Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Woohoo I finally got laid!

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Just kidding, April Fool's :eek:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't believe it for a second. ;)

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute, SageProduct is a virgin too?

I remember NaughtyNinja sayin' [last year] that he was on a so-called "voluntary" 2 year dry-spell or so.
Packers.... talkin' some pathetic sh!z of recent too.

Cmon! This are dudes I "look up" too for advice here!

Don't wanna sound like an a$$ but...
I'm steady bangin', but I'm still gettin' mad cos I'm thinkin' y'all are havin' threesomes with nines and tens.

I think I some how (stupidly) relate the "number of posts" and "join date" to "how many chicks he must be bangin'"...

How do y'all know so much and are not lotharios yet?
Albeit, I've noticed the over-analysis of trivial issues and frequency of some posters here and I know this dude's a geek talking sh!t behind close doors.

Confused.

Last edited:

nroug7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:

I remember NaughtyNinja sayin' [last year] that he was on a so-called "voluntary" 2 year dry-spell or so.

I'm steady bangin', but I'm still gettin' mad cos I'm thinkin' y'all are havin' threesomes with nines and tens.

I think I some how (stupidly) relate the "number of posts" and "join date" to "how many chicks he must be bangin'"...

How is y'all know so much and are not lotharios yet?
Albeit, I've noticed the over-analysis of trivial issues and frequency of some posters here and I know this dude's a geek talking sh!t behind close doors.

Confused.
Many of the guys here over-analyse too much.
I've got six plates at the moment.
Some are aware of each other.
I'm not bothered in the slightest.

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why the **** are you writing in red ? Trying to remind yourself that your plate is about to have her period ?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
coochieman said:

How do y'all know so much and are not lotharios yet?

Confused.
I dunno about that, the way I see it most are here to better themselves. I guesstimate that at least 90% of the posters here, are here for help and do not really have their game on lock just yet. Maybe a handful of posters here might actually have decent game, the rest are just posting their own stories, thoughts and stuff. I do not view most on this site as any kind of authority on the matters of dating. Just because someone posts in an online forum does not make them an authority on anything. It only means they have a computer, an internet connection, and a mild interest in the subject matter.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true.

As a bit of an aside, I've found in life that very often an outside observer can give excellent, spot-on advice, even though if he were in the exact same situation, he would falter. Outside perspective absent the emotion can be very valuable, even from someone who doesn't entirely have his shizz together. Of course all must be taken with a grain of salt and evaluated carefully, as most here do.

I once posted a thread here on SS about "The Magic Story" by Frederick Van Rensselaer Dey. It's brilliant story within a story describing how a man can leverage his inner best self to acheive success. It's a classic and is very inspiring. I remember being shocked to hear that he eventually shot himself.

Here was a guy who had brilliant insight into success and personal transformation, but his emotions drove him to despair. He knew in theory how to succeed, but his wild imagination and need to appear successful caused him to pose as a wealthy magnate wherever he went. He allowed the temporary appearance of success (through self and other-deceit) to satisfy his ambition.

The lesson I take away from that is that I never dismiss advice from someone who is learning and is (at this stage of his development) unable to implement what he knows to be true.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
This is very true.

As a bit of an aside, I've found in life that very often an outside observer can give excellent, spot-on advice, even though if he were in the exact same situation, he would falter. Outside perspective absent the emotion can be very valuable, even from someone who doesn't entirely have his shizz together. Of course all must be taken with a grain of salt and evaluated carefully, as most here do.

I once posted a thread here on SS about "The Magic Story" by Frederick Van Rensselaer Dey. It's brilliant story within a story describing how a man can leverage his inner best self to acheive success. It's a classic and is very inspiring. I remember being shocked to hear that he eventually shot himself.

Here was a guy who had brilliant insight into success and personal transformation, but his emotions drove him to despair. He knew in theory how to succeed, but his wild imagination and need to appear successful caused him to pose as a wealthy magnate wherever he went. He allowed the temporary appearance of success (through self and other-deceit) to satisfy his ambition.

The lesson I take away from that is that I never dismiss advice from someone who is learning and is (at this stage of his development) unable to implement what he knows to be true.
Yeah man, you can even learn from the bad advice. Everyone's opinion is important because it essentially creates what everyone else considers the norm if it's popular enough. Things that you may think don't matter at all, might be pretty important to to others for different reasons that you may have never considered before coming here. It allows you to be a more fair judge of your life and the things that affect it. This site is invaluable in my opinion when it comes to these things.

Seeing others go through the same stuff I have gone through really takes away any element of "why does this stuff only happen to me" and helps me identify where the issues really lay. Sometimes the one that needs to change is me!

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
For the record though, I don't give advice. I might chime in on a topic of discussion to share my experiences or feelings, but never do I advise anyone.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is sort of like a fat, out of shape coach that has lots of successful wins. He himself is a pathetic lard ass who can't see his own peen, but his knowledge leads the players to a win.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
This site is sort of like a fat, out of shape coach that has lots of successful wins. He himself is a pathetic lard ass who can't see his own peen, but his knowledge leads the players to a win.
Its always down to the true players to make all the moves. The coach can only do just that.
Guidance will get you so far Sage, But you must be the one to put your peepee in the prawn ring.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
ScottMustaine said:
Why the **** are you writing in red ? Trying to remind yourself that your plate is about to have her period ?
He does not menstruate. He is a guy.
A caring, nice-guy. Love him.

SgtSplacker said:
Yeah man, you can even learn from the bad advice. Everyone's opinion is important because it essentially creates what everyone else considers the norm if it's popular enough. Things that you may think don't matter at all, might be pretty important to to others for different reasons that you may have never considered before coming here. It allows you to be a more fair judge of your life and the things that affect it. This site is invaluable in my opinion when it comes to these things.

Seeing others go through the same stuff I have gone through really takes away any element of "why does this stuff only happen to me" and helps me identify where the issues really lay. Sometimes the one that needs to change is me!
My bad, I shouldn't and cannot complain since my game [& chest-size] has multiplied exponentially ever since I red-pilled [& SoSuaved too].
The general mentality this site carries is very effective. Virgins here know [theoretically] way more about skirtchasing than the average womanizer.
Friends [some who bang more] always want my opinion 'cos of shiz I learnt here.

sageproduct said:
For the record though, I don't give advice. I might chime in on a topic of discussion to share my experiences or feelings, but never do I advise anyone.
I know this sounds like your woman softly coaxing you to spill flaws out so she can justify dumping you for the next alpha, but...
Anything else you wanna spill? ;)
Dude, being a virgin ain't a biggie. Appreciate the honesty.
Sustain the douchebaggery; Love [alongside vagina] and hate would follow.

VladPatton said:
Don't play nice, replace "this site" with "many posters".
We all know various "Dons" are undercover fapsters. I might be one [for all we know].

Now excuse me while I go commit spermicide.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
BeginningDJ said:
I would like to pledge $10 to the Sage: Cvmming of Age foundation.
This deserves a thread all on its own! Anyone else care to offer donations???

alpha_ash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are able to replicate similar humor in an actual conversation, you would already have a number of women under your belt. Hmmm... Pun intended.