Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Work on your physique!

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMHO, this is the most important aspect of your physical looks after decent looking teeth.

I have read that "height is the most important physical trait a man can possess"

HOGWASH!

A 6'2" out of shape man, is still an 6'2" out of shape man and won't attract many hot women even if he is tall.

Take a look at what guys are walking around with the hottest chicks.

It is usually the guys with developed upper torsos and flat stomachs.

I am not necessarily talking about huge muscle heads either, but a body like Brad Pitt or a swimmer.

This includes, short men, tall men and men with very average looking faces.

You don't see that many out of shape men walking around with hot chicks and if you do, the guy probably has money.

GET TO THE GYM!

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
I have read that "height is the most important physical trait a man can possess"

HOGWASH!

A 6'2" out of shape man, is still an 6'2" out of shape man and won't attract many hot women even if he is tall.
And an athletic guy won't attract many women if he is wearing a wedding dress. Etcetera. But height is definitely the one most important aspect of a guy's physique. It's just that we don't talk about it so much because it is something you can't do anything about, as opposed to muscles and fat. But yes, of course a guy should work out.

You don't see that many out of shape men walking around with hot chicks and if you do, the guy probably has money.
Even fewer short guys walking around with hot chicks than out-of-shape guys walking around with hot chicks!

Sorry. You made the thread about physique, I know. But you mention height so much, I felt compelled to answer.

Belmar2009

Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:
And an athletic guy won't attract many women if he is wearing a wedding dress. Etcetera. But height is definitely the one most important aspect of a guy's physique. It's just that we don't talk about it so much because it is something you can't do anything about, as opposed to muscles and fat. But yes, of course a guy should work out.

Being tall is definitely an advantage, but come on!

You think a 6'3" guy who is has a huge beer belly is more attractive to women than a 5'8" guy who is in great shape, just because the guy is tall?

This can't be true.

Like a said, a tall fat ass, is still FAT

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to point this out once.

Workout at the gym if you want to work out at the gym. Do not do it only for women. If you do you are letting random women control your happiness which I strongly recommend against.

Back to lurking.

Ballie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this 100%. I am 5' 8" tall and have a surfer build - broad shoulders, strong arms and legs. Not all due to surfing now because of work commitments and when I'm free the sea is like a washing machine most the time - but I hit the gym instead.

There are very few guys my age that are in the shape I am in - say 1%? Big turn on for women is a 50 old head on a 20 year body because its so rare.

As for height? thats not a problem at all. I prefer tall women and have no problems in getting them because I am in shape and no guy will hit on them when they are with me.

Bottom line.... A women needs to feel safe and needs a MAN to protect them. That is a primitive desire hard wired in them. If you are a skinny wuss or a fat slob your chances are limited.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
If you got money, just get lipo or a tummy tuck or some other similar sh*t!

If you ain't got money and you're outta shape, you'll have to hit the gym and get right in 6 months. Height really ain't a factor either.

Otherwise, you're not allowed easy access to a hot chick unless you're rich.

When a guy gets rich, he's GUARANTEED to have a hot girlfriend or as many hot chicks as he wants, no matter how bald, fat, ugly, or short he is!

So if you ain't got time to work on your physique, work on getting your first million!

Cure

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
If you got money, just get lipo or a tummy tuck or some other similar sh*t!
No! This defeats the whole point of getting in shape.

Surgery is a pathetic way out, "results" if you can call it that without any of the less tangiable benefits working out provides. Among these are confidence, better posture, better self image, muscle and functional strenth in all areas of life (money can't buy this, only dedication and effort), higher testosterone/metabolism, higher sex drive, etc etc..

ultimatly a "tummy tuck" might get a bit of fat off you, but it wont address the underlying problem, or give you any kind of decent physique.

and to the OP, spot on, the most important alteration any aspiring DJ can make is getting in awesome shape.

Cure.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
This is a good thread...

Whatever keeps you going to the gym, just do it baby!

Women, in large part, keep me going to the gym. We're men, after all, and our lives are driven by sexual impulse and ego.

Rock stars learn to play guitar because they like making lots of money and fvucking lots of girls...they feed their sex drive and their ego. Same thing with guys who learn to build their body with weights... :)

What I LOVE most about being fit is that women notice the results of my hard work! Just like a rock star, I don't have to prove anything to any woman. OK...well, sort of...but you get the idea!

Having a great physique speaks for itself! I can walk into a room filled with hot girls and feel confident....all I gotta do is wear a t-shirt. THAT instills ROCKSTAR caliber confidence, and women WILL notice you...you WILL stand out from the average sedentary pack of men!
BINGO

I've been on both sides (fat then lean now fat again:rolleyes: )
and you have to do "less" work (gaming) then you do when your fat
also what motivated me to go back in the gym is I wanna wear those tight muscle shirts again ha ha

Good thread OP

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres some natural pro bodybuilders at my gym with amazing physiques (they arent freaky giant, but still pretty huge), and they have the hottest girlfriends ever.

This proves it.

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Belmar2009 said:
Being tall is definitely an advantage, but come on!

You think a 6'3" guy who is has a huge beer belly is more attractive to women than a 5'8" guy who is in great shape, just because the guy is tall?

This can't be true.

Like a said, a tall fat ass, is still FAT
Where did I write that?

I wrote that height is the most important aspect of a person's physique, as research also shows.

How does "most important aspect" translate into "only aspect", do you think?

Veridin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Veridin said:

Even fewer short guys walking around with hot chicks than out-of-shape guys walking around with hot chicks!

Sorry. You made the thread about physique, I know. But you mention height so much, I felt compelled to answer.
"thecurtainfalls" gave me a negative rep for this post, instead of posting in the thread to argue. Isn't that lame?

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For every bloke who thinks height is the be all and end all to a great physique, then I can assure you that there will be a number of guys like myself who are not necessarily tall, but have put in the gym time and really worked on our physiques. The gym is a great leveller, you can have an amazing physique at any height. Tallness may help to a degree, a smaller guy in tip top shape who dresses well, can still, win.