Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wondering...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me make this story short, sweet and to the point, but wtf goes on through a females mind??? I mean I had this fb for a little over two months now and for one reason or another she just couldn't get off my dyck. This girl (hb8, very bangable :up: ) goes through extreme lengths just to go behind the boyfreinds back and to come and see me since they live togethor. I don't know if she's having sex with the dude because she has so much energy to spare for me. Well the AFC proposes to her last weekend like a day after our last fvck (I know I'm feeling kind of guilty now) and I see her yesterday at the mall with two of her friends. These two friends (one of them also engaged) get their attention caught up by something else so that left me some time to give this chick a little macking. What baffles me is that she doesn't make any eye contact and her body language is very uninviting however she does remain friendly and puts on this silly act like nothing has ever happened between her and I. She gives off this ridiculous attitude like "look at me, I must be so special because I'm engaged" :rolleyes:. I don't know if this has happened to any of you guys here but this is the second time it has happened to me in over a year. This is the best pvssy I had in a while and no I don't have one-itis for this chick. I just want to know what the whole purpose is of breaking up an awesome fvck over an engagement ring. Why do they do it? Why??? :cuss: :cuss:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your hor stops doting over you for a few minutes, and you're posting here over it? who says your "relationship" is broken up?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
Whoa who the hell settles for girls that get c0cks from other men... EWWWww

Dude get ur game right when girl with me its about me she aint fukin with no body else.. wat the hell... this is a sad sad post.

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are blowing things way out of proportion. I really don't care if she comes back for more which is highly unlikely. There's plenty of pvssy out there to go around. My question was why do some of these girls crave to sleep with other men but suddenly make it come to a "stop" once they get engaged with some AFC.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
Their engagement most likely won't come to fruition. She'll realize he's a douche since he obviously ain't doin it for her, and she'll end it. Or maybe she'll marry him for the money, and keep cheating on the side.

Whatever, sounds like a floozy to me.