Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woohoo I finally got laid!

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that most guys on here like to come up with all of this witty sounding garbage and ways to talk with women but their body language and tonality and experience/success with other women are no where near or at the level of what comes out of their mouths....or what they want to try and convey with their words...

And women, despite being a little crazy are masters at reading through body language and picking up on real confidence as opposed to fake confidence and comfort of sexuality...

I am not trying to make anyone feel bad about themselves...but if you have regular access to a big or medium sized city, then there is really no excuse to be a virgin...and some of these guys who are virgins on here are actually good looking as well....which makes it even worse...i mean i could see if you are fat and hideous having some issues...some times you just got to grab the woman and let her know you are going to f%ck her caveman style...

Also, i notice a huge pattern with the guys on here who are actually really successful as opposed to the ones who are not...the ones who are not are in love with trying to use text messaging to show how witty and **** and funny they are and go overboard on the whole ****y funny thing in general...

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:
Wait a minute, SageProduct is a virgin too?

I remember NaughtyNinja sayin' [last year] that he was on a so-called "voluntary" 2 year dry-spell or so.
Packers.... talkin' some pathetic sh!z of recent too.

Cmon! This are dudes I "look up" too for advice here!

Don't wanna sound like an a$$ but...
I'm steady bangin', but I'm still gettin' mad cos I'm thinkin' y'all are havin' threesomes with nines and tens.

I think I some how (stupidly) relate the "number of posts" and "join date" to "how many chicks he must be bangin'"...

How do y'all know so much and are not lotharios yet?
Albeit, I've noticed the over-analysis of trivial issues and frequency of some posters here and I know this dude's a geek talking sh!t behind close doors.

Confused.
you rang?

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
alpha_ash said:
If you are able to replicate similar humor in an actual conversation, you would already have a number of women under your belt. Hmmm... Pun intended.
My natural humor style is a very male-oriented style. If you haven't noticed, I love self-deprecating humor because I think it's fwcking hilarious. Women tend to gravitate toward more ****y humor types, which I'm not a huge fan of.

Anyway, I'm not whining because I'm working on it and developing more female-friendly humor. I've come to a point where I can bet you I can get any girl to at least laugh. Being funny and being sexy are two very different things, I've found. Whoever said "make a girl laugh and you can get her in bed" is DEAD FWCKING WRONG. Plus, my humor and sociableness is a VERY recent development in my personality, not even a year old. Even in high school I had such social anxiety that I would start sweating like a motherfwcker anytime I spoke to a stranger.

In all honesty I see myself getting laid in the near future. Within the year 2013.

White Boy

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^Also, self depricating humor is not male oriented. When did James Bond or Han Solo every put them selves down just to impress some girl. Da fak bro.

Just my opinion but I believe girls graviate towards a guy who generally is kind of rude to them, and not afraid to tease her or call her out on things

Girls dont want to date a comedian

(unless you're a rich comedian lmao)

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
My natural humor style is a very male-oriented style. If you haven't noticed, I love self-deprecating humor because I think it's fwcking hilarious. Women tend to gravitate toward more ****y humor types, which I'm not a huge fan of.
Seriously? Dude.
Besmirching yourself is hilarious?
Well yeah, if you look like David Beckham or have 1/10th of his money.

We are age mates, so trust me when I say girls DO NOT PITY-FUCCK.
The ****iness I recommend stems out of feeling yourself for no apparent reason.
You need not brag, you just show extreme comfort in who/where you are [while pushing for better every day].

And ofcourse, you gotta look and act the part, too. There's the rub.

sageproduct said:
Anyway, I'm not whining because I'm working on it and developing more female-friendly humor. I've come to a point where I can bet you I can get any girl to at least laugh. Being funny and being sexy are two very different things, I've found. Whoever said "make a girl laugh and you can get her in bed" is DEAD FWCKING WRONG. Plus, my humor and sociableness is a VERY recent development in my personality, not even a year old. Even in high school I had such social anxiety that I would start sweating like a motherfwcker anytime I spoke to a stranger.
Yeah bro, humor is over-rated.
I can't even think of one playboy that I know that's mainly about "humor".
Discover your inner jerk.

And Oh,
PACKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:box:

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dude!! I had no idea.

Good luck on your quest to slay the virgin dragon. Once you bust your first nut in a girl you will realize it's all in your head.