Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Womens lies and white knights

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
As my evening is coming towards an end on Saturday, I decide to stick around to watch the UFC in a local members club. It starts at 1, so I'm hanging around in the local, having a cheap pint.

It's towards closing time and the many staff milling around are more interested in cleaning up than serving drinks, so it takes a while for me and two girls next to me at the bar to actually get a drink.
I make a remark to one of the girls about the service and we get chatting, she's a bar manager herself, so knows all about giving decent service etc.

To cut a potentially boring story short, I'm hanging around with these two for around 15 minutes shooting the breeze. The security guy is doing his rounds and she grabs him as he goes past, gives him a hug and is all, "Me and Tony go way back" etc etc. I know him to see, but not really much more than that in the hadful of times I've been in the place.

Approximately 5 minues after this, midway through me telling some random anecdote about something, she cuts me off, "You know what, ever since I mentioned Tony (security), you've changed....you've changed mate".
I flash her a bemused look and can see her friend is equally bemused, the girl then proceeds to start screaming for the security.

I decided I didn't need this drama, so get up, apologise for any potential offence, wish them a good evening and then leave.

TLDR: Woman makes up crap to security. I leave before I'm thrown out

Thinking about this makes me recall a similar situation where I was out with my bro and I overhear a girl telling her guy friend that my brother had called her a *****. I was with him all night and he hadn't even spoken to this girl. Needless to say, the friend wanted to fight and much unnecessary drama was had.

Has anyone had a similar situation where white knights have looked to jump in due to the flat out lies by some crazy girls?
Anyone got into serious trouble because of it?

Crap like this just put's me off approaching women...

logicallefty

Reaction score
Sounds like you handled it right.

Yeah I have had similar. I met a female friend one night at a bar about 45 minutes away, will call her chick 1. I knew the bar was rough at times but I had been there before and not had any trouble, plus, it was when I was a cop and I was packing heat.

I get there, was just drinking a Coke sense I was packing. I'm talking to my female friend, 1, and another female of hers, 2, at the pool table while they are playing. I wasn't even thinking about anything other that shooting the sh|t. I had a GF at the time and she was working. Next thing you know 2 walks away and goes and talks to her BF who is watching us at the pool table. Then 2 talks to 1.

Then my friend 1 pulls me aside and tells me I need to quit talking to 2 because I said something to upset 2 and she told her BF and now he wants to kick my azz.. I told 1, "great seeing you, but I don't need this cr@p, I am outta here. Call me tomorrow".

I walk out in the parking lot. This whole group of guys follows me out and yells at me "Hey you, come here!". I said "no thanks I'm leaving, have a good night man". the BF says "I SAID COME HERE!!".. My response "AND I SAID I AM LEAVING, GOOD NIGHT" (mind you I have my key in my car by this time and the door unlocked, so I'm good).. The guy walks up close to me, with all his cronies, he said "What did you say to ME".. I pulled my shirt and jacked away from my 40 Smith packed in my pants with my badge next to it and "I SAID I am a police officer and you need to get fvck out of my face or bad things are going to go down tonight that I don't think either of us wants. AND I SAID, ONE MORE TIME, GOOD NIGHT...". He put his hands in the air and said "sorry man, sorry, my bad. I dont want no trouble". I said "Nor do I". I closed my car door and drove off..

I dodged a bullet on that one, no pun...:nervous:

To this day I don't even know what I said.. My friend 1 was too drunk and when I talked to her the next day she didn't even remember anything other than me puting 2's BF in his place which evidently has never happened before..

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:

Yeah I have had similar. I met a female friend one night at a bar about 45 minutes away, will call her chick 1. I knew the bar was rough at times but I had been there before and not had any trouble, plus, it was when I was a cop and I was packing heat.

I get there, was just drinking a Coke sense I was packing. I'm talking to my female friend, 1, and another female of hers, 2, at the pool table while they are playing. I wasn't even thinking about anything other that shooting the sh|t. I had a GF at the time and she was working. Next thing you know 2 walks away and goes and talks to her BF who is watching us at the pool table. Then 2 talks to 1.

Then my friend 1 pulls me aside and tells me I need to quit talking to 2 because I said something to upset 2 and she told her BF and now he wants to kick my azz.. I told 1, "great seeing you, but I don't need this cr@p, I am outta here. Call me tomorrow".

I walk out in the parking lot. This whole group of guys follows me out and yells at me "Hey you, come here!". I said "no thanks I'm leaving, have a good night man". the BF says "I SAID COME HERE!!".. My response "AND I SAID I AM LEAVING, GOOD NIGHT" (mind you I have my key in my car by this time and the door unlocked, so I'm good).. The guy walks up close to me, with all his cronies, he said "What did you say to ME".. I pulled my shirt and jacked away from my 40 Smith packed in my pants with my badge next to it and "I SAID I am a police officer and you need to get fvck out of my face or bad things are going to go down tonight that I don't think either of us wants. AND I SAID, ONE MORE TIME, GOOD NIGHT...". He put his hands in the air and said "sorry man, sorry, my bad. I dont want no trouble". I said "Nor do I". I closed my car door and drove off..

I dodged a bullet on that one, no pun...:nervous:

To this day I don't even know what I said.. My friend 1 was too drunk and when I talked to her the next day she didn't even remember anything other than me puting 2's BF in his place which evidently has never happened before..
pretty sure its a lie, but serious I never had this kind of sh!t,

and in your case I sure would toss him to the jail so he would chill and learn his lesson, if you was not armed I don't think it would end well

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the masters of manipulation. They are well versed in it. Take anything any woman tells you with a half a grain of salt. The only woman that may never deceive you is your own mother depending on the state of your family relationships.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Alvafe said:
pretty sure its a lie, but serious I never had this kind of sh!t,

and in your case I sure would toss him to the jail so he would chill and learn his lesson, if you was not armed I don't think it would end well
It may not have ended well. I was safe to my car but they have surrounded my car, broke my windows, or forced me to run them over.. Either way, yeah, none of it would have been good...

El Payaso said:
Women are the masters of manipulation. They are well versed in it. Take anything any woman tells you with a half a grain of salt. The only woman that may never deceive you is your own mother depending on the state of your family relationships.

AMEN to that. Even my sister has cr@pped on me, and we had always been close before that, even ate dinner together once a week for many years, so needless to say it really took me by surprise.. But not my mother. Not yet anyway.

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
El Payaso said:
And yet this country seems to take the word of women as gold and it's pathetic.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the_stig said:
And yet this country seems to take the word of women as gold and it's pathetic.
Correction: And yet MEN seem to take the word of women as gold and it's pathetic.

Why do you think the feminazis are hell bent on instituting a guilty until proven innocent trial style when it comes to rape cases?

Because rape is a powerful agent used to destroy any man's life. In order to reinforce that power, there is a need to silence any doubter.

That is why people were willing to throw all doubt aside and believe the Jackie/UVA rape story. That is also why you have feminist politicians saying we must AUTOMATICALLY believe any rape victim.

Women are not as innocent and naive as the feminized media would have you believe. They are expert crafters and are twenty steps ahead of their male counterparts.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I dodged a bullet on that one, no pun...

You handled this the right way. You could of been a **** and use the "i'm a cop" handle right away and flexed your authority. I know a lot who do that and abuse it. I'm from chicago to, I take it you from a surrounding suburb?

logicallefty

Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
You handled this the right way. You could of been a **** and use the "i'm a cop" handle right away and flexed your authority. I know a lot who do that and abuse it. I'm from chicago to, I take it you from a surrounding suburb?
Thank you Sir. I'm in the Peoria/Bloomington metro. I could tell by the looks of these guys that I had to get the F out of Dodge quickly or there was gonna be trouble. Flashing the gun and badge was always my last resort, and this was 1 of only 2 times I ever had to do it.

logicallefty

Reaction score
PeasantPlayer said:
Thank you Sir. I'm in the Peoria/Bloomington metro. I could tell by the looks of these guys that I had to get the F out of Dodge quickly or there was gonna be trouble. Flashing the gun and badge was always my last resort, and this was 1 of only 2 times I ever had to do it.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one similarity I'm seeing in all of these stories is they all occurred at bars. That is the lion's den of drama right there.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh ok cool, so your a few hours south of Chicago. Been to Peoria one time for a party when I was younger. There was a fight at the party to lol. The stupid stuff we do when we are younger. The trip was fun though when you leave the city its a different vibe

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just another reason why you should consider running your life like a poker game in dealing with people until you KNOW them, and maintain the poker player mentality always when dealing with women, no matter how well you know them. Even my mother, whom I love dearly, is perpetually dishonest despite being above average in intelligence, as a product of her being a woman. It is what it is.

Half the population are dumb, and being dumb often snowballs/bootstraps into cognitive impairment of the type expressed in the Dunning Kruger effect without massive directed effort to improve rational capacity; and just look around in traffic, out, wherever to see your fellow man's low capacity for such massive directed effort to know that ain't happening much if at all. Incompetent people not only overestimate their competence, but do not possess the ability to diagnose their own incompetence:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

That's right, when dealing with any stranger, your odds are about 50% that that person does not have a grasp on reality in certain crippling ways that can lead to detriment for you. Imagine speaking into a microphone that changed every fourth word you say into something else to get an idea of the magnitude of the problem. Add female emotionality into the mix, together with high and increasing tendencies towards various personality disorders in the population that can make even smart people dumb, and the odds of dealing with incompetence in strangers gets even higher.

Moreover these people are coddled today due to consumerism, gynoculture and "special snowflake" culture. Life has far less accountability and community pressure today than in the past. People can get away for a lifetime exercising and growing their incompetence, slandering others, making people miserable, whereas in the past they would have their ass kicked or be shunned. Today, it's all about the alleged "bully" never about the flaws in the other person that often lead to bad results. All is forgiven on the feeble "victim" side, and this is especially true for women.

If there were a 70% chance that anything you say to a stranger beyond the most cursory formalities of human speech interaction or factual statement being misinterpreted to your detriment, but with no accountability for them whatsoever, would you interact with unknown people genuinely without a filter? I wouldn't and no longer do.

Countless times in life, and especially in my work... COUNTLESS... I have been in OP's situation, have had my clear words misinterpreted, distorted, twisted into other than what was clearly intended based on the incompetence or emotional defect of the ear hearing them.

Takeaway? 1. Avoid incompetent people and environments prone to contain more of them; don't be lazy, seek out competent people to surround yourself with and your life will be much better. 2. With people whom you don't know well and trust, vet your words, and preferably limit anything you say that can have more than one meaning. Just another reason to limit social media, texting, etc., and keep most of your interactions face to face. Of course, this principle must be discarded in seducing women to an extent, but other than that, play your hand close to the vest and as Don Vito Corleone said, "Never tell anybody outside the family what you are thinking again."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5m4jpUyb-g

There's a reason for Paulie's actions in Goodfellas that goes far, far beyond criminality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-jhmkcOGAA

logicallefty

Reaction score
dasein, great post as normal. You got a +REP bomb coming at ya for that one.

But I do not agree with one thing: the face to face thing. Things in this day and age must be in writing. The verbal conversation with no Email, text, letter, etc is suicide IMO. People will lie about what was said and twist things and make it into a he said, she said. I almost lost my job when I worked for the State of Illinois in 2001 because of something I told someone on the phone and didn't have a record of it. It ended up being a $50,000 problem and took over a year to fix. Had I just had an Email of what I told the guy needed to happen, there would have been no question it was his fault and not me... But it ended up being a he said/he said nightmare. In the end he ended up getting fired but it took me over a year to prove I was in the right. One Email would have taken only about 37 seconds (forwarding the Email to the boss and being done).. After that, never again.. Email, text, etc has probably saved my azz 300+ times in the past 15 years and I don't see myself changing my mind on that ever.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, absolutely, everything with possible legal consequences should be in writing, agree. And thanks for giving me an excuse to link two of my favorite movie clips.

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is not surprising and ties into my last thread.

When it comes to women, men have a hate mentality against other men.

In my AFC days, a girl I liked called me really upset, she told me what had happened and how a dude from work called her out of her name. I got hot and planned on confronting the dude and fighting the dude if he wasn't apologetic. SO GLAD I DIDN'T DO IT.

Just before confronting the dude, sixth sense kicked in. I asked another girl who was present that night what happened and she told me she does not remember a time the dude called the girl out of her name. I spoke with the girl I liked later in the week and brought it up, she now tells me "No, he didn't call me out of my name". Holy sheet!

I could have easily gotten into a fight only to be made a fool and crowned AFC.

These days, if you don't put your hands on me or my family, we don't have a problem ESPECIALLY if it has to do with a girl.

We have to change the men hate men mentality.