Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work Out Journals

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so i see a bunch of journals in the vault, but i never see them active. And it always seems like when people start them, they suddenly get the flu or go on some long trip :rolleyes:

So I decided to be a bit of a jerk and post your names up here because I am curious. I want to know how you are doing, if you have achieved your goals, and if you are still working out and eating correctly.

Jon55

Emelec

volfe

kav_3

Supremo

Harpe

Anchorman

guayaballer

frenchbeauty

Flabbergasped?

Quagmire911

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
I'm not on the list but I'm one of the people who started a journal and stopped updating it. I moved mine here: http://www.rosstraining.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=20199&start=90
We all know you are still hard at work!

I think we have a very similar view on what we want from all this, excellent strength and conditioning but not unnecessary bulk. Once I hit 2/3/4 which should hopefully be soon I am looking at incorporating other stuff like sandbag work etc.

I wouldn't be surprised if you have a one arm chinup as a goal, it is one of mine. Check out beastskills.com if you haven't already, I think you would like it.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quagmire911 said:
I think we have a very similar view on what we want from all this, excellent strength and conditioning but not unnecessary bulk.
:up:

I-tallionStallion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i know you are still around Kerpal, and you were updating in another thread so i took an easy on you ;)

I hate seeing when people stop trying. Watching people improve is awesome. Hopefully they will come back and continue their threads.

There are few who keep a journal on here and its a shame. Afterall this site is imo to better yourself not just learning how to get women to sleep with you. haha