Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wome's Clothing Choices

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey boys, interesting question here that I couldn't find an ansewr to through searching for it...

When a woman knows that your coming over, are her choice of clothes supposed to tell you anything?

Like for example: The girl I was hanging out with yesterday knew that I was coming over around 6:30. She had to get me at the bottom of her apartment building. So I called her when I got there and she came down. She was wearing a T-shirt and a SHORT pair of boxers. This told me that she tookt he time after she got off work (6:00) to get out of her work clothes and put that ensemble on. I'm also still in my button down, tie, and slacks. Now the whole time I was with her I tried to keep my eyes from straying but clearly I was checkin out her legs a lot. --> Also keep in mind that I've known this girl for a while so its past the phase of her tyring to impress me. We've been on and off hooking up for a little while now.

Another example I guess would be the obvious...If a girl is wearing something thats showing off a lot of skin...I suppose that is telling you they want you to look and get turned on?

I mean logically it makes sense that a woman's clothing choice should reflect the way she wants to be looked at...

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
From your description it just sounds like she's really comfortable around you. Short boxers and a t-shirt suggests to me that she wanted to be in something comfortable, not that she was trying to show off her legs or a lot of skin. That's what most girls that I know wear when they are just relaxing around the house or getting ready for bed.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it could mean both. It could mean that she is trying to get you turned on and hoping that you make a move or it could mean that she is comfterble around you. This is where you have to be a DJ and spit the right game to determine which of those two it is. If i was in your shoes i would imidiately look at her and tell her "nice shorts are you trying to turn me on because its working..." with a smile. Based on her reply and body language i would know which one of those two it is.

I.A.F.Y.B.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When, a girl starts to like you she will start dressing more sexy for you. My ex's started doing that when, I first started meeting/dating them. They want you to notice them more. Or their just hors and they always reveal themselves...

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
Prodigy746 said:
"nice shorts are you trying to turn me on because its working..." with a smile. Based on her reply and body language i would know which one of those two it is.
Firts off great line here. I'm real dissapointed I didn't use that lol.

Nighthawk said:
What do you mean by 'on and off hooking up?'
Well i've know this girl since the 1st week of college freshman year (i'm now going into my junior year).

We started hooking up sophomre year 2nd semester like once a week. and then it slowly went to like onec every 2 weeks and then we got into summer where its nothing.

so thats why i tohught she could possibly be wearing that to just get me to "look" at her that way again. maybe she doesn't think i'm still into her because i haven't gotten with her in a such a long while.

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
so if you been on and off hooking up like that why you so scared to throw some more moves on her? if she's going to tell you no. big deal you two are still friends and it's not like you haven't seen her unclothed right? so i dont see the harm at even trying. and if she says know just be like well i just thought you know it'd be fun it's been so long.

DJx420

Don Juan
Reaction score
for the sake of this post, lets refer to this girl as J

yea well i feel like shes def still interested...

like when i was with her the other day she was asking me if i was going to stay in NYC for the night and go out with her...i told her no (i'm broke as a joke)

but then i also told her i have a concert here tonight (umphrey's mcgee - best band EVER for anyone whos interested ha) and she wanted to come out with me after..

so then her friend (also one of my girl friends) texted me last night saying "Guess whos coming to see Umph with you tommorow? Yup Me and J are." So I'm thinking to myself, 1) They don't even like this band, why else would they be coming except to see me? and 2) Why is her FRIEND texting me that as opposed to her just letting me know?

SO thats where I'm at with her.

Dink

Don Juan
Reaction score
then go for it. her friend is obviously implying that she has interest in for you. if you don't do it i will. you're thinking too hard apparently. This pretty much sounds like you can run with it bro. if she says no like i said before. tell her the times you two you used to have were fun and you missed them. give her something to make her understand. but regardless this girl will be your companion or friend either way.