Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working out, pimples and more masculine face?

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So i've noticed that i have more zits on my upper back. Is this due to working out? If so how to prevent this?

Also, does working out give you a more masculine face because i've noticed that but i don't know if its due to the working out.

[S]alvatore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you fairly lean? If so then your jawline will be more prominent because you don't have much fat. And generally people who use steroids, jaws become much more pronounced and "masculine".

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to have that. How to fix it? Shower or wash, hard rub aerea with a towel and use generous amounts of aftershave with aclohol. The alcohol will tace care of the pimples.

steroidsrule

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 showers a day, get cetaphil or any other medicated OTC wash, drink plenty of water to prevent dryness, and dont go to sleep sweaty... not complicated to have acne free skin no matter your genetics

fireguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well in my oppinion, thats overdoing it. But hey, if you whant to do, then do it.

Enjin 7

Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed that too with my workouts. Fix? I just went to the store and bought acne free body wash. Used it for like a week and now its gone.

also, yes, you can see it in your face when you work out for a while. the jaw line becomes more pronounced, and is complimented by your new physique.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looking at an old passport photo I've realised my entire head has changed shape, it's pretty crazy. If you're still quite young I'd like to suggest that the testosterone spike may affect your eventual shape, but I don't really have any evidence :eek:.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Weightlifting increases testosterone leves.
Hormonal imbalance is one of the root causes of acne.