wont get naked

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Years ago I banged this chick that had to wear her socks when we had seks. Thought it was odd.

Ive been with thirty some women and she was the only one that wouldnt get completely naked...until now.

My main plate has to keep her socks on and one leg still in her pants. Dafuq is up with this weird shat?

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
papawapa said:
Years ago I banged this chick that had to wear her socks when we had seks. Thought it was odd.

Ive been with thirty some women and she was the only one that wouldnt get completely naked...until now.

My main plate has to keep her socks on and one leg still in her pants. Dafuq is up with this weird shat?
The socks,... Eh i wouldnt care much but keeping one leg in her pants? LOL

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I kind of understand where she could be coming from.
If she's uncomfortable being naked she'll want to keep her pants around a leg so she doesn't have to worry about not being able to find them on the ground after, losing them, etc. She won't have to worry about having to be naked longer than she wants to be. It may seem trivial, but in her mind it makes all the difference.
It probably isn't a big deal, it's just something she's uncomfortable and shy about. Probably an easy fix.

What I would do is just pull them off her when things are getting heavy.
Pull them all the way off of her yourself. If she goes back and puts them on, that'd be a little weird to me.

I don't know if you've tried that or not, but it could work.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol. i remember one time this girl refused to take her shoes off. big clunky things with heels they were too. at first i thought it was because she didn't want to get naked but no. everything else came off but the shoes.