Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Worried About Getting Girl Pregnant While Shes On Birth Control??

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi,

Ok so lately I have been getting many more girls which is great. But one thing that always worries me is getting a girl pregnant. Heres my situation though.

I wore a condom and finished inside her while she was on birth control. The thing is I took off my condom and the put on another condom but I was not paying attention and started to put it on backwards.

Of course I knew right away knew it because it was would not roll down easily. So I flipped it and put it on correctly. However I am now worried that since I finished the first time there was semen on my penis and by putting the 2nd condom on backwards at first it got semen on the outside of the 2nd condom. So I finished inside her again and didnt think anything about it at the time.

She was on birth control but who knows she could have missed a pill or something. I can't trust what she tells me you know. Anyways what do you guys think about this? You think this is likely to get her pregnant? I didn't even realize this was a risk until I started thinking about it today. The last time I had sex with her was over 2 months ago. We still talk and she acts like everything is normal. Anyways that do you guys think? This ever happened to anyone here?

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her to get on the Nuva Ring. It's a vaginally-inserted rubber ring that she puts in and leaves in there for three weeks. She takes it out to allow her period to happen and then puts a new one in. There are no missed pills and you virtually do not feel it while having sex.

I wouldn't worry to much about your situation, especially if you urinated before the second round (kills most sperm). Otherwise, it will be a learning experience. Never, ever, ever rely on a woman for birth control or take her word. Demand to see evidence. It is a pretty large investment to have a child. That's why the ring works. If it's there (assuming she isn't psycho and took it out) then you're safe from getting her pregnant.

Lastly, I recommend asking your plates how they feel about pregnancy. I know people preach left and right agains this, but if things go south it will be you and the girl who will decide. In reality though, it is she who decides and you can only hope she decides not to have the baby. By knowing her views, you can have more peace of mind knowing she's on the same page as you.

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your going to be fine. The only reason you would have to worry is if she was late taking her pill/missed one or if she was lieing to you about being on birth control.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it's not "likely." It's not impossible, but when you do the horizontal mambo there is always a possibility that the girl gets pregnant.

However, in your situation, you used two forms of birth control that puts the odds significantly in your favor. (I think the pill on its own, with typical use, is something like 92% and condom, on its own, is 85-90%). Sure you may have somewhat compromised things with your condom fumbling, but it's not like you blew a full load into her. Remember, there are couples who WANT a baby, use no protection, and still don't get pregnant.

Some couples exclusively use the pill as their sole form of birth control - as in, the guy will bust inside her. There are plenty of stories about girls getting pregnant this way anyway, but that would be something like 1 out of 100 women who follow the instructions EXACTLY and 4 or 5 of out of 100 for the average woman.

So in addition to the reliability of the pill, assuming your woman takes it reliably, you've also combined it with the reliability of a condom... I'm not going to google the stats but my guess is that's something like 99% effectiveness, or 1 out of 100 women will get pregnant when using pill/condom combo.

Say your backwards condom trick affects those percentages. Let's just pick a number and say it dropped effectiveness by 4 points. 95%. For me, those odds are good enough to help me sleep at night. If I fall into that 5%, I'd chalk that up to bad luck.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. She showed me her birth control pills and had some alarm set at 10 am to take them. The alarm went off and she laid there for like 5 mins. Then I was like "doesnt that mean you got to take your pill" and she was like "oh yea" and she took it.

She claims she never misses a day or is late but I almost saw her miss the pill. I was kinda dating this girl for a month or so. But then I moved. Anyways the birth control pill box was in korean since she is a korean girl. So I couldn't read it but she claims the pharmacy said it was the most popular birth control medication in south korea.

Would this be a high risk even if she wasnt taking birth control? I mean its not like my sperm shot into her since it was just on the outside of the condom. But I know theres still a risk.

MtnMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in all honesty, its probably low risk man and not worth sweating it, just remember to try rolling it on your finger or something to make sure its on right the first time. kudos to you for being careful.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. Well the bad thing is ive done this before I think. But not after the cumming and it being the second condom. Never really considered it a risk until just today when thinking about it. Glad I realize now its a risk.

I just hope she didnt get pregnant from this. Do most girls reconginze they are prego 60-70 days later? Or is that too early for most girls to realize?

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl will know she's preggo before 30 days.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks. I guess I can ask via text if you periods are normal. I know girls can still get periods after being preggo but its kinda rare. So surely if shes still getting periods 60 days later shes not preggo considering the low odds associated with the risk.

LOL....sucks to have to worry about this stuff. It can make you paranoid.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone here just have unprotected sex with a girl when shes taking just birth control? I am would be way too paranoid to do that.

Don_Dom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
anyone here just have unprotected sex with a girl when shes taking just birth control? I am would be way too paranoid to do that.
I have in relationships. Not once over years of this was there ever a problem. A couple if these were over 20 years ago. I'm sure the meds are much better and dialed in now, too.

Don't worry until she tells you something that means you need to. After blame, worry is the second least constructive emotion. Learn from the experience and move on, but do yourself a favor and don't lose sleep over this.

No birth control is 100% ever, but the chances of anything coming of this are very slim.

Man on Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Finish IN her a$$. Chicks can't get pregnant. Unless your sperm does some magic trick and jumps to her vagina.

I do not use condoms but I also do not trust the pill, at the very least I pull out, never finish inside her vagina. You are playing Russian roulette if you do.

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks a lot guys. A lot of mature and informative responses here. I really appreciate it. So I texted her and asked if her periods were on time and normal and she said yea.

Does this pretty much put me in the clear since its been over 2 months now? I know a girl getting periods too isnt a for sure indication shes not preggo either. But thats a good sign huh?

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
Does this pretty much put me in the clear since its been over 2 months now? I know a girl getting periods too isnt a for sure indication shes not preggo either. But thats a good sign huh?
Assuming you are not a troll..which is a bell that is starting to ring on the back of my head, I don't think you understand pregnancy works. And that is completely fine, none of us were born knowing.

Menstruation (the woman's period) is the reproductive system's way to "flush out" then unnecessary nest that her body creates every month (in expectation of an embryo). Women are born with a finite number of eggs, which are released each month once she reaches puberty (called ovulation). Whenever she is not pregnant, menstruation takes place and her cervix (the entry to her uterus) opens to allow fluids (blood) out. The uterus is where an embryo would be found. In other words, if she had her period it is guaranteed that she is NOT pregnant. Women who are pregnant do NOT have menstrual cycles.

In short, stop worrying man. If she has her period you are good to go :up:

Watch this video for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9o89KkX2A

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man on Fire said:
Finish IN her a$$. Chicks can't get pregnant. Unless your sperm does some magic trick and jumps to her vagina.

I do not use condoms but I also do not trust the pill, at the very least I pull out, never finish inside her vagina. You are playing Russian roulette if you do.

1000000% agree! The original post just proves that anal is the way to go!

gottagetthatgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
Assuming you are not a troll..which is a bell that is starting to ring on the back of my head, I don't think you understand pregnancy works. And that is completely fine, none of us were born knowing.

Menstruation (the woman's period) is the reproductive system's way to "flush out" then unnecessary nest that her body creates every month (in expectation of an embryo). Women are born with a finite number of eggs, which are released each month once she reaches puberty (called ovulation). Whenever she is not pregnant, menstruation takes place and her cervix (the entry to her uterus) opens to allow fluids (blood) out. The uterus is where an embryo would be found. In other words, if she had her period it is guaranteed that she is NOT pregnant. Women who are pregnant do NOT have menstrual cycles.

In short, stop worrying man. If she has her period you are good to go :up:

Watch this video for more info: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w9o89KkX2A

actually you are wrong I think. A girl can still have normal periods and be pregnant. I am still worried about this because even though shes having periods it doesnt mean shes not preggo.

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gottagetthatgirl said:
actually you are wrong I think. A girl can still have normal periods and be pregnant. I am still worried about this because even though shes having periods it doesnt mean shes not preggo.
SMH..do you really think that after THREE MONTHS this chick still wouldn't realize that she was pregnant? You have dudes out there with no protection busting loads inside their wife every night for months and still not getting them pregnant. You probably have a better chance of getting hit by an asteroid and getting struck by lightning at the same time than this chick being pregnant. If you're this paranoid then never go raw and always pull out. Better yet you probably shouldn't even be having sex. Go anal, blow job, or fleshlight from now on.