Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Working has opened my eyes to how fvcked up america really is. vObesity

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are some regions worse than others?

I've heard that Houston, TX is the fattest city in the U.S., but that's not all of TX so I'm not going to say "Texas women are fat."

I've heard that Midwesterners are fat, though I'm a native (lived in downstate Illinois my who life) and there's no guideline that says I'm fat (I'm 5'8" and 120lbs). Plus, I wonder...if that's so, where are all the fat people? Sure, I see some fat people but I don't see the huge numbers of them that the statistics say there are.

It's possible, though, that my experience may be tied to two things:

A) I might not happen to go to the same places that fat people frequent, so I see fewer of them. I haven't been to a fast food joint in years, so that could be part of it.

B) I don't try to look for the fattest people I can find. I'm not into fat women.

It's discouraging, since my ideal woman is really thin. Ideally, her BMI score would be even lower than mine, but I know that's a tough requirement so I'm not adamant about it. However, she still can't be fat.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Some really good thought in this thread. I applaud all of us. I especially applaud the poster who admitted that fat women are coveted in America. This is very true. Fat is in. Big butts and big breasts are what guys want. Thin girls will not have either of those naturally.

I think Houston and San Antonio are supposed to be two of the fattest towns on the planet. Largely because of the Latino population. Latinos and black Americans have a really big issue with obesity. This is especially true among teens. Most of the southern USA is really bad. I would say that Denver is possibly the slimmest city in America. It is more of a "healthy living" sort of town. Many people relocate there because of the mountains.

The UK appears to be not far behind America. Much of Western Europe is catching up. I would say that Lithuania is probably the thinnest place for girls I have ever seen. I shudder to think what most of you would do in a place like Kaunas or Vilnius. Ukraine and Latvia are not far behind. Funny how once females hit about 25 they tend to morph into linebackers. Oh well, NOBODY (Westerners that is) dates anything that old in that part of the world anyway. If you don't believe me either read studies or just visit Jurmala, Crimea, or Palanga this summer. It is actually hard to find a girl who isn't thin on the beach. The scariest thing is seeing some babushka in a bathing suit. Most still have their heads covered while in the water. Odd to say the least.

http://www.naturesyouth.com/art3.php
Among American 15-year-olds, 15% of girls and nearly 14% of boys were obese, and 31% of girls and 28% of boys were more modestly overweight....
Lithuania had the lowest obesity rates in the latest study. Among Lithuanian 15-year-olds, about 2% of girls and 0.8% of boys were obese, and 8% of girls and 5% of boys were overweight.

This is interesting, because Lithuania is loaded with fat 30 year old women. Like I said, 19 = amazing...25 = Middle American looking. Sad thing is that if you are fat at 15 you will more than likely be fat at 25, 35, 45, etc. Americans will be spending plenty of money to take care of the fat in years to come. Don't blame McDonalds, blame the lazy people. I blame lazy American women who are too "busy" to fix their husbands and kids a healthy meal. Why are they too busy? Because they are being screwed by a bunch of 20-something American boys. They are discovering their "sexuality" at 30 plus. Disgusting.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fattest place I ever went was Wisconsin. I've never been served such HUGE portions at restaurants anywhere else either. The food was exceptionally good, cheap and served on giant plates.

The people looked just how you'd expect.

As for black and mexican people being fat in Texas - could be, I wan't in "that part" of town for any reason. The more affluent areas in the parts of TExas I was in (see above) were stocked pretty well with hot slim chicks. A friend who moved from Oregon to Texas has about the same observation.

But then we make good money and don't hit the ghettos for women.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
Some really good thought in this thread. I applaud all of us. I especially applaud the poster who admitted that fat women are coveted in America. This is very true. Fat is in. Big butts and big breasts are what guys want. Thin girls will not have either of those naturally.

???

Thin is in. Fat is NOT where it's at.

I don't know anyone who actually PREFERS a fat woman.

Once, I did meet a guy who actually did like it and even had the guts (pun intended) to say so, but of course he was fat himself. But except for him, I don't know anyone who actually wants it.

I wish this wasn't so. If so, then there would be less competition for thin women, which is what I want.

Perhaps being thinner works in my favor. When I go out, sometimes women approach me, and the ones who do are never fat. Could it be because I'm one of the thinner men out there? OK, one woman who approached me was fat, but that only happened once. I nearly ran away screaming. She shoved herself against me and said "do you like big boobs?" I nearly suffocated.

About race: Are minorities really more likely to be fat? If so, that's fine by me since I only date white women. However, that can skew figures.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i hear:

Dallas, Austin, LA (NOT San Diego), Miami, Utah, NYC, Montreal

since im repping Midwest ill rep the fatwaist hoes round here... although its been decent at my school - the hot girls keep in shape, fat girls are huge..

HOWEVER, THERE IS ONE THING THAT IS CONCERNING!!!!

This new thing:

a somewhat relatively normal girl... with SMALL TITS and a little belly. Its like her belly and a cups are on the same distance.

Where my tight stomach C - D cuppers!! I am moving Francisco, Im telling ya!!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear 'ya Oxide. I'm just here because of variety of sporting activities I can take part in and the job market. I'm just glad I'm not hung up on finding "the one" because I'm sure as hell that she wouldn't be from around here.

Oh yeah, since it's been warm have you noticed all the Nordic Snow Cows wearing flip-flops showing off their kankles? Ick....

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's necessarily that guys WANT fat girls (though I do know a few, usually they claim a preferance for "curvy" women, who usually ARE just fat, and there's even a stripclub in Philly I think that specializes in this field), it's that they're sometimes conditioned into thinking that if they turn down a fat h0e, than they'll be chastized as being "shallow". That, and you get guys who go to bars looking for scraps at the end of the night, and settle on the fat chick. Used to be me until I started waking up from this nightmare last year.

Now it's gotten to the point around here that guys will compete for the fat girl. You'll see some girl, ass sagging over the sides of her stool, sitting at the bar, and a dozen guys approaching her throughout the night. She'll continue to ignore them all, fancying herself as some great prize along the way. And why shouldn't she? Afterall, there are all these guys falling over themselves to give her their attention. But then she spots someone who wouldn't give her the time of day, and she'll try and make her advances on them. She'll get shot down at a thousand paces, and in a panic, turn to the very next guy who happens to get caught in her big, fat web, and go home with him. I think it's their way of repairing a bruised ego. A one night stand, and a pint of Ben and Jerry's later, and she's out on the town again, waiting for the next chump to come along, reveling in all the phone calls she's getting from her previous victims.

It's an ever increasing circle. They start off insecure, and hence, "easy", but get so used to this attention from men that they eventually think they deserve it. So why would they want to stop eating hoagies, get off the sofa, and get their large asses into the gym when all they have to do is parade their fat tits around town in a revealing shirt to get guys slobbering over them?

Stop the madness. Say no, fat h0e!

Roly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Part of the Problem

I believe part of the problem also comes from the male population aka - " afcs", if there were more DJs around, I swear to god we wouldnt be having this problem right now. Because one, " afcs" are too busy kissing their ass even though its a HB4, I swear to you women these days dont need to work that hard to get guys, becase theirs just too many asskissers with low standards. I dont mean appearance wise, but also personality wise.

On the other hand, if there were more DJ's to come around, I swear to GOD there would be a total boom in Hot Babes rising because now they would work EXTRA hard to get our attention. MORE DJS= MORE HOT BABES for EVERYONE.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
monster squad said:
Now it's gotten to the point around here that guys will compete for the fat girl. You'll see some girl, ass sagging over the sides of her stool, sitting at the bar, and a dozen guys approaching her throughout the night. She'll continue to ignore them all, fancying herself as some great prize along the way. And why shouldn't she? Afterall, there are all these guys falling over themselves to give her their attention.
Did Americans want to buy crappy land yachts back in the 70s?

No, but that's all the choice they had at the time due to the Detroit monopoly on autos in this country.

Unfortunately, due to geography and Big Mama, American women have a monopoly in this country and so men are left with little choice. Weight becomes all relative, then. Until our social dynamics change or we get a flood of imports, we will keep getting stuck in crappy land yachts...

Call_Me_Daddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Roly said:
I believe part of the problem also comes from the male population aka - " afcs", if there were more DJs around, I swear to god we wouldnt be having this problem right now. Because one, " afcs" are too busy kissing their ass even though its a HB4, I swear to you women these days dont need to work that hard to get guys, becase theirs just too many asskissers with low standards. I dont mean appearance wise, but also personality wise.

On the other hand, if there were more DJ's to come around, I swear to GOD there would be a total boom in Hot Babes rising because now they would work EXTRA hard to get our attention. MORE DJS= MORE HOT BABES for EVERYONE.
And the problem also comes from Feminism. If today's kids grew up in a more normal world rather than one that says "everything males do is bad/evil/unjust", we wouldn't have as many screwed up kids growing up into AFCs.

The problem starts young. With b!tchy mothers and weak fathers, which in turn raise b!tchy daughters and even weaker sons. And this will continue until it gets REALLY bad.

You're seeing the social appocalypse coming. Dozens of dudes hitting on land whales & war pigs. That's not natural.

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
I especially applaud the poster who admitted that fat women are coveted in America. This is very true. Fat is in. Big butts and big breasts are what guys want. Thin girls will not have either of those naturally.
Youv got it wrong man. so does that other guy.

MOST MEN IN AMERICA DO NOT LIKE FAT WOMEN!!

FAT IS NOT IN, YOU ARE CRAZY FOR BELIEVING THIS.

We find those women absolutely repulsive. Although a small minority of american men are chubby chasers.

MAJORITY OF MEN DO LIKE BIG BOOBS AND A NICE BUTT THAT STICKS OUT.

But that doesnt mean we like fat chicks, nor does it mean we will get with a fat chick becuase shes got big boobs/butt. And I know plenty of thin girls who have a nice ass that sticks out and big boobs. Id say 90% of the women I notice who have big boobs and nice asses are skinny girls. BESIDES, SKINNY GIRLS WITH BIG ASSES HAVE A NICER ASS THEN A FAT GIRL WITH A BIG ASS WILL EVER HAVE, CELULITE IS GROSS!!

I DONT CARE WHAT THE FAT CHICK HAS, SHE IS DISGUSTING. Im sure I speak for most american men.

american men do not like fat chicks, get it straight. We find it gross.

We like em thin, you know, like the playboy playmates. Id say most guys who can afford to be choosy wont even date a fat chick, THIN IS THAT MUCH IN DUMBASS!!!.

seriously, where the fvck did you get the idea that men in america like fat women? Fat women are some of the ugliest women in america. They have the hardest time getting sex from men among all american women. In the reverse, women with thin curvy bodies are the sexiest hottest women! :rolleyes:

insanity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a while back i was dating this really cute vixen but like all girls i ever dated though, they went from awesome to disgusting and they all ballooned up after a few months and i was nice and easy going and i never said a thing because deep down inside i hoped they would snap and do something about it.... but getting in shape takes actual work and they just complained that they hated how fat they were.

so i played their game but i took it to a whole new level. i took time off from working and just wanted to play videogames and do absolutley nothing. over time this one girl i dated literally called me down and said i was useless and "she wanted a man that worked." i went back to work and this gave me the firepower i needed. one day she asked me, when i got off from work, could i pick her up a bigmac meal. i said god your useless. why don't you get of your fat azz and cook. i want a woman that cooks and cleans and keeps good care of herself. most girls stay in shape and like pleasing their man. i want you to lose weight. most girls go to the gym and keep themselves looking good.
it felt great saying it.

then the tears came down like i was in the wrong when a few weeks before, she was saying i was useless because i wasn't working and she said she wanted a man that works. well guess what....i wanted a girl who was in shape. me calling her a pig didn't have much of an effect as i would like but i did end up dumping her and i finally got a cutie that actually enjoys going to the gym with me,.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup:

Kankles... Nordic Snow Cows...

:crackup:

Oh yeah, and people think I'm kidding when I refer to Wisconsin heifers as "beer, cheese, and corn-fed beachballs."

An 8 here is 25lbs heavy, serious. It's so bad, a Wisconsin 9 is a chick that's underweight with big cans, regardless of her face or hair... seriously.

What's more? The only chicks that are in shape are... are lesbians!!! :eek:

It's actually shocking to see a chick who doesn't have a "muffin top" here. It's a damn shame, no doubt about it.

Reaction score
my GF is a size 6 lol

she is english and is the hottest chick i have ****ed.

i met a chick from calafornia in london the other week she was mighty fine!!!!

mote maericans i meet are hot - maybe the fattys dont get on the plane lol

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vulpine, so what about the hoes that come over your place for drinks? you let in fatties now?! ;)

Wisconsin is pretty bad, when i was at madison for halloween my brother told me he has better legs than 99% of chicks there...

but then again, i am in minnesota and while there are fatties here I CAN NOT HONESTLY COMPLAIN. Because it is up to us guys!! we are the ones who have to pick hotter girls and not settle for fatties.. i mean just recently i had a little convo with a girl that would melt your eyes..and she is from minny

so step your game up, go for the hot chicks.

i do see the problem that girls will have major attitude problems just cause they are thin..where being thin in LA doesn't buy you jack.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oxide said:
so step your game up, go for the hot chicks.

:( I'm working on it. I do have to associate with some fatties for social proof and to spread the word.

You can trust, however, that MY scale isn't the Wisconsin scale. I've been exposed to SF to LA chicks, Texas chicks, Denver chicks, and Florida chicks (and essentially all points in between - not much east coast exposure though). So, I would say my ratings are pretty standardized - I know what a fine woman should be.

In all honesty, I haven't had the opportunity to hit on anything better than an 8.5 in the last year here in Verona (just a few minutes south of Madison), and even 8's are rare. A solid 7 or 8 here in Wisconsin honestly believes that they are 9.5's and have ridiculous attitudes as a result. I can see their angle, they have little competition; but c'mon... a "7" with a muffin top thinking she's a 9? :rolleyes:

IF I were to ONLY go for 8's and above, I'd be one non-getting-laid muthafocka. So, to keep a little som'n som'n around until the 8+'s present themselves, I have to consider 7's. Drastic times call for drastic measures and all that. Believe me, I'm not exactly "happy" with the situation. But, for the time being, it's unavoidable so I'm making do with what's available.

:mad: