Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working out in the morning

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
when do you guys eat? and what do you eat?

i try to eat something small about 30 mins before my workout, then a real meal after, but that's really hard to maintain because of the time restriction
Whenever possible. Most my diet is oats, eggs, milk, rice, red meat and tea. Not clean, but I have a high enough metabolism.

Have you tried working out at night? Personally I love a good workout at 11:00 or 12:00.

Aka

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's bad with oats, eggs, milk, rice, red meat and tea?

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Aka said:
What's bad with oats, eggs, milk, rice, red meat and tea?
I eat the eggs whole, I use white rice, and eat a lot of cheap low grade ground beef.

kickureface

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caferacer said:
I eat the eggs whole, I use white rice, and eat a lot of cheap low grade ground beef.
hahha yea i get 78% ground patties and mash them up into ground beef. it's still 2.50 a lb though

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not a problem at all. If you're gonna work out in the morning, you gotta get up at least 3-4 hours before work or school, depending on your commute.

I work at 9...wake up 5a-5:15a, eat eggs, oatmeal, Kashi, sausage or bacon, varies. Work out about 6:15-7, ready to go.

Caferacer

Don Juan
Reaction score
kickureface said:
hahha yea i get 78% ground patties and mash them up into ground beef. it's still 2.50 a lb though
Ha yeah. Grilling them isn't too bad since the fat drips off but something like a stirfry makes for a very greasy unhealthy meal.

It's tasty though, and I'm only going to have a metabolism like this once in a lifetime, I might as well enjoy it right? :D

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
I just feel like I need to eat something before I work out, but then I need to wait a bit so I don't cramp up

I also dont take protein shakes, I weighed it out, and those protein poops<what I gain from taking the shake, and I'm not trying to bulk so I'm not worried