end?
yeah i think thats what he means

lazikia

Don Juan
Reaction score
BlakeW5 said:
Do girls actually come back to him after he pulls such a stunt or does he get them before they see that side of him?
Well, when the girl rejects him you can tell he's upset even if he hooks up with a different girl the next day.