Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worried that you are spending too much time together? Dont.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While to an extent I DO agree that spending too much time together is bad.... here is my question:

What will happen when we get married one day?

At that time, we will LITERALLY be living with the woman, and we WILL do most things with her and see her not just 5 times a week, but 7 days a week. And that relationship wont be one that will need to last for a few years, it will be a relationship that will need to last forever (30 - 40 years roughly I’m guessing) .... So what then?

In my opinion, I think we need to LEARN how to be ABLE to be with the woman we love every day, and STILL make it work, and not for a short while, but for as long as you want.

The way to do this? Just make sure that you don’t start getting bored with her.... Do different things with her, go to different places with her, pick up new hobbies that the 2 of you can do together, make up new nicknames for her (yes, all these small things add up, trust me), ALWAYS be passionate with her, surprise her, etc... just keep that spark alight.

And just like you will act that way towards your gf/wife, she will act accordingly.

The thing is, is that most guys (and girls) out there think that a relationship and love is simple and everything just flows.... the truth is, is that it DOESNT, YOU and HER, BOTH of you together have the responsibility to keep that spark alight in the relationship. The second the one of you slack, it WILL affect the relationship. It might seem like too much of a mission to do now (all the things I stated that u need to do to keep the relationship alive and healthy), but after you do it for long enough, you should get to a stage where doing all of that, and more, will come naturally to you.

Anyways... I don’t want to flood you guys with this "different view" of looking at things, but I hope that this tip helps some of you out there;)

Laterz...

azn_alex

Don Juan
Reaction score
umm i have to disagree. wen u're married u also just fart, burp and all that around each other, but u're unlikely to do that in a relationship

like u make a valid point, we should learn, but its a difficult task and its much safer to just not spend too much time with them

too much of anything is not good for u. she will get bored of u if u spend too much time with her

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Clearing things up...

wen u're married u also just fart, burp and all that around each other, but u're unlikely to do that in a relationship
That is one of the things that you SHOULDNT do.... That’s part of my point.... Just because you are married, that doesn’t mean that you should allow yourself to "slack" in a sence or stop doing what you are doing (the things that are keeping the relationship alive as a whole) so therefore, you SHOULDNT be farting and burping next to each other when you are married. People that think like you are the people that end up getting divorced, because you think that just because you are married to her now, you can do things like fart next to her, or not be so romantic with her, etc.
she will get bored of u if u spend too much time with her
She will only get bored of you (and visa versa) if you MAKE her get bored with you (or visa versa) ... Like I said, its up to the both of you to keep that flame alight.

I hope I cleared things up for you.

Comments/arguments/discussions are welcome.

Laterz...

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and my girlfirend live together and weve talked about this. We always try to spent some time apart and our lives just lead to that anyway(school, study, sport, friends)

I agree though, you should definatly try to spent some time apart. We started talking about this after a phase in which we had lots of fights, humans just need some time to themselves sometimes.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... don’t get me wrong, I am not saying that you must spend every second of your life with your gf/wife, of coarse you must do your own thing, peruse your hobbies, play sports, have a boys night out etc, I am just saying that when you DO get married/live together, you need to do certain things in order to make the relationship a success;)

Laterz...

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post, and...

...that is why I'll never get married.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Spending time with your girlfriend is good, but...

If you let spending time with her get in the way of your personal goals and ambitions, you are doing nothing but harming your life. Any girl should fall way behind you in the priorities line. She should also fall behind your family, and your close friends until she proves herself over the years.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i like you writing style.. laterz