Working Kino into a date?

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Went on a date last night...I think it went pretty well. The girl's only like a 6-7 but she's fun to hang out with/talk to. I think I did alright...made good eye contact, good convo, C&F where appropriate...the one thing I couldn't seem to do was work kino/touch into the date. I mean, I gave her a hug when I first met her and a little kiss at the end of the night, but other than that I just couldn't seem to find an appropriate point to apply kino.

Maybe it's because I didn't set the precedent of being extremely kinesthetic from the word-go, but I was trying to figure out good times/ways to touch her and nothing really seemed natural, so I didn't want to force it. Especially since this is the first time we met in person (I don't normally pick up girls on AIM, this was an odd coincidence) and I didn't wanna freak her out, although I'm almost sure I wouldn't have.

In a club or something, it's easy to work in kino with girls, but in a date situation like this, how can you be natural with touch? Just kind of be naturally touchy-feely and set that precedent early?

I dunno...it wasn't like I was AFRAID to touch her, but I couldn't find an appropriate situation to do so. Maybe it's because I just wasn't feeling a sexual connection with her right away. :confused:

golf299

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this is my main problem area as well...id like to hear some experienced responses...

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you do on your date - that is - what activity did you plan? Bowling? Sky Diving ? Dinner and a movie?

Certain activities can lend themselves to more KINO than others. For Example, bowling doesn't lend itself to very much, neither does air hockey.

Conversely, Pool can, if she's not that good and you're showing her a few things.

Roller or Ice skating can lend itself to KINO pretty easily as well.

Pecker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you need to build more sexual tension in a non-physical way before you start kino. The time is right for kino when her body is yearning toward yours like a baby bird with its mouth open (overlapping analogy there).

But seriously, you'll KNOW when the time is right. It'll just be easy. She'll walk close to you if she wants your arm around her. She'll brush her hand against yours or something if she wants her hand to be held. She'll make it CONVENIENT for you, in other words.

KINO shouldn't be an intrusive initiation. That can scare 'em off. My advice to myself and others concerning this is to not worry at all about it. Judge things moment by moment. Pay close attention to her.