Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Workout suggestions

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'8", 140 lbs. I've been doing this workout for about a month. My current workout is:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

I do a core workout and run for about an hour (I run 6 miles in 54 minutes), or I do a mile warm-up and then do sprints. As I lower my time, I'll add more mileage to keep it around an hour.

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
I alternate between these two workouts

Chest press
Right now I do 5 reps, 3 sets at 135 then 5 reps, 4 sets at 150

Wide-grip pull-ups
When I started I was doing 4 sets of 6, and I would have to cheat a bit on the last two sets. I'm now doing 4 sets of 7 with good form.

Dips
3 sets of 8. I am contemplating using a belt and adding 25 lbs of weight.

Dumbell bicep curl w/twist
3 sets of 8 (I saw someone else do the twisting part so I copied it lol)

Deadlifts
3 sets with 110 plus the bar, 4 sets with 120 plus the bar

I don't remember the name of this exercise but you basically step up on a box with a dumbell in each hand, 3 sets of 10 reps with each leg

Back extensions
3 sets of 8 and I hold a 45 lb weight

Calf extensions
3 sets of 25

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to leave and couldn't put all the info. I weigh the same as when I started but I can already tell I look bigger. I plan on adding a couple exercises for my forearms because they seem out off proportion. I don't have my dirty pinned down. I usually drink a glass of milk with whey protein added after my workout. I think I need some kind of carb/protein pre workout drink. Any suggestions for that would help a lot. I plan to alternate between squats and deadlifts every two weeks, which would be every three lower body sessions. I think there are a couple holes in my weightlifting workout and could use some help. Thanks.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like you, I can only make it to the gym 3x a week (school and work take up my other time)

My routines look something like this; it was suggested by a friend of mine:

DAY A:
Back and biceps:
Dumbell/bar curls
Rows (bent over, upright, seated cable)
Pull ups
Back extension

DAY B:
Triceps/Chest:
Dips
Bench press
Dumbell or cable flys
Tricep pullover

DAY C:
Shoulders and legs:
Military press
Squats
Shoulder dumbell raises
Toe raises
Shrugs

I'm also trying to work in some cardio on the weekends; usually 20-30 minute high-intensity sessions

I try to vary the exercises now and then to keep my workouts from getting boring -- as long as the right muscle groups are being used

Also, post a more detailed diet for further help.

Medwin

Reaction score
Hi dude,.
Your Workout plan was great and best for the newbies also,.
Its complete with all body parts exercises,.

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your Goals?

Have you only been working out this past month or doing this routine for a month?

lifting weights is only one part of building muscle. the other parts are your diet, water and sleep.