Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Women's Magazines

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
Tip-

Learn about the BS women read.
Read all of those women's magazines and skim through them, especially cosmo and elle

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Alpha_Animal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose it could help but why bother reading all that bull**** for getting girls? You are good enough for the girls without knowing all that star sign stuff and whatever else in Cosmo. If you find it interesting:)D) fair enough but otherwise theres no point really.

Buck Naked

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Cosmo sometimes, u can learn a few things in there. Keep in mind that the people who write these mags know guys are reading them too.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperGigaloDJ
It's good to be open minded about things but don't take their advice to heart. The complete Archives here would be a better read. ;)
good advise to the guys .

if you read the magazines to learn about the crap we read, understand that they all have these idiot tests in them titled things like "is he a cheater?" "is he a keeper" "is it true love"
i feel society brainwashes young women this way.

same with soap operas and melrose place and jerry springer.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's only for women who can't think for themselves. Usually the superficial kind that are doing that BS.

Reed247

Banned
Reaction score
magazines

I don't mean actually believing the BS in the magazines! You can read the magazines as a tool.
For instance if you read Elle and there is an article on Dubai or some exotic place, they don't expect men to know about it. So you say "I am planning a trip to Dubai", or if there is a hot new bar you say "let's go to blahbah lounge". They are intrigued and think you are hip and in the know. I don't get into that other crap, but it is a good way to get into women's minds. Believe me all women look at those magazines! It's pretty much comparable to men reading GQ magazine.
This is also a great tool for starting conversations with women and having something to talk about.

The-Sultan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reed247
Tip-

Learn about the BS women read.
Read all of those women's magazines and skim through them, especially cosmo and elle
why should we?

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find the problem pages in them the most intriguing.

Not that I make a habit of reading them of course.

But take everything with a pinch of salt!