Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens Questions

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
when you go on date and shes fishing your past relationships
how long was your past relationship ,how long was it ,what ethnic type of girl ?

do you answer all or most of them ,
tried to answer vague
how do you deal when shes long term based on her education,work

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Well that particular one was human ("alive" is good too)... what else did you want to know?" is usually a hint enough. Then change the subject to light flirtiness from back and forth quiz time. If you can pull it off right, "Quizzes bore me" can work great.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't mind answering a few basic questions, but really I don't think it's any of her business. For the most part, I will usually just say that those relationships are in the past and I don't care to think or talk about them.

PUAs tell you to be vague about everything lol, so I imagine that's the standard answer you will get.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she's interviewing you, it can never be good, especially on dates 1 and 2. Bıtch, have some fun, forget about kids and a picket fence in the suburbs for a few hrs.

Super focused on education and work? ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

This chick seems like all business, is she fun at all? Sometimes you just need people to have fun with and forget seriousness and life's heaviness.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Carrot,
Discourage this ridiculous business right from the start...let them know from Question one that you are not playing twenty questions...just say,Oh there are things in both our pasts that are best forgotten,my memories are not always pleasant ones,I prefer to start my life again with somebody nice!
If they persist you just have to be blunt...say that's for me to know and others to find out...I don't want to travel down that road...I try to forget the past...My past is only relevant as to how it effects my future!...hundreds of replies...Say nothing take them nowhere...If they become rude and they can be,then you respond like with like,what is this the Spanish Inquisition?....This is starting to feel like a job interview...
Nothing good comes of dating insecure people!

carrot

Don Juan
Reaction score
voice record

thanks guys
I did voice record with spy voice recorder and did review for myself ,
I should have not answered few questions ,either way lesson learnt

she never responded to third date ,in one of my answers i might have not met her criteria
Better post date review ,dont answer questions ,answer question with question or why its important
(some times u get just curious ,but there should be real reason for their questions )

logicallefty

Reaction score
When she grills about past relationships say "Oh. I've had my name and number on a few womens' room walls over the years." Then take it whatever direction you want.

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most questions by chicks, you hold the reigns in how you want to answer and steer it.